Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,146 members, 7,883,979 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? (38507 Views)

We’ll Rule Lagos For 35 More Years – APC / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Gold(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2007
The best man for the job is nobody than Chief Femi Pedro, considering his presidence in the few years he served with the Head Lagos Kings maker.

If the politician will allow voting in its proper way, then come May 29 Pedro will be talking in Alausa.

we hate bitterness
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2007
gold chop knuckle jare these other bobos r not talking sense here grin grin grin

friday LTV 6pm is the debate

llcoolg, femilangy, make una defend ur candidate, tinubu is blaming your camp for the tension in lagos at the moment

kitaun, its obvious your canidate is not accepted by evryone like you think. tinubu cant buy everone off. you live by the gun, you die by the gun. likewise,if you live by spraying money, you die (politically) by the same medicine.

i rest my case.

DESTINNNYYYYY!!!!!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2007
streetcyph i don miss u oh,wen we one fix our drinking spree make we fit word one on one on lagos politics grin grin grin

anyway i feel ur candidate let me be frank with u.pedro aint a bad idea for lagos but koro is the answer now,maybe pedro will fit in after l8er grin grin grin grin

leave kitaun make he dey follow fashola wey don lose popularity due to tinubus reckless life style.

anyway make i dey monitor words from pple.

safe y'all i wan go chop
koro  de ibo de
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by niyooooooo: 3:28am On Mar 15, 2007
we want koro
we want koro
we want koro

give us koro

to hell with the rest
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 7:45am On Mar 15, 2007
Fa Fa Fa Fa Fashola. , , Eko o ni baje!!

Nobody yet to highlight Koro's achieve ment in the various political post he held
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2007
dayokonu u are also yet to say something on my analysis of tinubu and his baby fashola losing popularity in lagos.

come to think of it who will vote a party that doesnt have a presidential candidate(AC) we are tired of being in the opposition.

koro is the man let him do it
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by lewa(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2007
Lagos needs change~however are the poor masses ready?Would they be bought with 500 naira,pure water and bread on election day?Would they throw away thir chance to redeem their lost patrimony?Ithink not!Koro of all of them should not win~for reasons we all know!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2007
Femmy,
Tinubu and AC are not losing popularity at all in Lagos, cos Koro was given 1billion by Abuja to win Lagos at all cost as the election is a do or die affair quoting somebody he hired thugs to disrupt AC campaign did you know that the LG chairman in Etti osa went to Tinubu yesterday to apologise for the behaviour of the PDP paid thugs in Ajah.infact they are getting more popular by the day most ppl that support Koro are thugs. the middle class can never support Koro they can still think of Fasola at least he is an intellectual, a Lawyer -a SAN unlike Koro that does not have a profession.
OBJ profession- soldier, Yar'Adua profession Lecturer, Atiku profession custom officer, Pedro- Banker, Agbaje- Pharmacist, Gbajabiamila -Engineer , KORO , em em thug and political opportunist. oh Gosh!!!!!!

Tired of being in the opposition according to whom? the great Awo achieved all he did and made the western region the envy of other region in the opposition what do we have to gain from the centre exactly what Oyo state is gaining by leaving the opposition after 4 years of mainstream politics what happened to OYo state we dont want gangsterusm in Lagos a la Oyo state,what happened to Ekiti, Edo and other states.
God almighty dont let our future be [b]Koro[/b]ded
Again what was Koro's achievement in all the years of public governance to make him the best for Lagos.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2007
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin HEAR THE WORDS OF A FRUSTRATED MAN.AC IS FINISHED U ARE STILL ERE ASKING FOR KOROS QUALIFICATION.MAKE U NA GO FIND PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FIRST B4 I CAN EVEN LISTEN TO U.I NOW REGARD PARTIES LIKE FDP,ANPP EVEN MORE THAN THE AC (LOL). AC IS FINISHED.I AM AVAILABLE TO BE UR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDTAE IF U DONT MIND grin grin grin grin grin grin

WE USE WHAT WE HAVE TO GET WHAT WE WANT.PDP IS THE INCUBENT IF THEY LIKE MAKE DEM SPEND 10 TRILLION NAIRA TO WIN LAGOS,I SEND UNA MAKE U NA NO GET MONEY NI shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin OR MAKE WE USE THE POLICE FORCE OR SOLDIERS,WE ARE IN CONTROL grin grin grin grin

KORO RIDE ON
KORO IBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by madejibo: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2007
see all u pple is only in nigeria we dont have career polititians, go to americ, uk and the rest, koro does not hid the fact dat he his a polititian so his profession does not arise, and in lagos we need politians to make lagos work, not grammer, not san, pple who are in touch with real time, so koro i know is the man
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by madejibo: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2007
dayokanu, I PITY U COS U DONT KNOW WAT U SAY, MAKE I YAN U, TINUBU WOULD HAVE JOINED PDP IF NOT THAT ATIKU FELL OUT OF FAVOUR WITH OBJ,he was going to use KORO AS A NEGOTIATING INSTRUMENT FOR A POSITION IN PDP BUT KORO WAS SHARPER THAN HIM AND HE DECAMPED B4 THEY KNEW IT THIS PAINE TINUBU, NOW HE IS PRESENTIN FASHOLA SO THAT HE (FASHOLA) CAN COVER HIS DIRTY ASS, SO I IMPLOY U TO VOTE OUT TINUBU AN AC AND LET US VOTE FOR KORO WHO ARE NOT PRETENDERS, IF FASHOLA IS VOTED IN LAGOS LL BE LIKE ANAMBRA- NGIGE SAGA AGAIN, KORO HAS NO GOD FATHER BUT FATHER GOD
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by madejibo: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2007
PPLE ARE MIS INFORMED ABT THE PAST OF KORO, NOW THEY SAID HE BURNT CITY HALL, OK, Y WAS HE TINUBUS COMMISIONER FOR 4 YEARS, CITY HALL GOT BURNT, YES, BUT IT WASNT OF KOROS MAKING, COS NO RECORD WAS BURNT IN THE INFERNO, GO AND REALLY FIND OUT, SINCE 1999 CAN U COUNT E PPLE THAT HAS FALLEN OUT WITH TINUBU? NO, COS HE IS NOT A DEMOCRAT BUT SOMEONE WHO IS DESPIRATELY LOOKIN FOR POWER AT ALL COST,
GO AND READ AFIKUYOMIS INTERVIEW IN CITY PPLE OF TUES AND U LL KNOW Y THIER SYMBOL IS A BROOM,
VOTE AC VOTE WITCHCRAFT, NOW THIS TRUE THIS IS NOT BEEF, I ONLY PITY FASOLA COS HE IS JUST BEEN USED,
HE HAS NO MIND OF IS OWN LETS BE REAL, ENUF OF TINUBU,
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2007
HMMMMMMMMM DO I SEE KITAUN ANYWHERE AROUND *SEARCHING*, I TINK HE HAS DECAMPED TO PDP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

KITAUN I AM YET TO SEE UR LINES ABI U DON X OUT

WAITING SPECIALLY FOR UR LINES
*WAITING*
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2007
Femmy,
Where is Koro obviously he has nothing to say where is Koro amidst these intellectuals Not found what a shame what a disgrace!!
What can a thug say or do other than to distribute guns to other aspiring thugs
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2007
dayokanu:

Femmy,
Where is Koro obviously he has nothing to say where is Koro amidst these intellectuals Not found what a shame what a disgrace!!

Abi oh.Koro is jst too too not smart to rule a State like Lagos(Sori) ,
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2007
9ja 4 ever welcome back.like kitaun adviced u please always discuss and not just drop lines that are so not making any sence,ple always discuss.you are the least of my problems
9ja4eva:

Abi oh.Koro is jst too too not smart to rule a State like Lagos(Sori) ,

fine boy go sleep.u better stop posting lines that makes u look or sound like a desperate or frustrated man because u really are sounding like one.watever u like call koro,infact call him an assassin,all i know is u will pay tax to his government come may29 2007.its so obvious this guy has taken over from tinubu and he is the man every downtrodded person in lagos is looking up to.ask any okada rider they will tell u KORO is there man.ask any danfo driver they will tell u KORO is there man.ask me and i will tell u koro is my man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dayo kanu its a pity u have lost this one,better luck next time grin grin grin grin grin.i will catch u in 2011 when ur AC wants to present another failure to contest against KORO the INCUBENT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dayokanu:

Femmy,
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2007
@ Femmy, can you reply specifically to these
Tired of being in the opposition according to whom? the great Awo achieved all he did and made the western region the envy of other region in the opposition what do we have to gain from the centre exactly what Oyo state is gaining by leaving the opposition after 4 years of mainstream politics what happened to OYo state we don't want gangsterusm in Lagos a la Oyo state,what happened to Ekiti, Edo and other states.
God almighty don't let our future be Koroded
Again what was Koro's achievement in all the years of public governance to make him the best for Lagos

Why was Koro absent for yesterdays debate You and ur Koro supporters are always avoiding issues reply to these
quote]Femmy,
Where is Koro obviously he has nothing to say where is Koro amidst these intellectuals Not found what a shame what a disgrace!![quote][/quote]
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by madejibo: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2007
dayokanu,
u are obviously not well informed, cos koro is due to appear at the debate on sunday !8th of march. it is in two folds so i hope u get it now so by the time u watch on sun we can yan i knw koro ll be there, so b4 yan get ur facts dear, ok
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nijababe: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2007
madejibo:

dayokanu,
u are obviously not well informed, because koro is due to appear at the debate on sunday !8th of march. it is in two folds so i hope u get it now so by the time u watch on sun we can yan i knw koro ll be there, so before yan get your facts dear, ok

Madejibo i'm sorry to say but you are the one that is not well informe, the debate yesterday was for Fashola, Afikuyomi,Ohime, and Koro. I watched it live and they kept showing Koro's vacant seat. Be informed that Sunday is for Agbaje,Pedro,Gbaja and Bakare-Adiwgu, Koro is not slated for sunday, where was he last night?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2007
Madejibo,
Is that clear the empty seat yesterday was for Koro according to the anchor Rueben Abati so can you tell us where your man is rumour has it that he was at one Paraga joint all nite?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by madejibo: 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2007
OK I GET THE POINT,
HE DECIDED NOT TO GO COS THE DEBATE WAS PUT TOGETHER BY LAGOS STATE AND HE FELT IT WASNT GOING TO BE A FAIR DEBATE CONSIDERING HE IS THE MAIN OPPOSITION AND REALLY I DONT BLAME HIM. RITE NOW IS IN ARCHBISHOP VINNING DEBATIN TO THE CHRISTAIN COMUNITY,HE LL BE ON CHANNELS TV SO WATCH IT.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2007
OK I GET THE POINT,
HE DECIDED NOT TO GO COS THE DEBATE WAS PUT TOGETHER BY LAGOS STATE AND HE FELT IT WASNT GOING TO BE A FAIR DEBATE CONSIDERING HE IS THE MAIN OPPOSITION AND REALLY I DONT BLAME HIM. RITE NOW IS IN ARCHBISHOP VINNING DEBATIN TO THE CHRISTAIN COMUNITY,HE LL BE ON CHANNELS TV SO WATCH IT

The debate was put together by Lagos state?? Madejibo can't you get fact right before you post
Skye Bank put it together in conjunction with Media vision limited and anchored by Rueben Abati which of these agents represent lagos state or Tinubu??
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2007
grin grin grin grin this dayokanu boy no go kill me. grin grin grin grin grin u say koro dey paraga joint ROFLMAO oh my God u are a jester.

anyway u already heard the reason koro opted out of the debate.now let me ask u a question in 1999 falae and obasanjo were meant to debate and obj decided not to go for watever reasons he has.did it stop baba obj from becoming presido?oh boy all this one wey una dey do na format,who go win go win.how many market women ar danfo drivers or agberos will watch that debate?all u hear from them is KO SI KORO KO SIBO grin grin grin grin grin

its just u and me that will want to listen to debates like that.anyway i still stand by my words AC is a failed party and PDP is taking over in may.we wanna teach them opposition how its done grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

take heart dayo kanu,is fashola ur uncle?dont worry koro will appoint him attoney general since u na no want make we hear word because the man na SAN.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 5:44am On Mar 18, 2007
femilangy:

Nigeria 4 ever welcome back.like kitaun adviced u please always discuss and not just drop lines that are so not making any sence,ple always discuss.you are the least of my problems

fine boy go sleep.u better stop posting lines that makes u look or sound like a desperate or frustrated man because u really are sounding like one.watever u like call koro,infact call him an assassin,all i know is u will pay tax to his government come may29 2007.its so obvious this guy has taken over from tinubu and he is the man every downtrodded person in lagos is looking up to.ask any okada rider they will tell u KORO is there man.ask any danfo driver they will tell u KORO is there man.ask me and i will tell u koro is my man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dayo kanu its a pity u have lost this one,better luck next time grin grin grin grin grin.i will catch u in 2011 when your AC wants to present another failure to contest against KORO the INCUBENT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Whats dere to discuss about Koro when i know he is not capable of ruling Lagos State.They asked them to come for debate he was missing giving flimsy excuse.Well i have nothing to discuss abt him okay.Since u do go ahead.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nijababe: 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2007
femilangy:

grin grin grin grin this dayokanu boy no go kill me. grin grin grin grin grin u say koro dey paraga joint ROFLMAO oh my God u are a jester.

anyway u already heard the reason koro opted out of the debate.now let me ask u a question in 1999 falae and obasanjo were meant to debate and obj decided not to go for watever reasons he has.did it stop baba obj from becoming presido?oh boy all this one wey una dey do na format,who go win go win.how many market women ar danfo drivers or agberos will watch that debate?all u hear from them is KO SI KORO KO SIBO grin grin grin grin grin

its just u and me that will want to listen to debates like that.anyway i still stand by my words AC is a failed party and PDP is taking over in may.we want to teach them opposition how its done grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

take heart dayo kanu,is fashola your uncle?don't worry koro will appoint him attoney general since u na no want make we hear word because the man na SAN.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is a difference of seven years between 1999 and 2007,if Koro thinks because OBJ won then without attending  the debate, the same thing will happen to him he don miss am big time, agreed not everyone will watch the debate but there are a few who will watch and might change their minds about who to vote for based on what they hear, then Koro saying he didn't attend because it was staged managed by Lagos state is so filmsy i can't laugh enough, so does he mean the other two aspirants and the four today where all acting on lagos states orders,  I beg Koro should wake up and stop fooling around.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2007
SO FAR JIMI AGBAJE SEEMS TO BE D ONLY ONE THAT HAS PROVIDED ANSWERS 2 LAGOS' PROBS. WHAT I LIKE ABOUT HIS STANC IS THAT 'U DON'T NEED THE SUPPORT OF AHMED 2 BE GOV. UR VOTES COUNT(i.e if the elections aren't rigged).' koro's campaign bus almosthit us yesterday. they were so violent and 2 worsen it; they were driving on the wrong side of the road just 2 beat traffic around the maryland bridge!

is that the LEGAL GOV U WANT? his supporters aren't sane. lipsrsealed
WHAT IS THE DUTY OF A bloodychief of staff? what some people dunno is that post is a kinda p.a post;errand boy post. etc, tinubu lhas failed and we don't want his contuinity via FASHOLA. angry

PEDRO AINT BAD COS IT'S HIGH TIME FELLAS WITH BIZ ACUMEN GOVERN US. EVEN IF THEM 'KOWO JE', THEM GO STILL DO SOMETHING
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2007
PLEASE LAGOSIANS!!!!!
SAY NO TO THE BITTER(KORO) PILL!!!!!
THIS MEDICINE IS NOT WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED!!!!!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2007
i think anyone who watched the debate today saw the difference between femi pedro and the others.

agbaje, im sorry to say, was floored by pedro multiple times. LOL @ jimi attempting to fire cheap shots at pedro. sadly for him, they backfired,

destiny beckons!

femilangy, kitaun, llcoolg, there is still time to defect to labour party, i hear they are still receiving candidates grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nijababe: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2007
streetcyph:

i think anyone who watched the debate today saw the difference between femi pedro and the others.

agbaje, im sorry to say, was floored by pedro multiple times. LOL @ jimi attempting to fire cheap shots at pedro. sadly for him, they backfired,

destiny beckons!

femilangy, kitaun, llcoolg, there is still time to defect to labour party, i hear they are still receiving candidates grin grin grin grin grin

I watched it and disagree that Femi Pedro floored Agbaje,
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2007
Street cyph,
You are right Pedro's experience counted in todays argument he floored the two others and constantly threw jibes at Jimi Agbaje . Gbajabimiala was out of sorts throughout today he looked like someone who was drunk.
Omo steet cyph the debate no easy o having to think in a second to answer all those conc questions no wonder Koro chose to stay away infact they advised him well it's better for Koro to be thought to be vacant upstairs than for him to remove all doubt and show the vacuum in his head
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2007
@ naija babe, jimi agbaje's strategy was to come out attacking femi pedro because he had been in d government for 4 years, and claim he (jk) had vision and bla bla bla, once pedro noticed this strategy, he flipped it around and it actually hurt jimi, pedro exposed jimi's lack of indepth knowledge of the challenges and solutions for lagos, today showed us that jimi agbaje is articulate in telling us redundant things, but thats about it,   there were a number of occasions where JK was left flat footed by FP, like the issue with third mainland bridge, and the hypothetical scenario of bird flu in lagos, jk tried to throw a cheap shot with regards to noise pollution, but in reality the victor was clearly femi pedro,

the press guys i was sitting with have coined a new school of thought: Pedronomics!!!

@dayokanu you are right, todays debate quelled all doubts that pedro was just a lame duck deputy governor, he is very knowledgeable about the issues

my favourite quote was when he said something to  this effect, "what these candidates see as problems, i see as challenges", that is what our country needs!

lets see what the impact of this debate will be,

as far as koro is concerend, he is digging himself more and more into a hole, 

meanwhile, there is an interesting piece in thisday newspaper by my colleague, Philip Ogunmade, it involves how Labour party, like in UK, may soon be a major opposition to pdp,
http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=73210

Lekan sanni, a prominent editor at  daily independent also has a similar write-up at nigerian muse:
http://nigerianmuse.com/articles/?u=Femi_Pedro_and_the_Labour_Party_Alternative.htm&PHPSESSID=7f82ff8d9dd7b2be08bd8058ad9f2297

they are interesting reads, you should check them out, particularly Ogunmade's write-up

till today, labour party is the only party with a FUNCTIONING website, with their manifesto and everything,
www.labourpartyng.org

things are happening!!!!!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by firstborn: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2007
How do u see Uche Ibukun Ohimai in the coming 2007 gubernetorial elections??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply)

Bodies Of Three Drowned Soldiers In Bayelsa Recovered / Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment / Police Releases List Of Authorized Siren Users

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.