Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,786 members, 7,912,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:01 AM

Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra (7539 Views)

See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? / Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq / Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra by coolitempa(f): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
pazienza:

And who stopped you from secession? Zik? Cos we had already bursted that your propaganda and falsehood of blaming Zik and Ndiigbo for Awolowo cowardice of not standing up against lyttleton in demanding for secession.

Even Endeley was able to negotiate secession from Nigeria and union with Cameroun for Bamenda people, Zik never stopped him.

Why had you Yolobas decided to place the failure, incompetence and cowardice of Awolowo on Zik and Ndiigbo by concocting lies of Ndiigbo and Zik stopping you lots from secession? Just to justify your decision in teaming up with the British and Arewa in using military force in preventing Ndiigbo from secession.

You are even shamelessly blaming Ironsi and Ndiigbo for the failed state of the colonial entity called Nigeria, when it was you lots that supported Gowon's dissolution of the regions and creation of dysfunctional entities called states.

I don't hate Yolobas. I just don't want to share a nation with you lots, no reasonable person would want to. It's as simple as that.

So why don't you do the simple thing and end your miserable hate filled life....I have no recollection of Yorubas blaming you iboes for our freedom...remember we are a free people who confidently chart our course and only slaves like your fellow Osus would demand freedom.

4 Likes

Re: Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra by pazienza(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
coolitempa:

So why don't you do the simple thing and end your miserable hate filled life....I have no recollection of Yorubas blaming you iboes for our freedom...remember we are a free people who confidently chart our course and only slaves like your fellow Osus would demand freedom.

No! You go and end your Igbophobic life first.

It is Yolobas like you who go all over the media propagating lies of how Zik stopped your self acclaimed sage from secession, and forcing one Nigeria on you lots, when no such thing ever happened.

You are free people? Really? Then why are there still an Emir in Ilorin? Clowns!

You Afonjas are worst than slaves, for even slaves seek for freedom, but you Afonjas see bond as freedom and even have the temerity to brag over your chains.

5 Likes

Re: Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra by pazienza(m): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Intrepid01:

Sometimes I wonder if the hatred in you peoples life is just in the flash or blood, but I cant but believe it is congenial.

There's nothing that can be done to pacify children of hate, Hausa-Fulani that purnished your fathers and mother's during the war you don't take them up but Yorubas.

Sometimes I wonder when you people talk of hatred towards you from the Yoruba, if not that you and your fathers are naturally ungrateful people. You would have known that before an after the war no tribe has bn more accommodating to the yeebos than Yoruba....

No tribe ppotwcted your properties during the war than Yorubas did but cos Yorubas are forever ahead of you, which is too bittter for you to swallow, na to hate.

Besides, what is you peoples problem with Yoruba succeeding, if we decide to it not , it is none of your fathers business.

Only cowards and people that have accepted to be perpetual loosers run away from challenges. Yeebos lost and wanted to run awa, the same way they lost in 2015 and crying to secceed.

The naked truth is, you people will continue to loose in Nigeria and wont be allowed to go anywhere, you'll be seriously whipped to line. Politically you're irrelevant and a minority in this Country.

1. Imagine an Afonja talking about hate, when all you lots have done throughout your treacherous existence in Nigeria is spread hate about Ndiigbo all over the news media and even offline. The same people that laugh at pictures of malnourished Biafran children, praised Adekunle for shooting at anything that moves, and disallowed Red cross operations, same people who supported starvation as a legitimate weapon of warefare, same people who were rejoicing over the shooting of innocent Biafran protesters by NPF and were even demanding that Police shoot more are now lecturing us about hate. You lots are shameless.

“Myself and The same UNICEF representatives
went on to convey something of what lay behind
this intransigence: “Among the large majority
hailing from that tribe (Yorubas) who are most
vocal in inciting the complete extermination of the
Igbos, I often heard remarks that all Nigeria’s ills
will be cured once the Igbos has been extaminated
from the human map".

Dr Conor cruise O’Bien , 21 December 1967 New
York Review

Nothing changes, see another Yoloba man by the moniker "Demdem" calling for Nigerian Police to shoot at unarmed Biafran protesters:
https://www.nairaland.com/2726254/heavy-standoff-between-policemen-pro-biafra/1

This was four decades after his Igbophobic yoloba fore runners called for the same.

Lets not talk about Oba of Lagos quotes.

2. Arewa people don't go about pretending to be sophisticated, they don't go about trying to claim they were neutral during the war, they don't go about in media trying to distort facts. They are who they. are and accept their role during and after the war, they own up to their Igbophobia. So there there is no reason to talk about them. Our interest is on the slimy ones all over the media, the self acclaimed sophisticated ones, hell bent on distorting facts and selling their falsehoods.

3. No body is accommodating to anyone. Umuigbo thrive anywhere they go even in the North.

4. So we should clap for Awolowo for not taking our property while rendering us economically weak when he connived with Gowon and hijacked the 3Rs made for the East for Lagos, and then was the brain behind the Gowon economic blueprint that resulted in the 20 pounds policy and the following indigenization policy that handed the Nigerian economy to Awolowo and his Yoloba people on a platter of gold and left Ndiigbo with nothing?

5. Our problem is that Yolobas justify they decision in ganging up with the North in preventing the Igbo from secession by propagating the blatant falsehood that it was the Igbo through Zik that prevented Awo and Yolobas from secession before Nigerian independence.

6. No. Only free men, rational beings and progressive people will recognize that a union with rabid Igbophobic and treacherous people like Yolobas and anti progressive people like Arewa would not work.
It took Ndiigbo time to recognize that, and since we did in 1966, our resolve to detach ourselves from Arewa-oduanistanis had remained ever resolute, and nothing is going to change about that.

7. The naked truth is that Nigeria will continue to be a failed country and Arewa-oduanistanis would continue to be comfortable with it, but Ndiigbo will calve out a nation for ourselves, a progressive one, that Islamic republic of Arewa-oduanistani will look at and burn with envy and jealousy.

5 Likes

Re: Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra by KingGBsky(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
The ZIK...has always been a great man, just as I read about him and just reading his deeds make me so proud of having a founding father of this nation like him.

2 Likes

Re: Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra by KingGBsky(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
The problem the Afonjas have with the Igbos is just the fact that the Ibos came to their land (lagos state) and progressed massively ahead of them economically.
This is the long hatred they hold against them.

2 Likes

Re: Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra by Dedetwo(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Th

I returned and broke the news to Ojukwu. He was very pleased. Then, when the OAU summit opened, Chief Awolowo, as Vice-Chairman of the Federal Executive Council and Commissioner for Finance, led a strong Nigerian delegation to Kinshasa and raised a very strong objective on the Nigerian civil war being placed as an item on the agenda on the grounds that according to the OAU Charter, this was a domestic affairs and member states were precluded from interfering in the domestic affairs of each other, which was really sound according to international law. But we wanted to solve it in the African way, to use mediation and conciliation to bring two warring brothers together

I quit reading the alleged interview at the above juncture.
Re: Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra by Dedetwo(m): 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Intrepid01:
Lol...kikikikikiki....it is so unfortunate that this lies will continue to spread till eternity..... look at he children of hate blaming Awolowo for self inflicted pain and death.
I read the article carefully and I could see through the wall scripted self exhonorating lies of Mr. Azikiwe. Who in many instances absolved himself of any blame whatsoever. He was so smart that he apportion blame to both sides (Awolowo , FG and Ojukwu) but none to himself. That is typical of an Ibo man, they are never wrong. Ofcourse how can they be wrong?

Imagine a stupid argument and statement from Ojukwu and his errand peace maker, you want to make peace with Nigeria. You didn't seek solution in Nigeria but rather declared a sovereignty within a sovereignty a d you're expecting the other party to come sit with you in a round table. Discussing what exactly?

Imagine some one takes a portion of your land and his seeking for peace afterward. Why not return the land and address the issue that made you do that in the first place....

Many people have not asked the right question, beyond the exaggerated pogrom of 1966 which was causedby the killing of Northern leaders by Ibo soldiers,could there be other reasons for Ojukwus hurryfor seccession?

What was really Ojukwus problem about accepting Gowon as the Head of state?

Why declare a war when you know you dont have want it takes to fight it?

If the pogrom of 1966 by Northern soldiers was bad, then Ojukwus declaration of seccession was worse. Cos that singular action resulted in more death than the pogrom.

Lastly, why will a Soldier who declared war for the love of his people ( assume), in the thick of it abandon the same people and run with his own family to anoda country?

This is not a matter of blame. Awolowo was more a combatant than Benjamin Adekunle or Olusegun Obasanjo in the Nigeria/Biafra civil war.

1 Like

Re: Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra by pazienza(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
"When they subjected this Aburi accord to
simple analysis, it was simply saying Nigeria is no
more practically. And as far as was concerned, the
civil war or no civil war, then chaos would have
started later. All the same, we said look, … if we
still want to be a country….authority which deals
with customs, currency, federal trunk roads, foreign
and external defences, that is more than enough for
a government. But it must be able to act.
You can not say that in the Ministry of Defence,
you can not promote somebody a Lt Col, except
you have a unanimity. You cannot move one plane
to another place except through unanimity. Even
when you have those limited powers, they must be
able to function. And you cannot function in the
context of those things they said. And then what
you have is four countries

Lol!

Isn't this exactly what Biafrans said and what Akenzua re echoed?
Gowon was advised to renege on agreements reached at Aburi for whatever reason, in doing so, he rubbished the whole purpose of Aburi and scuttled every chance at peace, by proposing a new set of rules not agreed on at Aburi!

Someone reneged on an agreement and it wasn't Ojukwu. If you were not going to stick to an agreement reached after give and take by both sides, then you dont want peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra by laudate: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Gowon promulgated Decree 8, which offered the Igbo more than 80% of what they wanted at Aburi. Unfortunately, the winner-takes-all mentality they exhibited, led them to turn it down. And they were eventually left with nothing! Today, some folks are wailing that Gowon reneged on an agreement. I laugh in Greek! cheesy

The bearded general who went to the OAU and spurned all attempts to broker peace, then ignored Zik's advice, by boasting that Biafra would be settled on the battlefield, was the one who definitely did not want peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra by pazienza(m): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
Each party during negotiations enter the negotiation table with 100% of what they want, but each will only get around 50% of what they want, the remaining 50% sacrificed to each other to attain an AGREEMENT!

An agreement is a product of loss by each side!

How then can a rational being talk about 80% implementation of an Agreement?

An agreement is either implemented or not implemented. the percentages only have a place during negotiations.

Gowon reneged on Aburi agreement! Whatever reason given for such, is only part of the story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra by CeterisXVII: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Odingo1:
What have a Yoruba man ever stood for,that is why Emirate stool is installed all over your land from illorin to offa without a single opposition to Hausa- Fulani

Did the Fulani ask you to take up the case of Ilorin on their behalf?
Re: Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
I can't understand why this thread never made front page. In my opinion it is the singular most important evidence that Ojukwu was not a warmonger as he had been made out to be. I really thought it would make front page. Historians have done this man a lot of injustice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra by Youngadvocate(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
misterme:
I can't understand why this thread never made front page. In my opinion it is the singular most important evidence that Ojukwu was not a warmonger as he had been made out to be. I really thought it would make front page. Historians have done this man a lot of injustice.

My Dear...honestly, it is baffling that Nigerians don't want to read value-laden contents of history, but any shabby write about a no-good-for-role model-celebrity makes the front page.
Uninformed elements tag attempts to revisit historical experience as divisive and efforts to incite. I just hope for the day we will wake up from intellectual idleness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra by laudate: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
Odingo1:
What have a Yoruba man ever stood for,that is why Emirate stool is installed all over your land from illorin to offa without a single opposition to Hausa- Fulani

Na wa for dis Yoruba people, o! shocked Whatever they did to you, must be giving you sleepless nights. Ndo. sad May you find healing from the issues that plague your soul. By the way, there is no Emir in Offa. My friend who went to school in that area, said your statement is an exaggeration. The only Emirate stool ends in Ilorin, and even the Emir bears a Yoruba name and speaks the language fluently.

1 Like

Re: Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra by laudate: 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Youngadvocate:
1. On the Paragraph, I think it safe to say, with all due respect, that you seem not to be abreast with the nature of leadership. Circumstances make Leaders. Leadership isn't basically a position or a role. It is the function of a personality in a circumstances. Leaders are born out of the circumstance of either solving a problem or creating one.
2. I would perhaps, give you the benefit of the doubt by putting out the question of Azikiwe and Ojukwu who is a better leader to Ndi Igbo and graciously, I would share the responses with you and so, I believe, you take back that line comparing Ojukwu /Azikiwe when the Biafra war is given a mention.

3.From all accounts by international writers, safe Pro-Nigerian-history-distorting-writers, there is consensus underpinned in strong facts that Ojukwu left the shores of Biafra Land under unwavering persuasion from the Leaders and right thinking persons of Biafra because if he had been captured, it would have meant that one, Nigeria won the war, two, that there would never be the mention of Biafra, there could have been conviction and possible imprisonment or execution of the Biafra armies that fought the alongside Ojukwu which Nigerian Government was ever matching forward to.
4. Biafra, in the account of the war, from the side of truth, out-tpowered Nigeria, having captured her territory as far a past Ore and over the banks of kogi and Benue. Nigeria could only rely on external assistance and the of course, the Historic sabotage from a Yoruba man, Banjo and his Igbo counterpart, Ifeajunna.
5. The facts are out there that Ojukwu made all moves possible to prevent the war but the cabal that dictated for Gown never wanted that to happen because the world, influenced by the British government was yet behind Nigeria.
Please, Bro, make your research before setting out your hypothesis.

Bros, you can lie, o! sad Which part of Ore did the Biafrans capture? And which part of the banks of Kogi and Benue did they take over?? In which history book, did you read this one? shocked
Re: Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra by DerideGull(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
laudate:
Ok, some story tellers are using Akenzua's memo to claim that someone else scuttled the chances of a peaceful resolution. Akenzua was just one of the permanent secretaries in Gowon's cabinet. Other permanent secretaries saw things differently. Here is another perspective.

I mentioned in another thread, that Decree 8 met 80% of the demands Ojukwu made at Aburi, yet some simpletons rained invectives on me. >: ( A wise man would have accepted the decree, and pushed for its implementation, with a view to getting the rest of his demands met, at the end of some other day. But not Ojukwu. He threw everything out of the window, and announced a secession. Now, it is gratifying to see that some other folks have analysed the whole issue, and reached the same conclusion.

Here is another view shared by former super permanent secretary Philip Chukwuedo Asiodu's in an old interview concerning Decree 8 of 1967:

Was there any juncture Decree # 8 mentioned or discussed at Aburi, Ghana? Why would Gowon and Nigeria promulgate Decree # 8 on arrival in Lagos? I guess the stupidity found among most Nigerians is very inherent.

1 Like

Re: Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra by laudate: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
DerideGull:
Was there any juncture Decree # 8 mentioned or discussed at Aburi, Ghana? Why would Gowon and Nigeria promulgate Decree # 8 on arrival in Lagos? I guess the stupidity found among most Nigerians is very inherent.

Sir, the only stupidity being expressed on this thread, is all yours'. sad When an agreement is reached among leaders or govt representatives, at the highest level, how does such an agreement get legal status? How is it translated into law or ratified, so that it carries legal weight? Kindly let us know?

1 Like

Re: Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra by pazienza(m): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
DerideGull:

Decree 8 wasn't the agreement reached at Aburi. If it were, Nigerians won't be talking of percentages of Aburi agreement present in it.

Decree 8 and Aburi agreement are parallel lines, destined not to ever meet, but apparently met in decayed brains of those who deemed it fit that it's a perfect substitution for Aburi agreement.

Little wonder those decayed brains had turned the once promising colonial entity that was at the same stage of development as Singapore in 1967 into a failed third world country, where as the likes of Singapore had moved up the economic and developmental ladder amongst the nations of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra by codedslayer: 2:09am On Mar 19, 2017
KingGBsky:
The problem the Afonjas have with the Igbos is just the fact that the Ibos came to their land (lagos state) and progressed massively ahead of them economically.
This is the long hatred they hold against them.

All these Osu Iboes sef. How did you progressed ahead of them? Any stats?? You think selling gala and fan yogo in Lagos traffic is progress, most of you osu kids are comedians. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra by rajinet(m): 5:04am On Mar 19, 2017
ShootToKill:
If anything this historical fact means that Ojukwu had a listening ear, see the way he was seeking peace from one office to another on the advice of Zik.

Where are mumugerians who called him a tyrant and warmonger.

God bless Ojukwu!

Well, as a young man, human, he fell for such flattery. I don’t want to mention all the names, but particularly influential in swinging his opinion at that material time was Mr. C. C. Mojekwu, who was based in Lisbon. Then Mr. Matthew Mbu was our Commissioner for External Affairs and he himself did as much as possible, but then he realized that he was having someone who has power of life and death over everybody. So, we went to Addis Ababa and on the night before the conference, Matthew came to my bedroom at about 10 in the night. He said, “Do you know that all we have done, this man is going to undo them tomorrow?’ I said ‘No’. Then he brought out a printed version of a long speech. The world press said it lasted for 90 minutes.
He [Ojukwu] went back on everything we discussed. He attacked the United Kingdom, the United States, the Soviet Union - all the nations of the world and the OAU, and said that they were misleading us and that the sovereignty of ‘Biafra’ was not negotiable. We went to the conference. I sat next to him. I thought that he was going to speak in accordance with the spirit of Niamey. But he spoke for 90 minutes and he just got the whole place upside down.

Naturally Tony Enahoro - he led the Nigerian delegation - replied in kind and so we were back to square one. So, when we returned, I advised him. I told him that I was surprised at what he did but it was not late. He said, ‘The sovereignty of Biafra is not negotiable and if anybody should try to compromise that sovereignty, then it will be an act of subversion.’ Well, that was quite clear to me so I said, ‘Your Excellency, you still have Port Harcourt and you can still bargain from position of strength - after all, the main issue in the civil war is oil and they say that in international politics, oil is combustible and as you have a combustible situation you can begin from the position of strength’. He said, ‘No, Port Harcourt is impregnable.’ ‘Very well, Your Excellency,’ I said. I went back to Nekede where I had been in protective custody since February, 1968. Two weeks later, Port Harcourt fell.

He sent for me. I said, ‘Well, Your Excellency, I did warn you. You cannot now negotiate from a position of strength but having received recognition from four states, we can still use them to see what we can do to appeal to the outside world.’ He said, ‘Very well, I think you should go to the United Nations to seek for recognition.’ I said, ‘Your Excellency, let us wait until after OAU summit in Algiers and find out what Africa thinks.’ In the meantime, I went to Tunisia to see my friend Habeeb Bourguiba of Tunisia. He wasn’t quite well, so we moved from Carthage to Hermit where he stayed. Ojukwu had always said the civil war would be won on the battlefield and not on the conference table, and Bourguiba didn’t take kindly to that. He said don’t you people advise this young man? I explained to him that I have done everything I could to advise him, but he insists on going to the battle field.

So we crossed our fingers awaiting the verdict of Algiers. You know it was decided by 33 to 4 in favour of Nigeria. I advised Ojukwu that to go to the United Nations to seek recognition would be unrealistic since Africa had decided by 33 to 4 in favour of Nigeria. I said Nigerian envoys, the Nigerian delegations, would just percolate the membership of the United Nations and they would frown at the whole thing. He insisted. I was then in Paris. I wrote him a letter. I said, ‘Since you refuse to go to the conference table to negotiate for peace, since you prefer that the civil war should end on the battle field and not on the conference table; since you said that the sovereignty of Biafra is not negotiable, I am afraid I cannot continue as a peace envoy because you have destroyed all the vestiges of any optimism for peace. Therefore I am relieving myself of my services as a peace envoy. I cannot continue as a peace envoy. I cannot continue as a peace envoy because you have let me down. You left me under the impression that if I succeeded in getting recognition you will go to the conference table. You got four recognitions; you did not go to the conference table. I am therefore going to London on exile.’

I went to London in voluntary exile and the British government granted me asylum. I do not see how anybody could say that I ran away from my country. I crossed the Atlantic 46 times, trying to negotiate with various heads of state so that they could grant recognition or make OAU to settle the dispute. How could the head of state turn round now and accuse all those who were politicians in pre-1966 and post-1966 as being responsible for the downfall of the republic? I did my best to preserve the unity of Nigeria and also to preserve the lives of old men, able-bodied men and women and children but I failed. What could I do? I went on free exile and they keep saying that I was among those responsible for the downfall of the republic. I plead not guilty.
Re: Read The 1979 Interview Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Had With Mohammed Haruna On Biafra by cooltola(m): 1:30am On Dec 22, 2017
civil war is over

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman / Nigerian President’s Luck Runs Out On Fuel Gamble -Financial Times / NNPC Shores Up Fuel Supply With BP Oil Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.