Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" (49248 Views)

Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' / I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by cichaelogha: 11:24am On Mar 06, 2017
yesterday's game won, to subscribe for today's game, see details below.

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by cichaelogha: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2017
today's game is ready, to subscribe, see details below

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 06, 2017
grin Somebori play the man "Mr lecturer" by idris albdul kareem
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 06, 2017
xpool:

This tail, real or forged, lacks sequence and merit. I wanted to believe it, but I asked myself these questions -

1. The ATM he claimed was seized from him, which he did not state anything about the PIN, was it not used by the students?
2. Can a any undergraduate criminal be so daft to attack and rob a lecturer without mask and still be bold enough to openly harass the lecturer in the same campus. How mighty are they? Has Nigeria gone that bad? Even vampire that escaped from the court premises with all his fire-power hid in the bush before he met his Waterloo.
3. He said that they noticed his failing health and decided to set him free so that he could not die in there hands. I ask which kain criminal be that.
4. I don`t know where 2million Naira came into the story, is it as ransom or blackmail?
5. So after all the ordeal he did not go strait to the police, he went to a fellow lecture, I thought by now the students would have been in awaiting trial. So I ask, whose side of the story was the first to be made public?

Abeg I don tire, the man story no gel at all, anyway of the two sides way dey guilty, in this period of lent, may HOLYGHOST FIRE LOCATE THEM, EXPOSE THEM AND DISGRACE THEM, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, AMEN.

God go bless u and ur family abundantly.

The guy probably was caught sleeping with the girl and was beaten up.
Besides no criminal will kidnap you unmasked and let u thereafter.
The fool only tried being first to be heard

But "no be who go police station first win matter oh"

The lecturer is just q stupid liar
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by MadCow1: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Deseo:

Get a life, stop supporting evil. If you're one of those evil men, God will expose you too.

Na Wah o! Someone is obviously menstruating.

Please waka pass. grin
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by jackie35(m): 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
this shameless nonentity thinks he is narrating tales by moonlight story to his mumu cattle?

You are morally bankrupt, mentally unstable and psychologically imbalance to be any lecturer anywhere in the world.

You are a disgrace to your family name, immediate family and whoever is your associate.

Haha! do you know rhis man before?
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
konfused:

I don't even know who to believe anymore.

many inconsistencies.

But I still believe one thing, I don't think the lecturer is so dumb to have gone to mercy's room for a romp on the sack
If only i can obtain either of d gals or d lecturers phone record, then u will see that the lecturer actually went there to pick her up n picked her friends up instead
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by konfused: 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
richiearmany14:
If only i can obtain either of d gals or d lecturers phone record, then u will see that the lecturer actually went there to pick her up n picked her friends up instead

Oh, you have inside information. Seems you know more.......

I rest my case.
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
konfused:

Oh, you have inside information. Seems you know more.......

I rest my case.
Wow is that d best u can come up wit? well i just hv an investigative mindset if u must know.
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by konfused: 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
richiearmany14:
Wow is that d best u can come up wit? well i just hv an investigative mindset if u must know.

Lol, Oga, u said and I quote "only if I can obtain the girl's fone records, you will see the lecturer went there to pick them up".......

This clearly shows you have inside info or maybe you are a student of the school.

All the same, the lecturers act is despicable.
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by xpool(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
ozohtony:

God go bless u and ur family abundantly.

The guy probably was caught sleeping with the girl and was beaten up.
Besides no criminal will kidnap you unmasked and let u thereafter.
The fool only tried being first to be heard

But "no be who go police station first win matter oh"

The lecturer is just q stupid liar
Amen! I wish you same.
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by xpool(m): 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Richy4:

Maybe You don't know much about frame up...Just pray that in Life no one remembers to do some stuff to you that might look real but was just all to defame you....I was not prepared to believe him till I read their school campus blog on front page on this thread where they mentioned him and his no nonsense ways of handling students...
Based on your first question, It is not compulsory that when your belongings like wallet and the contents were sized, it must be used...They cannot use it because they knew that he will hold the girl responsible and she will in turn fish out the student...

Second question u asked, if you were at the mercy of goons, there's nothing they cannot do...the last time I checked cultists are students and they don't go on mask..Even though this case was not about them....

Third.. he said they were beating him, asking him to do chores..we do not know the ailment he got..he might even be asthmatic...No one knows

Fourth, he may be blackmailed that the picture and other things will be circulating on social media if he does not pay up

Fifth question..... He followed the principle guiding the school...When such matters regarding a student occurs, the first thing you do as a lecture will be to report to your superior before heading to the police..Because they might ask if the school was aware of it....

I am not trying to play the devil's advocate but this could be possibilities.... what he wrote and what that blog says, if you put two and two together you might see some element of truth on his side of story
We are all trying to decipher what we do not know, or what we know some bits about, but judgements are passed in the law court according to evidences presented iter-alia.
I am not really in defense of any of them, but trying to reason out something and not let any of them fool me. So over rely on the lecturers tail or blogs, our politicians receive avalanche of praises and awards, even on the pages of news papers.

I still want you to know that cultists don`t let down their gaurds/identities in hits, especially when a lecturer is involved.
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Richy4(m): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
xpool:

We are all trying to decipher what we do not know, or what we know some bits about, but judgements are passed in the law court according to evidences presented iter-alia.
I am not really in defense of any of them, but trying to reason out something and not let any of them fool me. So over rely on the lecturers tail or blogs, our politicians receive avalanche of praises and awards, even on the pages of news papers.

I still want you to know that cultists don`t let down their gaurds/identities in hits, especially when a lecturer is involved.

I understand that there was no evidence...and we don't really know what went down between the lecturers and the students....But the bold, maybe the University you went to usually conceal their identity...In my Uni days they don't and they don't care about who knows because most of them were affiliated with the politicians of that state..ever heard about the uni nicknamed war college? just make a little research about the school...Their activity were notorious in early 2000...I heard the uni is calm now..
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Collection01: 6:44am On Mar 07, 2017
We all know how our Nigeria lecturers sleep with girls in our schools and sometimes if u don't do their bidding, they end up giving u a carry over. The worst part is that they would even give carry over to any boy close to a girl they are interested in. My point is this, this man is not clean else he would not be exposed like this. Because if the girl was begging all this while, she would have probably bribed him with money and trust me it would have ended. He wanted more and he got caught. A girl left my school simply because a lecturer wanted sex and she refused. She told he dad and he transferred her to Ghana. The blackmail part of the story is could be the true. But this man is lying no doubt

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 07, 2017
konfused:

Lol, Oga, u said and I quote "only if I can obtain the girl's fone records, you will see the lecturer went there to pick them up".......

This clearly shows you have inside info or maybe you are a student of the school.

All the same, the lecturers act is despicable.
Thats d precise reason i said is that the best u can come up wit cos every gud detective wil tow my line of thought. Also for the sake of clarity, both parties dont knw me n am nt a detective i just hv a gift of knwing how 2 read inbetween d lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? / UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.