Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,123 members, 7,919,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 11:29 AM

The Personality Declaration Thread. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Personality Declaration Thread. (2324 Views)

How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality / My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me / Ladies Describe The Personality Traits You Look For In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2009
WTF?? Guys this isn't a thread you comment on with essays!
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by perfectmen: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2009
nbzvb,lxzb n
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by smooooooth: 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2009
michelin89:

WTF?? Guys this isn't a thread you comment on with essays!

i tire for the guy, so i shld check my spellings, punctuations, paragraghs, cos i wan post for NL. ow can he even think i will write the same way for a job application. na wa for the guy sef.
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by olanajim(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2009
smooooooth:

i tire for the guy, so i shld check my spellings, punctuations, paragraghs, cos i wan post for NL. ow can he even think i will write the same way for a job application. na wa for the guy sef.

It is ok, my error, at least I have just shown my ignorance, That is how teenagers like me write. And now that u have found me out, I got to stop.

Thanks for the complement!,

Anyway, this is what happened. I posted from my mobile phone. REad the topic and the next few comments. and moved straight to reply. I didn't even bother t read others. I realized I have posted on the wrong page. I tried to delete it but it doesn't work so I left it. If it give anyone headache, so be it! As long as I know what I put there stands. As for your last comment above, I honestly wanted to bring out one or two things from it. But somehow, I feel it is useless on this thread. Peace.
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2009
@ Smooooooth!

This is quiet an interesting topic. It's a refreshing change from the garbage we get here every other day.

However, methinks one of the attractions of this forum is the fact that you get to be yourself, without actually being yourself!

Personally, I am very sceptical about declaring my personality on a forum like this. Prolly why I've never summoned up the courage to post my pics, e-mail, phone number or any vital personal detail about me here. I'd rather remain an unseen and unidentified indivudual with a loud mouth! grin

But I dont quiet see the need for the age declaration. To me, age is nothing but a number and if a 'minor' can be matured in his/her thinking, then there's no need for panic. undecided

Take you for example, who'd know you are hardly an adult yourself? lol. grin cheesy
Re: The Personality Declaration Thread. by kpolli(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2009
just love having fun, like funny stupidity but hate obvious stupidity n the ads guys place here for girls,
com'on pick one n toast dont place ads,
makes this place look like all this searching for spouse columns in newspapers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buying Something Expensive For A Guy / Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? / To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.