Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,387 members, 7,917,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari (31967 Views)

Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister / Buhari : I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria. Today.ng / I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria” Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by potent5(m): 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
the catchword is 'FIXING'!.
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by euchariadavid(f): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
If you can return tomorrow; no problem Osinbajo is the Action president
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by popej5(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
is nt dat we don't need u bk. Bt u cn stay more longer we won't complain. Am saying dis becus i cn't condue buying kerosine at #300, i no wen u cum bk it's ganna be hell in a cell. So pls remain dar 4 more time oky. Voteing 4 u was one of d highest .................., i ever did.
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by noziz(m): 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Baba abeg jst dey there, nor come again. i dey kneel down beg u o cool
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by BlindAngel: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Yoruba Muslims are never slave to the north, perhaps you are conceiving that absurd retortion which is being perpetuated by iPod miscreants. Let me tell you in case you and your fellow northern Muslims are feeling superior or perhaps Holier than those of us down here, its just your assumption and nothing more. I, personally, I've never feel inferior to any goddamn northern Muslim neither have i ever licked any goddamn ass of a northern political figure. With the little time we've been together on here, you should've known —atleast a bit of my personality.

We are no slave to anybody. That's the fact.
Bros stp ranting, what the guy said its 80% true, if not 90% from what i and many others have observed here.
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by Zionist26(m): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Love Machine:
Are you one of buhari's BMC?
Abeg, what's the meaning of BMC??
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by naijaboy756: 6:55am On Mar 07, 2017
Zionist26:

Abeg, what's the meaning of BMC??
Buhari Media Center
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by chibabe259(f): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
henryhemon:

I can catch you.
Na so.
Re: I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari by henryhemon(m): 12:00am On Mar 11, 2017
chibabe259:

Na so.

How r u dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today / South-West PDP Mega Rally (Live Updates) / Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.