Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) (19005 Views)

Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News / The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) / Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by GEO20(m): 7:24am On Mar 04, 2017
digoster:
Osinbajo is a true leader than the dullard

Bubu might query him for this
see as he his bring briefed like da real boss. Who God has lifted no man can pull down

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by buoye1(m): 8:09am On Mar 04, 2017
yedidiah:
We know that majority of the Hausa-Fulani in the state are from Katsina state but have taken citizenship. Kaduna is not a Hausa town.
I totally agree with you... In my place of work, most of them are from Katsina but all claim Kaduna state
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2017
ajepako:
Honestly this professor is redeeming this administration, albeit slightly...

I believe this is exactly what a leader who intends to diffuse religious tension between two warring groups should do...

Nice one Professor Osinbajo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2017
ajepako:

I believe this is exactly what a leader who intends to diffuse religious tension between two warring groups should do...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by malware: 8:39am On Mar 04, 2017
ajepako:

You be real pako ma'am
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 8:41am On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
LiePob miscreants will perish in their lame attempt to infect our kindhearted hardworking VeePee with their hate disease. cheesy

Your tactics are dead on arrival!

Sai Osinbajo, the "Afonja Commissioner and Houseboy" (as the children of hatred used to call him). . cheesy
what are you even yapping about. Isn't it obvious that buhari has been the problem all along and that osibanjo is saving his asss from all the chaos and foolishness caused by him

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by stack1(m): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2017
maclatunji:

Easier for a vice to do than a president. If Osinbajo were president, touring might not be as expedient for him. Not that he would not visit places but not as much as this.

What makes you say so? To me i feel as president he'll do more in meeting more people to solve issues since he'll have the right official powers

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by maclatunji: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2017
stack1:

What makes you say so? To me i feel as president he'll do more in meeting more people to solve issues since he'll have the right official powers

You are the Head of State. There should be a limit to your touring especially within the country. So, let us say he visits Nigerdelta, Southern Kaduna, he will also visit every other trouble spot? What do you have your vice, ministers and governors for?

Osinbajo is doing a good job but even he will stop touring at some point. He feels at liberty now because the President is still President.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by stack1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
maclatunji:

You are the Head of State. There should be a limit to your touring especially within the country. So, let us say he visits Nigerdelta, Southern Kaduna, he will also visit every other trouble spot? What do you have your vice, ministers and governors for?

Osinbajo is doing a good job but even he will stop touring at some point. He feels at liberty now because the President is still President.

hmm ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulfatai Buhari: Why I Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Bid / 2023 Presidency: How Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Woo Delegates / LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.