Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator (15817 Views)

APC Plans To Dump Ekwunife And Annoint Sharon Ikeazor For Senator Seat / Six Big Questions For Senator Bukola Saraki / Why Not To Vote For Senator Atiku Bagudu For Kebbi State Governor 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by Opotuniti(m): 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2010
KWAM 1 go sing JUJU for National Assembly lololololol!!!!
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by beejaay: 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2010
tkb417:

@Bluetooth
I don't understand what ure saying. Wyclef jean wanted to be President- I don't know the school he went to, arnold Governed California- don't know d school he went to; George Opon Weah was a footballer and he wanted to be the President of Liberia. When did formal education become a pre-requisite to seeking elective posts anywhere in the world? Politics is all about delivering humane projects to your constituency. Are u saying an illiterate do know know his constituency needs light or good roads?

Ol boi drop it; the man just like the professors can seek for elective posts in the country and in any other country.
Gbam. Bluetooth go and sleep cos its now obvious that u are thinking double or u av started ur smoking again
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by beejaay: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2010
Opotuniti:

KWAM 1 go sing JUJU for National Assembly lololololol!!!!
who is this mofo? juju my foot
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by Opotuniti(m): 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2010
beejaay:

who is this mofo? juju my foot

Then tell him we need serius minded peeps & not those we've been use to embezzling all!!!!!
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by bjmighty(m): 5:17am On Oct 04, 2010
If una like make una kill una sef. King Wasiu Ayinde Anifowoshe K1 de Ultimate, Arabambi 1 is gunning for senate and will win. Run and tell that. grin grin grin
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Arabambi For Senator by dayokanu(m): 5:52am On Oct 04, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Can you guys please tune your tv to CNN and watch how the premier of china Wen JIABAO ;a graduate of geology is addressing critical issues concerning the chinese and her economy. .I wonder how he would have done that if he had been a taxi driver ? It only shows that Knowledge is a critical aspect in leadership and governance.

I thought you said people needed to study Political Science to be qualified to rule

~Bluetooth:

Until politics is taken as a career,then we can begin to see changes in our present democracy.It's just like saying bankers or medical doctors are not supposed to be educated.Make it a profession,let people study what governance is all about in a formal and refined way and you will see the result we always wanted.
this approach of let everyone contest even when they have nothing to offer is what is killing us.

How do you now reconcile the Fact that the Chinese Premier is a Geology graduate and Not a Political Science graduate according to your requirement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"If Buhari Fails In Corruption War, Nigeria Is In Big Trouble" - VP Osinbajo / Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary. Writes Poem For Wife / El-Rufai And Osinbajo Visit Oyedepo (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.