Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,431 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice (31649 Views)

Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB / MASSOB Shuts Down Owerri, Celebrate's Independence Day / EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu Visits Idps Camps In Abuja, Donate Food Items (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
dollarlander:

Dem don mumu you now. Kikikikiki grin .

Biafra Biafra.

I pity those slained youths, who have donated their blood for nothing.

Even your Nnamdi Kanu, is a criminal and you igbos mumuly enriched him. All the money you were donating to him where is it now.

The serious ones among you, who are not jobless and people who value their lives won't follow you asking for Biafra. Do you think the owner of Capital Oil will leave his Lagos investments and join your fraudulent state? All the Lagos ndigbos, who are successful business men will leave their buildings and achievements in Lagos and turn to paupers like you thieves and live in your landlocked states?

You don't know what you want. If you have Biafra, how are you going to ship things into your country. You will pay heavily to Nigerian government. You are going to advanced slavery if you don't know.

Dont think the niger delta nations will follow you. They are aware of your dubious tendencies and how sneaky you are, so you are on your own.

Biafra, Biafra. Fraudulent generation. You actually from Israel. The Israelites expelled you from Israel and placed a curse on you. Read your bible very well, and that curse will always make you to be subservient in Nigeria.

You igbos, you are very bad. You are a green snake under green grass. You are generations of vipers. You cant even unite to fight for your freedom. Your freedom fighters are defrauding you even in your captivity. Shame on all Igbos at home and in diaspora. Olosi gbogbo.

lol, shes being sarcastic, i dont think she's serious, just shading those who bought the pass port
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by ozimec(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
So What Happens To The Biafran Passports They Sold To Us? I Paid Over 10, 000 Naira To Acquire 1 sad angry

Really? No, I can't believe subscribe to that scam.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
dollarlander:

Biafra Biafra.

Even your Nnamdi Kanu, is a criminal and you igbos mumuly enriched him. All the money you were donating to him where is it now.

The serious ones among you, who are not jobless and people who value their lives won't follow you asking for Biafra. Do you think the owner of Capital Oil will leave his Lagos investments and join your fraudulent state? All the Lagos ndigbos, who are successful business men will leave their buildings and achievements in Lagos and turn to paupers like you thieves and live in your landlocked states?

You don't know what you want. If you have Biafra, how are you going to ship things into your country. You will pay heavily to Nigerian government. You are going to advanced slavery if you don't know.

Dont think the niger delta nations will follow you. They are aware of your dubious tendencies and how sneaky you are, so you are on your own.

Biafra, Biafra. Fraudulent generation. You actually from Israel. The Israelites expelled you from Israel and placed a curse on you. Read your bible very well, and that curse will always make you to be subservient in Nigeria.

You igbos, you are very bad. You are a green snake under green grass. You are generations of vipers. You cant even unite to fight for your freedom. Your freedom fighters are defrauding you even in your captivity. Shame on all Igbos at home and in diaspora. Olosi gbogbo.
This long tirade against Igbos is totally uncalled for sad

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
lol they even have enemies within their own camp
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by ipobbigot7: 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Before nko, massive, ipob and all the fake Jews are known criminals.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by mu2sa2: 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
So What Happens To The Biafran Passports They Sold To Us? I Paid Over 10, 000 Naira To Acquire 1 sad angry
Don't worry sir, that passport should be valid forever!
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by baby124: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
The kind of comedians in this secessionist movement ehn? I just de laugh de read. Hahahahahhahahahahaha
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
deji15:

You paid Nigerian naira for a Biafra Passport? You deserve an award

LOL. Funniest comment I've seen all day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by femolii: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
OSU PIKING ALBINOL.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by thesicilian: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Pussickpunk:

hahahhaha....she broke ur heart, lol
lol. Nothing like that. Just surprised, cos her name sounds like Igbo. Plus I myself am not Igbo, just sympathetic to their perceived plight.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by thesicilian: 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

Read this thread for clarification:

https://www.nairaland.com/3663640/buhari-media-pays-n250k-40#54274252
Yeah, could be right. Although the article doesn't really provide conclusive evidence, it makes a whole lot of sense.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
deji15:

you got me laffing my @rse out with this post...an award indeed to the gullible Biafra visa holder..he is the most stupid person ever liveth. .paying In naira to obtain Biafra Visa... mcheeeww...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Bekimbo(m): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Keep masturbating over Biafra issue
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by laudate: 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
deji15:

I no fit laugh, abeg.... cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by laudate: 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
omofunaab:
Yes, they said

"That in the spirit of Igbo cultural values, MASSOB wishes to inform Ndigbo and Biafrans in general that no descent organization with the peoples mandate flourish in atmosphere of criminalities, drug peddling, lost focus and sabotage."

Somebody has hacked into omofunaab's account and is impersonating him on NL, or he has gotten himself an Igbo babe, whose mission is to brainwash him. sad I am suspecting that Ogbaru girl....
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by VanBommel(m): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
dollarlander:

Biafra Biafra.

I spit on your father's carcass, you worthless nonentity...
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by idomanation: 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
lol.sorry bro.I can't believed u at all.u mean u actually bought the passport?where do u want to use it?nawao for u ooo
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by raphealworld: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
najoke:
Kikikikiki. .......the chest beaters aka land grabbers aka lieopds aka zombiepods jews will blame Afonja for this again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Really
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Businessideas: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Is it like MMM shutdown? Because you can't be collecting money from people who applied for the controversial Biafra Passport , Driver's license,Car plate number etc and then close down your offices.

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by mayorteetee(m): 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ishilove:

Give them Biafra and they'd prolly annihilate themselves in less than 3 years
just like south sudan

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by omofunaab(m): 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
laudate:

Somebody has hacked into omofunaab's account and is impersonating him on NL, or he has gotten himself an Igbo babe, whose mission is to brainwash him. sad I am suspecting that Ogbaru girl....

LMAO, Ogbaru ke, .

Egbon, Who go date girl with IPOB mentality

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by longerthroat(m): 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

and you actually bought it with Naira, what happened to the Biafran currency
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by victor8269: 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
deji15:

The same way u carry a trailer load of naira to get a 2days US visa
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by willibounce1(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

I laughed so hard when I saw this pix. Very apt response. LMAO
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by willibounce1(m): 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lol...they said they leave everything to chukwu okike alabama...LMAO
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Xpensively(m): 12:10am On Mar 06, 2017
No one will and should blame anybody for any decisions that was made in the interest of ndigbo/biafrans. We take responsibility for our decisions and we stand by our leaders. Long live ndigbo and long live federal republic of Nigeria.
najoke:
Kikikikiki. .......the chest beaters aka land grabbers aka lieopds aka zombiepods jews will blame Afonja for this again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by okoisubra(m): 12:29am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by emi14: 12:37am On Mar 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Eat it. It is stupidi***ty to obtain a trash as passport
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Eluwilussit(m): 12:45am On Mar 06, 2017
thesicilian:
Nnamdi Kanu on one side, Ralph Nwazuruike on another, and now Uchenna Madu. Each with their own cliques. The disharmony in Igboland is even worse than that of the multiethnic Nigeria.

Hypocrite. How many factions does OPC have? Did that stop Afenifere from existing? Did they all agree on issues? What about the north? You people should stop trying to put down one region whenever their issues arise. There is nowhere in the world where you don't have factions.

Even niger delta get plenty factions. angry
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by NaWetinDey(m): 2:18am On Mar 06, 2017
None of ll these groups has mandate on Biafra. Time and unfolding events will shock everyone.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice by Bitterleafsoup: 2:18am On Mar 06, 2017
dollarlander:

Biafra Biafra.

My Dear you should really take it easy. Please tell me your tribe so I can check the unity. Some can not unite in marriage or even with parents that born many and send most pekin out to beg.

You wrote a post once that all tribes deserve to move on and be on their own.
Is it that the Igbos are first to want to break the relationship off, other tribes are feeling like heartbroken lovers?

Would you not love your tribe to be their own country?

Yes or No?
I suggest you take this energy of hate you are directing at Igbos and direct it to your local chairman and governor who has failed the youth in your community. That is what I am doing.
Word to the wise....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Airstrikes Kill 135 Bandits, Destroy Camps In Katsina, Zamfara – Spokes / Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje / Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.