Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) (67831 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Quick Recovery Prayer Banner In Jos (Photo) / Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat / Prayer At Emir Of Kano's Palace For Buhari's Quick Recovery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 12:12am On Mar 04, 2017
That is a foreigner o ... But some set of pple who think they have been marginalized pray they return with his dead body ....
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Hormoniyi25(m): 12:25am On Mar 04, 2017
Love Machine:
Photoshop.

Everything for una eye na photoshop, what is photoshoped about that one
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 12:44am On Mar 04, 2017
Wetin she know
She d yan thrash
Apc wasnt honest at all
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by me69: 12:58am On Mar 04, 2017
Gd girl
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:13am On Mar 04, 2017
That it nice of her yes Mr. President Buhari will better soon. grin

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 4:41am On Mar 04, 2017
Iamwrath:
The ever Bitter, ever angry , ever marginalized, ever protesting people of the land of the falling sun will not like this

ever èlèwòn grin grin

ever bns forum chairman grin

1 Like

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Iamwrath: 4:46am On Mar 04, 2017
Justiceleague1:

ever èlèwòn grin grin

ever bns forum chairman grin

Your ranting is getting old

Play on a level field.
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Iamwrath: 4:47am On Mar 04, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You are right bro. Buhari Is very much okay only that he's Suffering From Hale & Hearty undecided undecided

Whatever dude
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 04, 2017
Lol her sarcasm evades a lot of people
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 4:59am On Mar 04, 2017
Iamwrath:

Your ranting is getting old

Play on a level field.
woOW,out already! Hmmm ib town juju @werk....
K,so hows the daballa and GaMbiatu doin'?
Afonja cone_shaped up dia grin grin
op,that lady must be a zombie zambian afonja grin

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Iamwrath: 5:03am On Mar 04, 2017
Justiceleague1:

woOW,out already! Hmmm ib town juju @werk....

K,so hows the daballa and GaMbiatu doin'?

Afonja cone_shaped up dia grin grin

op,that lady must be a zombie zambian afonja grin

I am not surprised, the fact that you have the ability to ban people and still display nuisance about it is typical of all Flattheads, it's in born, follow come, so while you can foam in the mouth about Dabullit and gmbuhari, my offer still stands, let's meet up and let's see how well your face needs adjustment
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 5:21am On Mar 04, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhari Needs Rest - Femi Adesina

Buhari Is Hale & Hearty - Lai Mohammed

I Won't Come Back Till My Doctors Says So - Buhari.

Please, Ms./Mrs Mwamba Payne Kapema can you show us where the honesty is??

U forgot to add these lies by Femi Adesina, Yakubu Dogara and Bukola Saraki:

http://www.authorityngr.com/2017/02/The-Buhari-we-saw-is-not-sick--Saraki-Dogara/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/breaking-buhari-not-ill-london-hospital-presidency/

Where is the honesty?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by bilazego(m): 5:38am On Mar 04, 2017
Iamwrath:
The ever Bitter, ever angry , ever marginalized, ever protesting people of the land of the falling sun will not like this

All you haters of the people from the land of the rising sun will go to London and await your test results.

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 04, 2017
nagoma:

You are wailer and will not accept the truth. You want the clueless ineffectual buffoon to come back and contnue looting the country's treasury Abi?

Is this clueless ineffective baboon you talk about the only one in this country who can rule asides Buhari?

APC gave us an old man with no ideas to rule this country just because "He was the only one who can beat GEJ".

Did that sound like they had the populace in mind?

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Iamwrath: 5:54am On Mar 04, 2017
grin
Justiceleague1:

haba,see painment o!

Cone_shaped mental grin

the anuses of the damballa and gambi would woOwly need adjustments when they get outta tubu grin grin

For you to wake up 4 am before signing in your moderator Monica to come and quote me 5times already means you've had a sleepless night over gmbuhari Dabullit and me, Im not surprised though I'm only human raised by mature people, loved by all, it's not my fault you feel tormented , so get come cool aid and continue your bitterness
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Iamwrath: 5:56am On Mar 04, 2017
bilazego:

All you haters of the people from the land of the rising sun will go to London and await your test results.

Test results will come out fine, but your drug mule brothers, bank raiders and kidnappers should thread carefully, Nigerians are vexing I do not know how liePob is feeling though
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by DAGAUDA(m): 6:16am On Mar 04, 2017
She Is Speaking The True Nothing But The Truth While Other Thinking That Nigeria Solemnly Belong To Them, Nigeria Is For All Save Nigeria Baba And be With Us Baba We LOVE YOU MOST #istandwithbuhari
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by spafu(m): 6:21am On Mar 04, 2017
Israeljones:

lolzz
Apoda weldone
Ha! Omo Baba Muko muko, Ekaro o. Se alafiya ni e wa? Ba a woni gbogbo e? Ba woni ese zombie? Mo kin e o.
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 04, 2017
Israeljones:

no doubt you sound intelligent...
my post was about the bolded... That man meant well for this country but most people want him dead for no reason..
Let me make something clear to you.... NO country will ever make public, the health status of her leader for so many hidden and obvious reasons... unless he his dead...
No one goes public talking abt the heath of the president without going through some protocols even if hes dead...

what we want to know will still be made known to us when the time is right..

i have no affiliation with any party neither am i his fan... but in earnest truth... this man meant well for this country, though his way might have bin too stern.. he just wants to make something tangible out of his government... but people with hatred and selfish reasons will always wish him negative...

A wise man said that the road to hell is often paved with good intentions, and that the greatest harm can result from the best intentions. If PMB is no longer sound enough in mind and body to carry the mantle of leadership, the result would be people around him hijacking the powers of his office and using it to their selfish advantage. That way his good intentions becomes very detrimental to the country.
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by DonCortino: 7:33am On Mar 04, 2017
Israeljones:
Even from afar some people can see the truth and make their own thought from it.....
but yet some people are so close but cudnt see anythn...e.g the 3 people with very low high-queues above me..
like they say, you dont know what u have untill u loose em..
... if God didnt ordained this man will he not come back home...
which am sure he will...

So in your eyes, this government has been honest to its citizens? Mgbo!

1 Like

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by DonCortino: 7:35am On Mar 04, 2017
Iamwrath:
Like keh! We are ROTL over her cluelessness. Only if she knows! grin
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by AlmajiriAboki: 7:37am On Mar 04, 2017
kennygee:
She is clueless.

Well she's a Zambian, she knows nothing.

Our government wasn't honest, from when PMB contested despite his frail health to his foreign trips to seek medical attention.

Asides the Ear infection trip, na lie they just dey lie to Nigerians.
grin grin plz close ur kazamin Bakinka
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 04, 2017
AlmajiriAboki:
grin grin plz close ur kazamin Bakinka

You open your brain

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by DonCortino: 7:41am On Mar 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:
God bless that lady, We do not appreciate what we have..

wailing wailers how market?

So u appreciate this hardship n recession?
I seeee! Hmm.

No wonder they say zombies are brainless.
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by DonCortino: 7:43am On Mar 04, 2017
delivryboy:
Igbos are everywhere on the globe and they are all alike. Liepod claiming Zambian

Omo! U be confirmed mental case! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by DonCortino: 7:47am On Mar 04, 2017
zeribe4real:
u meant to say iQ =intelligent quotient,uncle

You dey mind the ibadan man cheesy
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2017
Israeljones:
Even from afar some people can see the truth and make their own thought from it.....
but yet some people are so close but cudnt see anythn...e.g the 3 people with very low high-queues above me..
like they say, you dont know what u have untill u loose em..
... if God didnt ordained this man will he not come back home...
which am sure he will...

You can say that again.
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Kdon2: 7:48am On Mar 04, 2017
ebosie11:
As shared by a Zambian lady Mwamba who lives in UK.....

'When a President gets sick, it worries the Nation. Sometimes it affects the economy, but it's different from Nigeria. The Nigerian government has been honest from the beginning, they informed the nation about his illness. Despite their President being in Britain receiving treatment, their economy is growing. GET WELL SOON PRESIDENT BUHARI'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-what-zambian-lady-wrote-about.html?m=1

Very dumb.
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by DonCortino: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2017
Israeljones:

no doubt you sound intelligent...
my post was about the bolded... That man meant well for this country but most people want him dead for no reason..
Let me make something clear to you.... NO country will ever make public, the health status of her leader for so many hidden and obvious reasons... unless he his dead...
No one goes public talking abt the heath of the president without going through some protocols even if hes dead...

what we want to know will still be made known to us when the time is right..

i have no affiliation with any party neither am i his fan... but in earnest truth... this man meant well for this country, though his way might have bin too stern.. he just wants to make something tangible out of his government... but people with hatred and selfish reasons will always wish him negative...

Story! Idi amin also had good intentions for uganda!

1 Like

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2017
DonCortino:

You dey mind the ibadan man cheesy
my brother, I used humour to correct him but instead of thanking me for teaching him something, he rather chose to abuse me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebere Ihedioha Consoles Husband, Emeka Over Supreme Court Loss / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.