Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,479 members, 7,888,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:04 AM

I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari (31908 Views)

Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister / Buhari : I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria. Today.ng / I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria” Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2017
FriendChoice:
Sai Baba: Even in your absent EFCC Boss "Ibrahim Magu" is chaining the goats that eat our yam.
Whose yam? When and where did you sow/plant the yam.
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by yungjezzy: 10:48am On Mar 06, 2017
Dear Mr President sir,with due respect and dignity do I comment on your unprecedented return. Sir we all know that during your stay in Nigerian and also in the Presidential seat things have really gone amiss,from the inflation of Food prices to the falling of Naira in the global market. Sir we all know that to achieve something great we need one another,Sir great things aren't achieved without involving those who will help achieve it...With due respect sir I implore you not to indulge in one man project again,please sir we all have a right to make our country better and recognized nation wide... Sir,it will be of greater benefit when people around are given a chance to also contribute to your dreams not everybody is good working with,but with GOD in involve,our nation will move from this present situation to a far better one. Sir,this is not the time to blame one party or the other for spoiling the economy,this is the time to join our hands together to make our great. Thank you sir and GOD bless
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by jordinsparkles(f): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2017
We don't need you here! You're a waste of space.
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by queenblossom(f): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2017
Buhari pls remain in UK. We don't want u to come and destroy Nigeria d more
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Entom(m): 10:57am On Mar 06, 2017
Someone should tell him to stay put. Someone else is doing that
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:04am On Mar 06, 2017
wailers ove to you..
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by 2016v2017: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by thunderbabs: 11:11am On Mar 06, 2017
Ogbeni, you must continue ur vacation by force or by fire...no be indefinite you request b4 ni?

Infact, i approve another indefinite vac 4u..... shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by ebby9z(m): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2017
Am I the only scared of Buhari 's return? Honestly, without politics, tribalism or other sentiments, I think Nigeria would do well without him on that seat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by 2016v2017: 11:13am On Mar 06, 2017
thunderbabs:
Ogbeni, you must continue ur vacation by force or by fire...no be indefinite you request b4 ni?

Infact, i approve another indefinite vac 4u..... shocked
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by 2016v2017: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2017
Love Machine:
Please dont come.We are not missing you.Continue with your spare parts business in UK.
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Larasisi(f): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2017
"Governor Yahaya Bello, I am/impressed by
your leadership qualities, what you/are doing
in Kogi State and all your prayers and
support for me and Nigeria. I am resting
hereand will soon return home to continue
our project of fixing Nigeria,”
Yahaya Bello stop being delusional. Baba we know will never commend some one like you.
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
you better remain there because we do not wish to see you any time soon, thou we wish you good health, if it is recharge card that you need for your calling inform us we will send it in bricks.
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Gej is looking clueless
Nnamdi is begging for freedom [/quote]
am sorry for you most times.
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Dsuccess031(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Skeendip:

"Miscreants" "Igbos" and the bolded........ I wonder what differentiates you from the Igbos you are antiing
What is this one saying,are you OK?
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by kelechi17(m): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:
God will bring you safely baba

Wailers are in disarray already

Gej is looking clueless

Nnamdi is begging for freedom
250,000 naira paid BMC agent we know u continue
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by DonCortino: 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:
God will bring you safely baba

Wailers are in disarray already

Gej is looking clueless

Nnamdi is begging for freedom

U dont need to keep having phobia for gej, he is not contesting again. U hear?
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by topeal(f): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
STENON:
We'r expecting you soon either in Person or otherwise
chai cry grin
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Skeendip(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
AntiIPOB:
What is this one saying,are you OK?

You can't read and understand again and you're looking for who is not OK, guy look mirror
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Skeendip:

You can't read and understand again and you're looking for who is not OK, guy look mirror
What to said was not part of the topic of discussion,always concentrate on the topic of discussion.
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Antoeni(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
My Fayose is it true dat dead men don't talk
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by henryhemon(m): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
chibabe259:
Your health first o

I can catch you.
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Skeendip(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
AntiIPOB:
What to said was not part of the topic of discussion,always concentrate on the topic of discussion.

Ok then.
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by UncleJJ(m): 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by superlanny(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
zeribe4real:
Who u epp Please do us a favour and stay back till 2019.
Ode
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
superlanny:

Ode
ikpu
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by alaskido(m): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
Buhari, please talk to the 180m people who voted for you and stop selecting people you talk to. Address the nation. Fayose has also given you his number to call him or is he not a governor?
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by senitorspeaker(m): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Minus (-) the zombies we the normal pple will be happier u stay longer. Thank you
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Kiakia(m): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2017

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/buhari-i-am-returning-soon-to-continue-project-of-fixing-nigeria/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3860448_clvrudnwyaabbmz_jpegbc905fb91b06dbe9f240c26bb49df5bc
Why have the President not spoken to Governor Okorocha yet? Thought he is a 'big do' in APC. Even Fayose of PDP is angling for the President to speak to him! Fayose is a joke.
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Since you took leave
no more pipeline bombings.
Naira has gained value.
We are still expecting more things.
Abeg don't worry you can continue your sick leave, we will still be paying you salary.
Just please don't come back here, Abeg.
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Annie939(f): 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
return where? we don't want to see you here please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri / Christmas: Orji Kalu Feeds 890 Inmates In Kuje (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.