Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. (8405 Views)

How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) / Curvy Lady Twerk With A Loaded Gun To Scare Men Away, Spark Outrage / Can I Get Marry To An HIV Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
HIV over the years have become a very big deal, in Nigeria it’s been proven that statistically over 3 million people have this deadly virus and over several millions of people are unaware of their HIV status.

This deadly virus as many ignorant people believe is not only transmitted through unprotected sex, but it’s undeniable that unprotected sex is one of the many reasons millions of people are infected with HIV today.

I have read so many stories about people who were scared to go for HIV tests, they come online to seek for people’s opinions and ask them what they think the symptoms for HIV are, going for HIV tests is not so bad and having HIV today is not so bad like it was in the 70’s and 80’s we have antiretroviral drugs to help fight against this deadly disease.

Some months back I began to fall sick regularly, my sex life was next to nothing and I began to wonder if indeed I had contracted the virus somehow, I would go for malaria and typhoid tests but never an HIV test because I was scared, I went online severally checking out symptoms but never would I go for the HIV test itself not until one day when it just happened unexpectedly.

I was never scared of the virus, I had read a lot on it and assured myself that having it wasn’t the worst thing that could happen to me, finding out late was the worst and when people got to know and the stigmatization that would follow would kill me faster than the virus itself but I still wasn’t ready to go for the test not until NYSC gave me an opportunity for a free test.

It just happened my local government and another local government were having a football match and when I walked into the stadium the first set of people I saw were those carrying out free HIV tests and giving out both male and female condoms, I didn’t even think about it twice, I just sat there waited my turn and did the test, I was a bit scared I wouldn’t lie but it was worth it and at the end of the day when I found out I was HIV negative it saved me a ton of worries and I decided I was going to start living healthier, I got my own needles for hair salon, and since a relationship is almost non-existent in my life when I do start being intimate with someone again I’d make sure I wear an armor of protection.

Remember abstinence is one of the best way to protect yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CPvpxKIh1w

Isabella Ibeji.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2017/03/ever-had-hiv-scare-i-have-and-this-is.html

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by doughziay: 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
isabella this your story is even suspence filled itself. I come dey help u fear whether na positive the result go be.

Anyways. its advisable you know your status. I checked mine just like u. I just bumped into all dese guyz that run free check. I summoned courage even though I had every cause not to panic.

''But who told u all those aboki u call to cut your nails never infect you with their un-sterilized tools'' was exactly what came to my mind. The lady that checked me almost gave me high bp.

I AM NEGATIVE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by vedah: 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
I can relate to the scare. I think the stigma kills faster.
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Optional2(f): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
ehya but i no read oh

abstain youths/singles say no. They say they no fit do witout am for a week
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by falconey(m): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
I'm most careful, I am never scared of anything, even death.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
vedah:
I can relate to the scare. I think the stigma kills faster.

the stigma and anxiety kills faster
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
falconey:
I'm most careful.

condoms?
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by carzola(m): 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Something most kill a man
If its the juicee warm moist
Tight whole in-between a
Woman's tighs that would
Kill me.. Then is a risk worth
Taking.
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by falconey(m): 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:

condoms?

yeah the best in the market and other precautions.
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:

the stigma and anxiety kills faster
I don't really know if it's true or not but I had a friend who worked in a lab and she said it was way more easier for a woman to get HIV as compared to a man. That for every 10 men who do the test only 2 come out as positive. Well kudos to you for taking all those preventive measures.
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by dollyjoy(f): 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lol, I went for those kinda test few months back, the over 30minutes I was asked to wait for the result to be out was the longest minutes in my life. I almost died of heart attack.

It was worth it after all, It's good to know your status.
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by dollyjoy(f): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
carzola:
Something most kill a man If its the juicee warm moist Tight whole in-between a Woman's tighs that would Kill me.. Then is a risk worth Taking.
Connect your tongue to your brain before posting plssssss

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
dollyjoy:
He didn't use his tongues to type na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
falconey:

yeah the best in the market and other precautions.

condoms can burst u know
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by carzola(m): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
dollyjoy:
detach your brains
From your smelly pussy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

I don't really know if it's true or not but I had a friend who worked in a lab and she said it was way more easier for a woman to get HIV as compared to a man. That for every 10 men who do the test only 2 come out as positive. Well kudos to you for taking all those preventive measures.

I do not think that's true

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
doughziay:
isabella this your story is even suspence filled itself. I come dey help u fear whether na positive the result go be.

Anyways. its advisable you know your status. I checked mine just like u. I just bumped into all dese guyz that run free check. I summoned courage even though I had every cause not to panic.

''But who told u all those aboki u call to cut your nails never infect you with their un-sterilized tools'' was exactly what came to my mind. The lady that checked me almost gave me high bp.

I AM NEGATIVE!

what prompted me to check was one aboki cut me with a sterilized needle one time that's where the fear kicked in I am so happy I finally did the test

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by dingbang(m): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
Some boiz will be using the best condoms and yet be sucking d hell out of an infected pussy with their tongue ...

Some girls be saying u must wear condom yet be giving blow jobs upandan....

Ur case can only be judged by king Solomon
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by dingbang(m): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
carzola:
detach your brains
From your smelly pussy.
cheesy why are u dis wicked...

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by falconey(m): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:

condoms can burst u know

It has 1/10 chance of happening with the best product.
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mtcheeewww
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by falconey(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
carzola:
detach your brains From your smelly pussy.

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by dingbang(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

He didn't use his tongues to type na cheesy
grin lol dats the kind of reasoning you see nowadays... Village girls trying too hard to be relevant in the society
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
falconey:

It has 1/10 chance of happening with the best product.

give us some of the best products you know please
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by pussyAvenger: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
Some boiz will be using the best condoms and yet be sucking d hell out of an infected pussy with their tongue ...

Some girls be saying u must wear condom yet be giving blow jobs upandan....

Ur case can only be judged by king Solomon
can it be contracted through suckin
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Nutase: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
I thought positive always means good grin
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Mtcheeewww

why the hiss
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
skillful01:
I thought positive always means good grin

grin grin grin grin grin not in this case o
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by dingbang(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
pussyAvenger:
can it contracted through suckin
yeah if u have a sore in ur lips no matter how minute it is... We talking about micro organisms here...

We should be wary about other deadly diseases like hepatitis b, HPV, syphillis.. These are more expressed than HIV
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by dingbang(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nutase:
shocked lipsrsealed
na people like u dey vulnerable pass. .
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by falconey(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:

give us some of the best products you know please

Karma sutra #500 and Durex the brands I'd use.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lesbians Wed - Photos From The Wedding Ceremony (see Here) / Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? / Pictures Of Sexy Bearded Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.