Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,547 members, 7,941,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? (11725 Views)

Poll: Who Does the cap fit?The worst Governor 2008 is?

Abia State Theodore Orji: 50% (2 votes)
Adamawa State Murtala Nyako: 0% (0 votes)
Akwa Ibom State Godswill Akpabio: 0% (0 votes)
Anambra State Peter Obi: 0% (0 votes)
Bauchi State Isa Yuguda: 0% (0 votes)
Bayelsa State Timipre Sylva: 0% (0 votes)
Benue State Gabriel Suswam: 0% (0 votes)
Borno State Ali Modu Sheriff: 0% (0 votes)
Cross River State Liyel Imoke: 0% (0 votes)
Delta State Emmanuel Uduaghan: 0% (0 votes)
Ebonyi State Martin Elechi: 0% (0 votes)
Edo State Adams Oshiomhole: 0% (0 votes)
Ekiti State Segun Oni: 0% (0 votes)
Enugu State Sullivan Chime: 0% (0 votes)
Gombe State Mohammed Danjuma Goje: 0% (0 votes)
Imo State Ikedi Godson Ohakim: 0% (0 votes)
Jigawa State Sule Lamido: 0% (0 votes)
Kaduna State Mohammed Namadi Sambo: 0% (0 votes)
Kano State Ibrahim Shekarau: 0% (0 votes)
Katsina State Ibrahim Shema: 0% (0 votes)
Kebbi State Usman Saidu Nasamu Dakingari: 0% (0 votes)
Kogi State Ibrahim Idris: 0% (0 votes)
Kwara State Bukola Saraki: 0% (0 votes)
Lagos State Babatunde Fashola: 0% (0 votes)
Nasarawa State Aliyu Doma: 0% (0 votes)
Niger State Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu: 0% (0 votes)
Ogun State Gbenga Daniel: 0% (0 votes)
Osun State Olagunsoye Oyinlola: 25% (1 vote)
Oyo State Christopher Alao-Akala: 25% (1 vote)
Plateau State Jonah Jang: 0% (0 votes)
Rivers State Rotimi Amaechi: 0% (0 votes)
Sokoto State Aliyu Wamakko: 0% (0 votes)
Taraba State Danbaba Suntai: 0% (0 votes)
Yobe State Ibrahim Geidam: 0% (0 votes)
Zamfara State Mahmud Shinkafi: 0% (0 votes)
Abuja F.C.T. Adamu Aliero: 0% (0 votes)
Ondo State Olusegun Mimiko: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria / Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by spikytang(m): 5:58am On Dec 19, 2009
Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, the guy messed up our hopes
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by olafolarin(m): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2009
spikytang:

Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, the guy messed up our hopes

he is new and still battling the state self-imposed Godfather.But he is laying the necessary foundation for a great stride.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 19, 2009
Where's the f,u,c:ki.ng poster?.Can't he create a poll for this thread.For the first time,i can see nigerians very eager to vote even without mobilization.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Janet101(f): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2009
Gbenga daniel of ogun state
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Kristaz(m): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2009
I nominate Gov. T.A Orji of Abia State.D state is a big mess,no thanks to d former governor,Orji Uzor Kalu & mum.D capital Umuahia is like a LG headquarter while Aba is a failed city:no amenity,refuse dump touching d skies!Abia stinks,democracy dividends goes only to d cabal whose head is Orji Uzor Kalu & mother,not even T A Orji.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Kristaz(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2009
T A Orji of Abia State deserve this award!He took Abia State 80 years back!Remember or ever heard of Aba Women Riot of 1929?It repeated dis year under T A Orji.Reason?Multiple taxation on women!So let's give him d award!
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by mickey45: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2009
WELL IF YOU ASK ME I CAN ONLY COUNT TWO OR THREE WHO did. but I Choose They All Did What They Thought To Be The Best
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Remii(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2009
Honestly, I think it is Alao Akala, a travel Ibadan would make one wonder if they have any governor at all. The other contender should be Ali Modu Sheriff of Borno, this guy boldly told the journalist that they were wasting their time wrting bad things about him because less that 5% of his people could read or write. grin
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by eherbal(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2009
GBENGA DANIEL,QED angry
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Dizzybizzy: 2:49am On Dec 20, 2009
and the winner is [size=16pt]Alh. Ibrahim Idris of Kogi State[/size]
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Dizzybizzy: 3:03am On Dec 20, 2009
Dizzybizzy:

and the winner is [size=16pt]Alh. Ibrahim Idris of Kogi State[/size]
[size=14pt]Over 80% of the active workforce have been hungry since April. Thanks to Gov. Idris, Sally Tibbot and Skye bank plc
Una do well!!![/size]
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Olami90: 3:06am On Dec 20, 2009
It is dis our half baked,illiterate Gov.Adebayo Alao Akala followed by dis RITUALIST who call himself 'ogidi omo' Gbenga Daniel.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by ReachRich(m): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2009
Most of u guys replying to this post have nt been to Abia to see the level of underdevelopment in the state.The governor now finds it difficult to pay teachers salaries.Go to Aba & u'll shed tears.This is the town that generates 70% of the entire state revenue without any gud road,no water supply,heaps of refuse scattered here and there,no security of lives & property.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by ubandire(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2009
Please all nairalanders help us protect our votes,b4 alao akala and his people rig this election,my (godson) sorry Governor,is clearly heading 4 a landslide victory.pls everybody stand up 4 the (worst)Governor of the millenium.pls standing ovation,4 the unrepentant non-performer.Chief T.A. of Abia state.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by oderemo(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2009
Any time of the day its OGD. the sole sponsor of most projects in ogun state with his OGROMA. OGROPEP, OGRO THIS AND THAT , HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Orobert: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2009
I dont think any Gov. in Nigeria deserves this award more than the amiable epitome of mediocrity and inactivity in the person of His Excellency, Theodore Ahamuefula Orji, The Executive Governor of Abia State. Most people might think we are making the Abia story up but its just the purest of truth ever told.
And I will suggest a poll be made and we be allowed to vote on this.

I nominate Gov. T.A Orji for the award.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by dominique(f): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2009
Remii:

Honestly, I think it is Alao Akala, a travel Ibadan would make one wonder if they have any governor at all. The other contender should be Ali Modu Sheriff of Borno, this guy boldly told the journalist that they were wasting their time wrting bad things about him because less that 5% of his people could read or write. grin

OMG did he really say that shocked shocked shocked gosh!!! what an ignorant monkey angry angry angry
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by paddylo1(m): 12:56am On Dec 21, 2009
Honestly, I think it is Alao Akala, a travel Ibadan would make one wonder if they have any governor at all. The other contender should be Ali Modu Sheriff of Borno, this guy boldly told the journalist that they were wasting their time wrting bad things about him because less that 5% of his people could read or write

lol. . .@ the governor. . .but i dont care about no borno state if the people there dont mind the governor being there
my problem is with this orji guy. . .again why is it so hard to do the right thing. . .
this is an oil producing state that probably gets more money than lagos state,and with less population
yet still nothing to show. . .
also the state just recently applied to the world bank to get a loan of $200million. . .ordinarilly if he were performing i wouldnt mind
but this loan seems to be a loan to be used for 2011 campaign and not for any tangible use
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by abswale(m): 3:52am On Dec 21, 2009
What are we all saying? Aren't we missing out someone? Gov. Segun Oni - Ekiti State.
The guy claims he's been distracted the ongoing petition at the election tribunal.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by 9ja4eva: 4:56am On Dec 21, 2009
DELTA STATE

EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by leftone: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2009
it has to be gbenga Daniel.have you been to ogun state recently?
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by ReachRich(m): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2009
@ Paddy_lo
i think u have a point.The Abia governor is looking for money to campaign for the forth coming electn.Initally the house of assemble did nt approve of the loan bt lateq approvd it the next day.I blive the governor must have negotiated wit them on how much he'll give them when the loan is obtained.The governor earliar in the yr bought Prado jeeps for each of them(house of assembly).This is why they cant impeach him.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Orobert: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2009
I beg of u all, lets leave this award for T.A Orji please. The cap really fits!!
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by belelikfin(m): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2009
Gov Jang has really try in giving the plateau people and it's visitors coola good dev infrastructure witnessed only during the late J D gomwalk era, although he is lacking in some areas and that is a national problem.
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Bongoman1: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2009
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by 8words(m): 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2009
Ohakim win it
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by pacodas: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2009
Alao Akala Takes it for sure
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2009
I cant help laughing over this matter.See people dey struggle to nominate their governors for award for non performance.How did those idi, ot get into office in the first instance?.Imagine a dismissed police alao tura akala becoming a governor,ogd living on the glory of osoba.Na wa o
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by german007(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2009
Gosh, Everyone seems to be laying emphasis on Alao Akala.   Is he really that crap ?lol Someone please enlighten me.
What I do see in his pictures is his blinged out look.
[i][/i]
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by spiderman(m): 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2009
abeg peeps kindly do us the favour of giving this award to our dear Mallam, shekarau, he slept all thru his 1st term woke up just before his re-election awarded contracts for some roads and went back to sleep, we hope he wakes up again soon, at least to collect the award undecided
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by MUNEER2(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
spiderman:

abeg peeps kindly do us the favour of giving this award to our dear Mallam, shekarau, he slept all thru his 1st term woke up just before his re-election awarded contracts for some roads and went back to sleep, we hope he wakes up again soon, at least to collect the award undecided
grin grin grin

Akala ni jo! Akala ni jare!
Who else can it be, if not a bling bling Governor

@Poster, I love this thread, competition of the worst grin
Re: Who Wins The Worst Governor Of The Year Awaed? by NnamdiN: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2009
T.A Orji of Abia State is the worst governor in the world not just in 9ja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee / Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election / Uche Ogah: South East Governors Taking Credit For FG’s Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.