Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,799 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:46 PM

Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. (8488 Views)

How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) / Curvy Lady Twerk With A Loaded Gun To Scare Men Away, Spark Outrage / Can I Get Marry To An HIV Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
falconey:

Karma sutra #500 and Durex the brands I'd use.

I know of durex

karma sutra tho

thought that was a movie and a book grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Nutase: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
na people like u dey vulnerable pass. .
but why?
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:

I do not think that's true
I used to think so too until I went online to research. You can go to Google and try checking it up.
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by falconey(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:

I know of durex
karma sutra tho

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by falconey(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:

I know of durex
karma sutra tho

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Talk2Bella(f): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
falconey:

thanks

learnt something new
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Talk2Bella(f): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

I used to think so too until I went online to research. You can go to Google and try checking it up.

alright, id check it out

thanks
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by dingbang(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nutase:
but why?
do u just knowingly behave like this?
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Nutase: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
do u just knowingly behave like this?
huh
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Could recall back vividly, when I was young. 9/10
I went for HIV test with my aunty, when the result was out, I asked her how was it, she said "Negative"
I was so sad. . .i was crying grin. And muttering "Why not positive?, aunty so am a HIV patient". cry
She started laughing and explained everything to me, I didn't believe her. . .until mom confirmed it grin

#YOLO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by dingbang(m): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nutase:
huh
I didn't type in Italian.. U aren't dumb are u
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Lunagirl(f): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
I had to donate blood to someone, so it kinda fell on me to do all manner of blood tests.

I literally sat there, shivering and asking the technician if I was going to die. It is scarier than I described. But it was worth it. I was cleared and I donated blood.

cheesy
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Talk2Bella(f): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lunagirl:
I had to donate blood to someone, so it kinda fell on me to do all manner of blood tests.

I literally sat there, shivering and asking the technician if I was going to die. It is scarier than I described. But it was worth it. I was cleared and I donated blood.

cheesy

looool I understand what u mean
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by mazizitonene(m): 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
interesting.....
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by CentaurXLV(m): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
There is nothing to fear if you are learned.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Talk2Bella(f): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
CentaurXLV:
There is nothing to fear if you are learned.

learned?
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by CentaurXLV(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:

learned?

Yea, When you know the causes, Preventions and consequences of the disease.

You'd caution yourself and know within you that you are free of the virus.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Talk2Bella(f): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
CentaurXLV:

Yea, When you know the causes, Preventions and consequences of the disease.

You'd caution yourself and know within you that you are free of the virus.

yes very true

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by kindredspirit(m): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:

what prompted me to check was one aboki cut me with a sterilized needle one time that's where the fear kicked in I am so happy I finally did the test

Don't you mean an UNSTERILIZED needle?
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by CentaurXLV(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:

yes very true

Well then, I have acted as a Virile donor to this thread of yours. smiley

Freaks always wear a facade of innocence.
On a Wild Guess, I'll take it you are not Experience Bourne in the act of love making seeing as you are not shy to express your sexual desires. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Talk2Bella(f): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
kindredspirit:

Don't you mean an UNSTERILIZED needle?
sterilized
he did the whole sterilization process in my presence
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Talk2Bella(f): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
CentaurXLV:

Well then, I have acted as a Virile donor to this thread of yours. smiley

Freaks always wear a facade of innocence.
On a Wild Guess, I'll take it you are not Experience Bourne in the act of love making seeing as you are not shy to express your sexual desires. smiley

lol

wild guess

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by CentaurXLV(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:

lol

wild guess

You could also take it as a Placebo assumption, Nothing serious.

#Ride on Girl. wink

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by donigspain(m): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Did mine on the 2nd of March 2017 after many months of small demons whispering "you are HIV positive" in my ears. grin grin I just had to clear the doubt. Turned out NEGATIVE and I've had peace of mind since then. kiss kiss
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Sugarboyy(m): 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Talk2Bella(f): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
donigspain:
Did mine on the 2nd of March 2017 after many months of small demons whispering "you are HIV positive" in my ears. grin grin I just had to clear the doubt. Turned out NEGATIVE and I've had peace of mind since then. kiss kiss

loool

mehn the anxiety ehn

chai
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Talk2Bella(f): 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
richommie:
Could recall back vividly, when I was young. 9/10
I went for HIV test with my aunty, when the result was out, I asked her how was it, she said "Negative"
I was so sad. . .i was crying grin. And muttering "Why not positive?, aunty so am a HIV patient". cry
She started laughing and explained everything to me, I didn't believe her. . .until mom confirmed it grin

#YOLO

hahahahhaha

this cracked me up

1 Like

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by remonics: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
my story is a bit different. actually years ago, I used to have this chronic cough, couple with typhoid. when it became persistence, I invited this young and beautiful nurse ,who had been treating me to take my blood sample for HIV test. whatever the result, she swore not to disclose it to anybody. later in the day, she came back down casted with the test result, positive! immediately I knew the end has come. the nurse started counselling me on how to manage the situation . that night I couldn't sleep. nightmares upon nightmares .at a time in the midnight I saw my spirit body going up from me. friends! this is better imagined than experienced. I started thinking of who I might have contracted the virus from. very early in the morning I decided to go to a teaching hospital for another test, and it came out negative! I went to another hospital ,negative!

imagine the sigh of relief. l called the nurse and lambasted her after showing her the other results. she pleaded and I accepted her apology,but not before threatening to expose her and her medical director if she didnt date me. that day,............I visited Jerusalem without visa and unprotected. today, seven years later,she is the mother of my kids and my heartthrob.
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Talk2Bella(f): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
remonics:
my story is a bit different. actually years ago, I used to have this chronic cough, couple with typhoid. when it became persistence, I invited this young and beautiful nurse ,who had been treating me to take my blood sample for HIV test. whatever the result, she swore not to disclose it to anybody. later in the day, she came back down casted with the test result, positive! immediately I knew the end has come. the nurse started counselling me on how to manage the situation . that night I couldn't sleep. nightmares upon nightmares .at a time in the midnight I saw my spirit body going up from me. friends! this is better imagined than experienced. I started thinking of who I might have contracted the virus from. very early in the morning I decided to go to a teaching hospital for another test, and it came out negative! I went to another hospital ,negative!

imagine the sigh of relief. l called the nurse and lambasted her after showing her the other results. she pleaded and I accepted her apology,but not before threatening to expose her and her medical director if she didnt date me. that day,............I visited Jerusalem without visa and unprotected. today, seven years later,she is the mother of my kids and my heartthrob.

hahahahahaha

I don't even know what to say sef

chai
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Nutase: 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
I didn't type in Italian.. U aren't dumb are u
what is dumb?
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by dingbang(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nutase:
what is dumb?
I give up... Byeeeeeeeeeee...
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Anthony0094(m): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
Talk2Bella:

what prompted me to check was one aboki cut me with a sterilized needle one time that's where the fear kicked in I am so happy I finally did the test
Aboki cut yougrin grin

Na nairaland you fit tell us anytin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? / Whatsapp Group Chat For Warri Hookups, Dating / My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.