Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice (31622 Views)

Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB / MASSOB Shuts Down Owerri, Celebrate's Independence Day / EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu Visits Idps Camps In Abuja, Donate Food Items (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
lalasticlala the second time!
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by jeyselassie(m): 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
kai u fall my hand. 10k ke
NgeneUkwenu:
So What Happens To The Biafran Passports They Sold To Us? I Paid Over 10, 000 Naira To Acquire 1 sad angry
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by SlayerSupreme: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
So What Happens To The Biafran Passports They Sold To Us? I Paid Over 10, 000 Naira To Acquire 1 sad angry

If I slap you ehn!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Emycord: 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Obdk:

nwanyi ke !?

you believe dat one na female ?
am judging by her confession na since she indicate f why should i address her otherwise

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by ipobarecriminals: 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
dey don scammed u big time.it is their lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala the second time!
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Buharimustgo: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Loretta Onochie,are you back?u didn't buy anything,stop deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by AngelicBeing: 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Return the passport to the nearest immigration service and report yourself to DSS, l will get you arrested for obtaining another passport, you have 2 hrs to respond to my mail or else l will send DSS to you, get 1million dollars ready for your bail tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by solidman59(m): 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Whatever dear. We don't care about you and your Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by AngelicBeing: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
najoke:
Kikikikiki. .......the chest beaters aka land grabbers aka lieopds aka zombiepods jews will blame Afonja for this again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Larrykaysail(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Is visa free to kuje

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Tazdroid(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
These groups have become too many
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by begwong: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
You should know that the mission was DEAD ON ARRIVAL!!
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by nextprince: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

As in 10k Nigerian Naira?
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Buharimustgo: 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin sad cool sad angry sad I talk am,IPOBARECRIMINALS. cc:omenkalives,antipob make una come see oo

U are not ashamed of yourself,that u don't have any meaningful mean of livelihood than to be paid to be on the net for APC

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Intelcorei7: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
Fake news angry
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by zealblinks(m): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
najoke:
Kikikikiki. .......the chest beaters aka land grabbers aka lieopds aka zombiepods jews will blame Afonja for this again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by feremiah1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

[Spoke person
The BMC Crew

We know who u are

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by MrMontella(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
What becomes of their usual useless and lame 7days ultimatum?

This people do not have an iota of shame. Wallahi!!!
oh perhaps you couldn't read the other post properly.?
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
thesicilian:
Terrorist groups? I thought you were Igbo?
hahahhaha....she broke ur heart, lol

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Ngozi123(f): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
The article suggested that they were closing some of their branch offices because certain people were abusing their power there. I believe that they're trying to centralise and thus unify the group, not divide it.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Ngozi123(f): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
thesicilian:

Terrorist groups? I thought you were Igbo?

Read this thread for clarification:

https://www.nairaland.com/3663640/buhari-media-pays-n250k-40#54274252
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Nicheey(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
after my mumu neighbor go but Visa for him home town for 20 thousand Nigerian naira, na im una leg out ahbi?? kontinue, God is watching, be using our brother from the east to make money,Wehdone Sir *in falz voice*
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by unclejb2(m): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
no one sold any passport to you. You are only a foul mouthed hater. By their stripes, they shall be known

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Cityfirstborn(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
these lots be wasting their golden fighting for something that will never be .. while my igbo friend that doesnt give flying f.uck about biafra are busy hitting it big ...issokay sha you ipob flat.inos can kwantinu
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by omofunaab(m): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ngozi123:
The article suggested that they were closing some of their branch offices because certain people were abusing their power there. I believe that they're trying to centralise and thus unify the group, not divide it.

Yes, they said

"That in the spirit of Igbo cultural values, MASSOB wishes to inform Ndigbo and Biafrans in general that no descent organization with the peoples mandate flourish in atmosphere of criminalities, drug peddling, lost focus and sabotage."

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by dollarlander: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Dem don mumu you now. Kikikikiki grin .

Biafra Biafra.

I pity those slained youths, who have donated their blood for nothing.

Even your Nnamdi Kanu, is a criminal and you igbos mumuly enriched him. All the money you were donating to him where is it now.

The serious ones among you, who are not jobless and people who value their lives won't follow you asking for Biafra. Do you think the owner of Capital Oil will leave his Lagos investments and join your fraudulent state? All the Lagos ndigbos, who are successful business men will leave their buildings and achievements in Lagos and turn to paupers like you thieves and live in your landlocked states?

You don't know what you want. If you have Biafra, how are you going to ship things into your country. You will pay heavily to Nigerian government. You are going to advanced slavery if you don't know.

Dont think the niger delta nations will follow you. They are aware of your dubious tendencies and how sneaky you are, so you are on your own.

Biafra, Biafra. Fraudulent generation. You actually from Israel. The Israelites expelled you from Israel and placed a curse on you. Read your bible very well, and that curse will always make you to be subservient in Nigeria.

You igbos, you are very bad. You are a green snake under green grass. You are generations of vipers. You cant even unite to fight for your freedom. Your freedom fighters are defrauding you even in your captivity. Shame on all Igbos at home and in diaspora. Olosi gbogbo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Cyriloha(m): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
thesicilian:
Nnamdi Kanu on one side, Ralph Nwazuruike on another, and now Uchenna Madu. Each with their own cliques. The disharmony in Igboland is even worse than that of the multiethnic Nigeria.

STOP BLEEPING FOOL
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by ipobarecriminals: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Buharimustgo:

U are not ashamed of yourself,that u don't have any meaningful mean of livelihood than to be paid to be on the net for APC
grin sorry ipob yweet.U may wish to visit me in my own personal house (not bragging ).So,boy,what do u do for a living.?Sport betting, I guess

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by pazienza(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
MASSOB had tried. It kept the Biafran consciousness amongst Biafrans alive for a decade plus.

Sadly it outlived its purpose when Uwazuruike was arrested detained by Nigerian security agents and forced to compromise the struggle. From then on it was downhill for MASSOB.

We are grateful to Uwazuruike for sustaining the struggle that far, it's not easy. Just look at how Tu face chickened out of ordinary protest, then imagine what Uwazuruike must have passed through when he was arrested. In the annals of Biafra, Uwazuruike and his MASSOB will always be remembered.

Uchenna Madu should collapse the remains of MASSOB into IPOB.

IPOB and Kanu had since picked up the batton from where MASSOB left it, let's see how far they can take the race.

It will be good if they can take us pass the finnish line.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Ishilove: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
thesicilian:
Nnamdi Kanu on one side, Ralph Nwazuruike on another, and now Uchenna Madu. Each with their own cliques. The disharmony in Igboland is even worse than that of the multiethnic Nigeria.
Give them Biafra and they'd prolly annihilate themselves in less than 3 years

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State / Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) / El-Rufai Posed With His Students In ABU Zaria (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.