Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,389 members, 7,881,408 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" (49266 Views)

Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' / I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by tallestobj(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
this is serious...it must be trend with care
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by babyfaceafrica: 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Very possible..which ever way..that gal own don done for the school
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
kwalawa,,,, over to u,,,,thorough investigation
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by tintingz(m): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Power of social media
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by highmood(m): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
No need for all these stories. Release the video and we will be the judge.

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by robosky02(m): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
ina menhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Misterdhee1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
TPAND:
Hahahahhaha....

He must think Nigerians are stupid. Balderdash. Shame on him, useless trying to sleep with a girl old enough to be his granddaughter. Remix it well, you really think we are fools
Why did you choose to believe the other side of the story then? Because the victim is a lady? Let the police do proper investigations, then we can be sure of who the real culprit is!

2 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Richy4(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
ogodomi:
Top 10 Most Popular Lecturers In IBB University.

We present to you today the top 10 most popular lecturers in IBB University. These lecturers became IBBUL Campus Gist top 10 lecturers due to the unique lifestyle they live and how they relate with students. They are however on the list because when you mention their name to the entire IBBULites, at least 70-80% if not 100% have heard their names. Some of them are popular to the extent that even non IBBULites have heard their names time and again.

Meanwhile, to the best of our research, we present to you this result. You might see the research not worthy, but surely, it is worthy to others. Nevertheless, there are some other popular names of lecturers you might have heard but are not included; the likes of Dr Ma'ali etc, this is because they are half lecturers half administrative staffs. Like Dr Ma'ali is Dean Students affairs, aka Disaster of sociology is IJMB coordinator and he still holds another position in the school and the likes of others.

Starting from the least to the top, here are the top 10 most popular lecturers in IBB University.

10. Compiler: his first name is Abdulganiyu and he is from department of computer science. He is known for taking 100 Level CSC101 and CSC102 (introduction to computer science). Perhaps, it was his mode of lecturing that made students nicknamed him compiler. Down to his department, he is known for strictness in script marking. He is a masters degree holder and we gathered that he is currently running a distant learning PhD programme.

9. Mr Baba Abdullahi: Popularly called Baba BUS. He is from the department of business administration. You can't mention his name twice to the students in faculty of management and social sciences, and also those in faculty of education taking business administration as teaching course. Baba BUS is known for the difficult continuous assessment he always organise. No matter how hard you read before his test, you must panic. He is also known for his fierce mode of invigilating.

8. Mr Okene: from the department of economics. Research has shown that his name is the most pronounced lecturer's name by any economics student in IBB University. He is known for impromptus test and sometime bores students with dry gist. We gathered that he is currently absent in discharging his duties due to an ailment.

7: Dr Salome: Popularly called kpake kpake. He is from the department of human kinetics and health education. He is famous for his pot belly, funny dressing, hilarious composition of words and his sense of humour. He is synonyms with the word "kpake kpake" which has earned him such a beautiful Nick name.

6. Dr David: His name is already stored in the 'brain memory' of especially U13 and U14 students that did MTH101. Even those that didn't offer MTH101 have heard his name time and again. He is from the department of Maths/Computer. He is known for fixing late lecture classes mostly around 7pm. He can so threaten students with carry over. He can so tell students stories that are not true during his lectures. Any student that attend his lecture unhappy must come out happy because you must just laugh.

5. Dr Mrs Elele: from the department of Chemistry. Also called iron lady, though she's truly a woman of steel. She is known for her intense strictness. When she says "Eze goes to school" then definitely Eze must go to school whether Eze likes it or not. She is popular for confiscation of phones in the exam hall. Irrespective of where you keep your phone, irrespective of the type of phone you use, irrespective of who you are, when she seizes your phone, my brother, don't even beg for sim card, just go and do welcome back and buy a new phone.

4. Dr Olojede: 'the owner of the masquerade' the disabled but able, from the department of continuing education. He is known by all in faculty of education and arts, perhaps, even those seeking for admission into the faculty already knows him. He is known for taking GST (Logic, philosophy and human existence) his threats are fierce and his social habit isn't really coherent.

3. Dr IG Yusuf: this man... strict and incoherent with principles. From department of English language, he is known for taking GST(use of English) research has shown that 89% of ladies he lecturers dislikes him due to his lack of regard for ladies and women generally. He gives no single regard to women whenever citing an instance during his lecture, this had made so many people to suspect that he was probably given birth to by a man.

2. Dr Ogungbe: is there really any student that hasn't heard of this name? Perhaps just few. He was the personal assistant of Prof. Kolo, former VC IBB University. But ever since Kolo's departure, he became a bit calm. He is also popular for his strictness and being funny in the course of lecturing. When he enters the lecture hall, no one enters again. He also gives impromptus test

1. Mr Wanchi: if this name didn't hit our number one spot, then it means we are as partial as the admission committee. Mr Wanchi is not only popular in IBB University, but in the media space of the world. He gained his popularity or rather, he came to limelight after using a 100 Level student to test his slapping skills. He gave the student over 5 resounding slaps, unknown to him that a clever and brave students was videoing the absurd scene. The video did not only go viral in the university's community, but travelled as far as China and Cyprus through the media space. The video appeared on Linda Ikeji's blog and nairaland. Although he was later suspended by the disciplinary committee for the barbaric act.

IBBUL Campus Gist as the watch dog of the campus put this forward after a concise inquiry and research

http://ibbulcampusgist..com.ng/2016/10/top-10-most-popular-lecturers-in-ibb.html

OK..based on what he wrote and what the campus blog wrote about him, he may have been telling the truth..Because of his attitude towards the the student, It could be a case of frame up just to defame him ....

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Eddygourdo(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
The lecturer may be innocent actually. Those boys who did that must face the law, and if investigated and found oud out that he is a terrorist to the puccy of women there, he should also be sacked. Period. Lawless students and lecturer

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by ipobarecriminals: 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
sad I believe this lecturer version.
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by magicminister: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
the question is, WHY YOU?
are you the only male lecturer in the university??
Why did they choose to kidnap and torture you??

5 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Yello1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
Everybody keeps pouring abuses on d man forgetting to remember that wen judging one should considered things from d two sides. The lecturer might be right in that this peopl that did d video or took d picture didnt snap d man trying to haras d lady but dey took d pix of d man standing alone. All i see is a plan protest... As for d lecturer may God say u from ur present predicament.

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by TPAND(f): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Why did you choose to believe the other side of the story then? Because the victim is a lady? Let the police do proper investigations, then we can be sure of who the real culprit is!

I can tell you are just a kind of man like the lecturer.

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by omenka(m): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
this shameless nonentity thinks he is narrating tales by moonlight story to his mumu cattle?

You are morally bankrupt, mentally unstable and psychologically imbalance to be any lecturer anywhere in the world.

You are a disgrace to your family name, immediate family and whoever is your associate.
what makes you think he's lying?

2 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by KingsJohnson(m): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
this shameless nonentity thinks he is narrating tales by moonlight story to his mumu cattle?

You are morally bankrupt, mentally unstable and psychologically imbalance to be any lecturer anywhere in the world.

You are a disgrace to your family name, immediate family and whoever is your associate.
Dont judge yet, the truth will surely come out
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
This should serve as a lesson to those strict lecturers. As a lecturer, you should apply wisdom in everything you do

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Adeevah(m): 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Rayd502:
It actually doesn't add up... how can a car slow down to the point of the boys jumping into it?when he wasn't driving a molue.

Mr man...u don't have a point

Do you even have a car

2 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by 2prexios: 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Return of the Mark
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by debaba001: 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
I think this man is innocent
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by tete7000(m): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Sad how people are already passing judgement without knowing exactly what happened. The lecturers are always the victims. They forgot how dangerous the students could be.

There're always three sides to every story. The accuser, the accused and the TRUTH

The truth will always prevail

There are many children on nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
asuustrike2009:
This should serve as a lesson to those strict lecturers. As a lecturer, you should apply wisdom in everything you do
Read what you just posted again and again and check if there is sense in it. Last time i checked,being strict is not a crime. Are you indirectly accepting that the whole drama was a setup?

5 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by princefaculty(m): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
We all know what most lecturers do Mr lecturer, save the damn story for the petty gods

3 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by ashatoda: 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
ogodomi:

Do you know IBB University junction? (opposite Mr chef) that area is sandy. In fact there was a time some unknown gun men robbed at that junction.
Mr man do you know what you are saying? 4 people jumped into a car at the same time na danfo him Dey drive? Is he aware that 4 people will join him in the car so he kept all the doors unlocked at 10pm? Guy abeg think straight

5 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by almarthins(m): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Pidgin2:
Shameless pot bellied fellow. I like what those two did to you, rubbish

Ehn! The man toast u before ?
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by stamapro(m): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
there is two sides to every story,I have read both, still yet...only God and the story tellers know the truth behind the scene

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Misterdhee1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
TPAND:

I can tell you are just a kind of man like the lecturer.
I won't dignify ur stupidity with a response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by africandollar: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Good riddance! I hope this continues in all Nigerian Universities till all the bad-egg lecturers are exposed. If I have a girl child I would definitely never allow her school in Nigeria 'cos of trash like this. Most of these male lecturers are bush he-goats walahi. I remembered a senior friend who had to drop out of University just because the useless lecturer wanted to 'debe' by force and she ended up having carry-over upon carry-overs.

2 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by ipobarecriminals: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The lecturer think say we be cows undecided
pray u neva jam girl like mercy,nah Dat day u go know kasala

2 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sir, what kind car do you DRIVE, I KNOW FOR A FACT ALL CARS MANUFACTURED AFTER 98 HAVE AUTOMATIC LOCK UP IMMEDIATELY YOU START DRIVING.

But am not saying you are lying. well, MAY GOD EXPOSE THE LIER BETWEEN YOU & MERCY. This will be interesting

2 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by ipobarecriminals: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
debaba001:
I think this man is innocent
God bless u

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by maigida511(m): 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
This man sabi lie sha.. Nemesis jst caught up wit him.

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by TPAND(f): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Misterdhee1:

I won't dignify ur stupidity with a response.

hmmmmm oshisko. God will shame and fish the rest of you out. You all must be flushed out of our educational system.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) / Nigerian Man Visited A Museum In Turkey, Saw Charcoal Iron, Black & White TV / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.