Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,128 members, 7,919,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 11:40 AM

The Personality Declaration Thread. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Personality Declaration Thread. (2325 Views)

How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality / My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me / Ladies Describe The Personality Traits You Look For In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by smooooooth: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2009
okay i'm leading by example, i av updated my profile, real age, real location, real email. and a pics,lol, not too cute one dou, i will upload a better one wheni can.  smiley
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2009
It is still a good picture. That picture says: show some respect. cool
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by smooooooth: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2009
lol, thanx, think i shld change the topic of the thread to the personality declaration instead of age, cos i fink its bcoming a know ur community member thread. cheesy
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2009
Well, I'd choose a charming man over a handsome one. So personality matters.
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by patwhizkid(f): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2009
lol
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by smooooooth: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2009
hey pat watz funny? i have uploaded a full frame. haha.
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2009
Was the pic taken by a giant? grin grin grin grin

Nice picture, you look good.
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by patwhizkid(f): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2009
Lmao! Yur okay smooth.
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by smooooooth: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2009
lol, no it was a fone and the guy wasnt a professional,but he tried.
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by smooooooth: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2009
tanx pat and what are u waiting for to update ur profile. i'm beginging to suspect ya! grin
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by Ben13: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2009
smooooooth:

okay i'm leading by example, i av updated my profile, real age, real location, real email. and a pics,lol, not too cute one dou, i will upload a better one wheni can.  smiley

no way! the thread becomes useless if we update profiles instead of posting here.
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by patwhizkid(f): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2009
Alryt smooth, ama upload mine next year, ok?
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by smooooooth: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2009
Ben-10:

no way! the thread becomes useless if we update profiles instead of posting here.

lol, alright Ben, what u mean?

patwhizkid:

Alryt smooth, ama upload mine next year, ok?

ok, next year u will be old enuf to upload a pics rite? cheesy

nway its just around the corner, and God bless u, i op it

will be worth our wait. tongue
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by patwhizkid(f): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2009
What do yu mean smooth? Do yu think i'm a baby? I'm old enuf to upload my profile naw, but i won't. Haba. . .na by force?
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by smooooooth: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2009
pat i know, i was pulling ur strings. common u know i know ur age naw! wink
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by netotse(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2009
@smooth
actually pat is still saving up for plastic surgery thats y she said next year. . .money never complete grin

[size=5pt]pat, u know i got nothing but love for u babe. . .[/size]
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by patwhizkid(f): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2009
K'mon yu don't know my age.
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by smooooooth: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2009
netotse:

@smooth
actually pat is still saving up for plastic surgery thats y she said next year. . .money never complete grin

[size=5pt]pat, u know i got nothing but love for u babe. . .[/size]

lol, i dnt think she needs that dou.

patwhizkid:

K'mon yu don't know my age.

trust me i know,
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by patwhizkid(f): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2009
What'z my age?

Netotse, what do yu mean my 'plastic surgery' na? Have yu seen me/my picture before?
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by netotse(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2009
patwhizkid:

What'z my age?

Netotse, what do yu mean my 'plastic surgery' na? Have yu seen me/my picture before?
@pat

a joke: funny story: a story, anecdote, or wordplay that is intended to amuse
Microsoft® Encarta® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by Ben13: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2009
na real wah lol

smooooooth:

lol, alright Ben, what u mean?

let the profile be, let's drop all info hia.
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by olanajim(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2009
a reasonable post turns joke.

Thank God for intuition, I can spot someone age range by reading their posts. Anyway, age has little to do with maturity. I have seen foolish people in their thirties not better than silly teenagers, and I have seen wise teenagers who are older than their ages.

Anyway, it takes a mature mind to spot a mature mind. If you come to nairaland for a date and end up dating a minor, then it is your fault. Nl isnt all about dating.

Anyway, good luck to the searchers.
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by patwhizkid(f): 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2009
lol
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by smooooooth: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2009
olanajim:

Thank God for intuition, I can spot someone age range by reading their posts. Anyway, age has little to do with maturity. I have seen foolish people in their thirties not better than silly teenagers, and I have seen wise teenagers who are older than their ages.

Anyway, it takes a mature mind to spot a mature mind. If you come to nairaland for a date and end up dating a minor, then it is your fault. Nl isnt all about dating.

ok, i dnt wanna be rude, but dat part of ur post, not rily nice.

and i tell u some minors in here make so much sense u will easily be fooled

its possible the peeps u call matured are rily under 5.

but dats not the point, all comments are welcomed, just dat i feel we shld all

know more details about who we chatting with.

sorry for my earlier post!
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by r231(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2009
olanajim:

na fight
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by patwhizkid(f): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
I wonder. . .
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by Ben13: 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2009
. . .so where did we stop?
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by patwhizkid(f): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2009
Wu?
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by r231(m): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2009
Ben-10:

. . .so where did we stop?

hmmmmmmmm be right bck grin
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by olanajim(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2009
smooooooth:

ok, i dnt wanna be rude, but dat part of your post, not rily nice.

and i tell u some minors in here make so much sense u will easily be fooled

its possible the peeps u call matured are rily under 5.

but dats not the point, all comments are welcomed, just dat i feel we shld all

know more details about who we chatting with.

sorry for my earlier post!

I am sorry if you think my input was not nice,. Anyway, I was not directing the bulk of the messages at you but at the general readers. If you read my message very well, you will observed
that I said "Anyway, age has little to do with maturity. I have seen foolish people in their thirties not better than silly teenagers, and I have seen wise teenagers who are older than their ages"

So I know I cannot really be fooled.

Now on the area you typed in bold. Let me use the opportunity to something very critical. I have been on NL for long to know that people do fall in love and some also end up dating. The question is, with the age and real identity hidden, how do you know who you are dealing with?

The answer depend on your level of maturty as well. I think it is silly to fall in love with someone you dont know. And for you to actually fall for someone, you will be in possession of some facts about that person. So the best way is to be alert while talking to the person. I look at the way the person react to issues. No matter how sensible a person is, his age will show in conversation eventually. All you have to do is vary the level of discussion. Let say for instance, you are discussing history and someone told you about an event that happened, say, in 1960. If you are smart enough, you will know whether he is narrating the story from source or he actually witnessed it. I used a variaty of methods. History, ideals, values, and response to certain situations. That is why I said "thank God for intuition". Not everyone of us are gifted to spot such things.

So my friend, befre you fall for someone where faces are hidden and profile also removed, always ensure that you have talked to that person. Personally, I dont have to talk. The first thing I do is go to their past posts. It is on nairaland. If you take pains to read people's past post, you will see how they responded to varrying issues. Naturally, you can make a fair prediction of the age range of the poster.

All in all, my advise is that people should always allow time for broader communication before jumping into serious matter of the heart. I know many with lustful mind will not agree with me. But there are many who have seen a fine face on a profile only to behold a ugly face in real life. And there are people who are suffering from multiple personalities disorder. And there are some real psycho whose mind function well only when dealing with an imaginary image, and nairaland provide a perfect place for them. In real life, they are candidate for mental homes. So what should you do?

My friends, nailand is an interesting place. Just watch how people respond to simple insult and you will know who is still under medical treatments and who is yet to understand he need a good psychiatrist.

Anyway, I can write on and on, I believe that suffice for now, At least you know I know what I am talking about. Any other question, I wil gladly reply you.
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by smooooooth: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2009
i understand wat u saying, but its not always true in all cases, there are very young peeps who make alot of sense here, so if your bases for falling for someone is what they type, then i'm sorry but u will be fooled. i must confess that i have met most of the intelligent peeps here on NL and blive me most of em are below 19.

and for me wat attracts me first in a person is their intelligence, b4 i start looking at anything else, thats why peeps like ujujoan, plat, The Amaka, Tope, and co seems to fascinate me, though they are not minors, lol, but i know other very intelligent peeps as well that are far younger, i dnt wanna mention names sha. and i think falling for someone u havent seen but felt prolly thru words is better , cos then u wont be carried away by physical beauty, i mean out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh which of course is a true reflection of the individual, and if they end up being cute, cool thats will be be icing on the cake.

thats why i have always admired the blind, dou i dnt wish to be, lol, cos they only hear and fall in love, to me thats true love, cos they really aint moved by wat they see, which of course fades with time.

NOTE: i have said this thread is not all about relationships. we need to know who is who.
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by olanajim(m): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2009
i am bit speechless. Anyway, if you think it is not all case that you can spot a minor by their words, then it is done! I know people will disagree with me on this anyway. You can as well be told that there are people who can roughly predict your personality by just taking a look at your hand writting. I am sure many people are not aware of that as well. They just know that most companies ask for handwriten application letters even after getting all the facts on printed cv.

I however maintain that xou can roughly evaluate people by hearing them talk, or even read their words.

It isnt about relationship alone. It is in all spheres of life.

So let get to know who is who here by followhng your criteria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! / Big Dilemma In Marriage / Love Or Stupidity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.