Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,790 members, 7,882,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? (11629 Views)

Poll: Who Does the cap fit?The worst Governor 2008 is?

Abia State Theodore Orji: 50% (2 votes)
Adamawa State Murtala Nyako: 0% (0 votes)
Akwa Ibom State Godswill Akpabio: 0% (0 votes)
Anambra State Peter Obi: 0% (0 votes)
Bauchi State Isa Yuguda: 0% (0 votes)
Bayelsa State Timipre Sylva: 0% (0 votes)
Benue State Gabriel Suswam: 0% (0 votes)
Borno State Ali Modu Sheriff: 0% (0 votes)
Cross River State Liyel Imoke: 0% (0 votes)
Delta State Emmanuel Uduaghan: 0% (0 votes)
Ebonyi State Martin Elechi: 0% (0 votes)
Edo State Adams Oshiomhole: 0% (0 votes)
Ekiti State Segun Oni: 0% (0 votes)
Enugu State Sullivan Chime: 0% (0 votes)
Gombe State Mohammed Danjuma Goje: 0% (0 votes)
Imo State Ikedi Godson Ohakim: 0% (0 votes)
Jigawa State Sule Lamido: 0% (0 votes)
Kaduna State Mohammed Namadi Sambo: 0% (0 votes)
Kano State Ibrahim Shekarau: 0% (0 votes)
Katsina State Ibrahim Shema: 0% (0 votes)
Kebbi State Usman Saidu Nasamu Dakingari: 0% (0 votes)
Kogi State Ibrahim Idris: 0% (0 votes)
Kwara State Bukola Saraki: 0% (0 votes)
Lagos State Babatunde Fashola: 0% (0 votes)
Nasarawa State Aliyu Doma: 0% (0 votes)
Niger State Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu: 0% (0 votes)
Ogun State Gbenga Daniel: 0% (0 votes)
Osun State Olagunsoye Oyinlola: 25% (1 vote)
Oyo State Christopher Alao-Akala: 25% (1 vote)
Plateau State Jonah Jang: 0% (0 votes)
Rivers State Rotimi Amaechi: 0% (0 votes)
Sokoto State Aliyu Wamakko: 0% (0 votes)
Taraba State Danbaba Suntai: 0% (0 votes)
Yobe State Ibrahim Geidam: 0% (0 votes)
Zamfara State Mahmud Shinkafi: 0% (0 votes)
Abuja F.C.T. Adamu Aliero: 0% (0 votes)
Ondo State Olusegun Mimiko: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria / Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Alxmyr(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2009
oddy4real:

Those of you nominating OGD are only doing so out of sentiment, at least, he is not as bad as MIMIKO, OSHIOMOLE,JANG, OBI, AKALA, AND MANY MANY ODAS. SO kindly leave the guy out.
and setting the record straight, he was the best Governor during the last republic beaten BOLA TINUBU who did no more than settling area boys hands down grin grin

For you to mention Mimiko amongst these non-performing governors signifies that you are not in tune with the present circumstances. Mimiko paid all gratuity, pension and arrears owed workers by Agagu. Many retiree and deceased workers' relatives smile to bank in the last few weeks. He gave all workers 50% their salaries as Christmas bonus. He has endear himself to workers in the state. He is constructing/rehabilitating roads.
So also to rate OGD as the best governor during the last regime is myopic. Where do you put Muazu of Bauchi state, Donald Duke of Cross Rivers, Yar'Adua of Kastina,
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by babalawo(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2009
its the OLodo himself -Ibrahim Idris of KOGI, this is a governor that:

1.Inspected an ongoing market construction in Lokoja and promises that on completion the market will be a great eye sore!

2.Only signs documents whenever He's under the influence

3. wrote "disapproved" on a greetting card sent to him-still under the influence!!!
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by nedu2000(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2009
Yar Adua of kastina?funny, ali modu sherrif of borno state(i served der)is surely d worst
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by felofelo: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2009
The award should go to the governor of Kogi State. He has done notin to improve the State
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by onyeokwuak(f): 10:30am On Dec 17, 2009
Abia state government since 1999 is the worst ever.The governors since then,dont know what good governance is.They have been amansing wealth for Orji Uzor and his mother.Appointment since then has always been recommende d or scrutuinized by mama. The government since then accounts for mama.In these years , the state has recorded minuses in industrialization as many companies have collapsed or left considering there exploitative principles.Aba which used to be an economic hurb ,is now poor in activity.A place like Aba where people work very hard , there is no government presence. I even heard tha there Mama has aquired more than half of Ariaria International Market.
What more will i say, will i talk about the appoimtment of his small son as the chief of staff controlling every money that comes in. ''Ndia egbuola Abia. Abia state government is the worst
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by jobeseus: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2009
abeg make una luk well o
tha worst guv is murtala nyako of adamawa state
age dey tell im truth
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by edoyad(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2009
Being a resident of Kd i'll advise not to mention any governor from the north , particularly the hausa states again. We talking of real places where humans exist with potential to develop and you're mentioning Maiduguri, Bauchi and Kogi ?
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Regiblinkz(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2009
I think itsIkedi ohakim rules like a girl
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by bobmatek: 11:52am On Dec 17, 2009
Am solidly behind OGB, He has all the quality to receive the award!!
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2009
THEODOR ORJI OF ABIA STATE IS THE WINNER! And I guess he has grabbed this award for keeps till the next 25 years when his Godfather ORJI UZOR KALU and mom EUNICE KALU intend to reliquish power and the hostage of the poor state!
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by echobee(f): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2009
and the winner is, aloa akala of ibadan
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2009
Ogd
alao akala aka tura soap
theodore kalu
are these people worth to be governors?
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Mmuo(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
The Governors of the South Eastern states. The security of a people is the first among others without which lives will be lost and other things will not follow.
On infrstructural development, they are also lagging, but that of Imo state is the worst as nothing is being done apart from demolition of the old ones without building new ones
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Jibson999(m): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2009
Is there no one from minna. The self acclaimed chief servant muazu aliyu deserues it
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Abagworo(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2009
the award should be shared by 33 state governors and 1 fct minister.the exemptions are Amaechi,Fashola and Chime.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by skalamanga: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2009
babalawo:

1.Inspected an ongoing market construction in Lokoja and promises that on completion the market will be a great eye sore!

3. wrote "disapproved" on a greetting card sent to him-still under the influence!!!

grin i cant just stop laughing, this is too funny abeg, what do you expect from a secondary school leaver? from what i see the guy is also a tura man like akala, oooh nija.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by TundeLuv58: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2009
IT MUST BE SEGUN ONI OF EKITI
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by doctorbabs(m): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2009
the worst GOvernor in nigeria is Dishonorable Alao Akala of oyo strate
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Wellas14(m): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2009
How come the likes of Fashola and Chime have not showed up?? It simply goes to tell you that good governance can be identified and rated. As some name keep on appearing, may these two that have indisputably done well not loose their focus. Long Live Gov. Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) and Gov. (BARR) Sullivan Iheanacho Chime. May your days be long. You are blessings to our fatherland.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Justcash(m): 5:53am On Dec 18, 2009
Theodore Orji kalu is the Worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IIIIIIIIIIII           
      I I           
      I I           
      I I           
      I I  HEODORE ORJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THE UNDISPUTED WINNER!!!!
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Cappadona123: 9:58am On Dec 18, 2009
Its Mr christopher adebayo alao akala,even his home town no dey get light!Shame on u party freak
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Cappadona123: 10:02am On Dec 18, 2009
Namadi Sambo is trying o .daramdamdam 2011
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by german007(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2009
Segun Oni, The blinging Alao Akala, Comrade Oshiomole, all crap!!!!!!
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Witi(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2009
It must
babalawo:

I vote for Ibro of Kogi-State a carpenter turned governor surrounded by fellow craftsmen like Vulcanizer, Mechanic as Commissioners and Special Advisers. The man can not point to a capital project executed in the state this year. Apart from purchase of vehicles for Judiciary, Monarchs and Some Government Officials.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by ddiamond(f): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2009
see my teeth outside, i don laugh tired. @poster please make it a poll so that i can highhandedly deliver the prize to him, DR. OTUBA CHRIDTOPHER ALAO EIYE AKALAMOGBO. A.KA. GOVERNOR BLING BLING >> TURA SOAP, HE OWNS IT.
REASON: He has turn the graduate to taxi drivers finish, in the name of alleviating poverty in the state. cant u see he is different, """"'oyato joooooo,
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by ejiadeyemi(m): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2009
Definitely, I will pick Otunba Dr. Christopher Adebayo Alao Akala. That is what happens when you put illiterates with no vision and sense of responsibility in positions of power. All they do is embezzle money and throw huge parties for their children. Oyo state has been set back for another 4 years while states like Lagos are taking giant strides into becoming a real megacity. He (Akala) is not only a disgrace to the police force from which he was dismissed, but his family members and towns people should cover their head in shame for producing a complete "retard".
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2009
Alao Akala Of Oyo State Is worst Governor I ever see in my life.
Infact ,is a bad leader,
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Cappadona123: 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2009
How many tyms u wan hear dis?Na Dr akala 4rm okelerin in ogbomoso
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Cappadona123: 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2009
How many tyms u wan hear dis?Na Dr akala 4rm okelerin in ogbomoso
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by itong4u2nv: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2009
lmao, all the governors are the same, that country is moving backwards!!
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by dominique(f): 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2009
even without the polls, its easy to deduce that the prize is between Oyo, Abia and Kigi state governors.
i still vote for OGD though
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by idupaul: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2009
hee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel / David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency / See What Rev. Uma Ukpai Said About #biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.