Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) (67832 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Quick Recovery Prayer Banner In Jos (Photo) / Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat / Prayer At Emir Of Kano's Palace For Buhari's Quick Recovery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 04, 2017
delivryboy:
Igbos are everywhere on the globe and they are all alike. Liepod claiming Zambian

Another robot.....!!!!
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 8:48am On Mar 04, 2017
What growing economy, especially when we recorded another negative GDP?
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Coldfeet(f): 8:50am On Mar 04, 2017
bignero:

madam welcome back oo

long time...wetin u bring come for us
Thanks love, na hustle keep me offline jare.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by bilazego(m): 8:51am On Mar 04, 2017
Iamwrath:

Test results will come out fine, but your drug mule brothers, bank raiders and kidnappers should thread carefully, Nigerians are vexing I do not know how liePob is feeling though

Your tribe are great partakers of the vices you listed. no tribe is free including you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Silasconelius(m): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2017
Na who ask her to say sumtink about buhari is she a nigerian? Abeg oooooohhh!! Peson wan die you the dere the talk rupish.
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2017
Iamwrath:
grin

For you to wake up 4 am before signing in your moderator Monica to come and quote me 5times already means you've had a sleepless night over gmbuhari Dabullit and me, Im not surprised though I'm only human raised by mature people, loved by all, it's not my fault you feel tormented , so get come cool aid and continue your bitterness

Dude...if you don"t have any reasonable thing to say......crawl into your hell bound miserable a.ss and shut the f.cuk. Raised by matured people indeed and behave like an i.doit.
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by oyinkinola: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2017
kennygee:

Please, tell the truth, for once, it won't kill you.
...am I the zambian that tells you the bitter truth?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2017
DonCortino:

So u appreciate this hardship n recession?
I seeee! Hmm.

No wonder they say zombies are brainless.

common sense should tell you if a country is madly looted the way Nigeria was looted by your heroes that country might collapse if not carefully handle by strong and meaningful leaders..

Go read about Venezuela this morning..
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by DonCortino: 10:09am On Mar 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

common sense should tell you if a country is madly looted the way Nigeria was looted by your heroes that country might collapse if not carefully handle by strong and meaningful leaders..

Go read about Venezuela this morning..

Thats not wat I asked u and it not wat we are discussing, face the topic! Typical zombie.
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2017
kennygee:
She is clueless.

Well she's a Zambian, she knows nothing.

Our government wasn't honest, from when PMB contested despite his frail health to his foreign trips to seek medical attention.

Asides the Ear infection trip, na lie they just dey lie to Nigerians.

Sorry even foreigners appreciate your president more than you do and that's based on the hatred you have for PMB even before election..

Leave with it he is your President and nothing 10million of your likes can do..
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2017
DonCortino:

Thats not wat I asked u and it not wat we are discussing, face the topic! Typical zombie.

Useless wailing zombie what's topic, Have you ever hear of this words: No event no history?

We are suffering from the consequence of our yesterday..

almost every Nigerians benefited from the corruption of the past..
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2017
Love Machine:
Photoshop.

LOL dead brain will always believe everything is fake.. Despite seeing her name and you can check her page out, hatred make you reason like a daft soul..
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhari Needs Rest - Femi Adesina

Buhari Is Hale & Hearty - Lai Mohammed

I Won't Come Back Till My Doctors Says So - Buhari.

Please, Ms./Mrs Mwamba Payne Kapema can you show us where the honesty is??

Can you show what makes those words not an honest words.
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
A very uninformed lady

She wasn't raised with hatred like you and your likes..
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by bignero: 10:25am On Mar 04, 2017
Coldfeet:
Thanks love, na hustle keep me offline jare.

shocked

Buhari na bad luck

see as e make a whole coldfeet ajebutter de hustle.. angry

grin kiss, welcome back
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You are right bro. Buhari Is very much okay only that he's Suffering From Hale & Hearty undecided undecided

Are you 100% hale and Healthy yourself?
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2017
Emmydot90:
This lady doesn't know what she's saying
She better shut up before Nigerians pounce on her

You think everyone are used to corruption like yourself?
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:46am On Mar 04, 2017
Endtimesmith:
Is Zambia a name of a country before?

No a state in Biafra..
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:48am On Mar 04, 2017
ekems2017:
Is she in Nigeria to know that the economy is waxing stronger? Babe, this one no go land you any appointment as plenty Apc members dey cue and baba no get strength to carry woman.

LOL but you and your likes can be here and know US, UK etc are waxing stronger.. hahaha truth is bitter..
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2017
Kessykelly:
Deception everywhere. When did Zambians start telling Nigeria's story.

But your likes can tell other countries stories hahaha...
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2017
Lammyz:
Zambian? I am not sure she knows what we are facing in this country.

She better keep shut, make she no experience wetin we dey face for here.

Sorry what are you facing? Is she the one that made you a lazy brat? Is she the one that ask yu to invest all your money in MMM? hahha
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2017
Pearly255:
Lobatan.. Wetin consign you with my country matter? Amebo! Free my president Jare.
But your likes go dey mingle with another country, Wetin consign you with Gambia then? hahaha
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2017
Cire80:
Honest by denying Buhari is sick?

Maybe you need to understand the meaning of medical leave..
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2017
i no blame her she done subscribe... get MB na make am she fit type dis nonsense.
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2017
SBG04:
Nobody even knows what's wrong with him, they keep telling us he's resting. Today we hear its an ear infection, tomorrow its crohn disease. Information management has been 0 as with everything Buhari has touched except for his hiring of Magu. Buhari the monumental failure.

if your father at his age can achieve half of what he has achieve you won't be here ranting.. hahah
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2017
lekguit:
I beg na who tell u say economy they go well. Economy dey go well we dey buy food costly, can u tell me now Dat prevention is better than cure when there is no money or insufficient money to buy cure substances, I beg stop saying nonsense here o, Mr buhari dey, he no dey nothing changes its even dey worst pass. So Pls let think...

Will you try to relocate go Venezuela?
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by Cire80: 11:03am On Mar 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Maybe you need to understand the meaning of medical leave..
Was it a medical leave when he was traveling? When has vacation and rest turned to medical leave?
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:04am On Mar 04, 2017
Icedprince1d:
Weytin concern her for Nigeria mata I know she is looking for a sugar daddy oya take

LOL if she has insulted Buhari, Your likes will be praising her .. hahahah truth is bitter..
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2017
KardinalZik:

U forgot to add these lies by Femi Adesina, Yakubu Dogara and Bukola Saraki:

http://www.authorityngr.com/2017/02/The-Buhari-we-saw-is-not-sick--Saraki-Dogara/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/breaking-buhari-not-ill-london-hospital-presidency/

Where is the honesty?
I forgot it. That Zambian oponu thought that everybody has exchanged their senses for a plate of Aisha's oily rice.
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2017
castrokins:
I'd Forgive You, Zambian Woman. You're Not Privy To The Workings Of Nigeria So Face Front And Talk About Things You've Good Knowledge About.

The APC Government Was Never Honest From The Beginning As You're Made To Believe. Buhari Was Reported To Be Traveling For Vacation.
They Denied Every Insinuation From Various Quarters That The President Wasn't Feeling Well. Lai Muhammed Was Quoted To Have Said He's Hale And Hearty And Not In Any Medical Facility.

It Was Not Until There's Outcry As Why Buhari Made To Extend His Stay, That They Started Bandying Albeit In Low Mumbling Tones, He Apart From The Vacation Had Some Routine Medical Examination.

Even If He Were Sick, Which Is Normal Anyway, Did The APC Government Led By Buhari Himself Not Promised To End Medical Tourism Abroad By Nigerian Politicians?

Have You Asked What They Do With Huge Sums Of Money They Budget For Aso Rock Clinic Every Year?

How Many Times In The Past 1 Year Has Your President, Robert Mugabe Traveled To UK For Medical Examination?

You No Go Face Your Life And Stay Out Of Nigerian Politics??

You are wrong, From the unset Buhari said he is traveling for traveling for medical leave.
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by haykes(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2017
Mr lai can lie 4 Africa thank u lady Osinbajo is working Naija is moving
Re: Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) by castrokins(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2017
Well, His Handlers Said Something Else. Mind You, Buhari Hardly Speaks To Nigerians. Only Through Proxies And Surrogates

ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You are wrong, From the unset Buhari said he is traveling for traveling for medical leave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebere Ihedioha Consoles Husband, Emeka Over Supreme Court Loss / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.