Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,879 members, 7,952,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute (61619 Views)

A Nairalander Just Found A Wife / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
mctowel01:

So its still his fault?? Something must be doing your brain

Listen & listen well, if you can't see that post for what it is, then you're the one that's mentally malfunctioning. Go to a corner & figure it out, then you can step up to me.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by dohhnutt1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Blackout: Let's talk. Is your Area affected? #inofeellagosblackout

As we all know that the management of the ikeja electricity distribution company also known as ikeja electric stated that there would be a month long interruption of power supply from 6th March to 4th April. The disruption in power supply will affect some areas under the ikeja electric umbrella, areas which include: Ojodu, Magodo, Alausa, Oke-Afa, Bolorunpelu, Egbe, Igando, Shasha, Ipaja, Alimosho, Agege, Abesan, Ayetoro, Abule-Taylor, Ogba, Ifako, Shomolu, Gbagada, Oworonshoki, Ogudu, Isheri-Olowora, Berger, Anthony and Otta.
This month long blackout is due to the routine work that the transmission company of Nigeria (TCN) would be carrying out on the Ikeja west transmission station.
This happens not to be best news for anyone who lives in Lagos mega city because most of what we do depends on electricity most especially because we are in the 21st century and everything seems to revolve around technology which requires electricity. But not too worry because décorhubng has got you covered!

Now let's create the trend with the #inofeellagosblackout on our facebook, twitter, instagram and all other social media networks.

Join the Trend Here https://www.nairaland.com/3670426/blackout-lets-talk-area-affected to talk your own.

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Funky1991(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Continue fucking the bitch never you take her serious use her as a sex mate but please protect the sex so you won't contact disease
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by slegerman(m): 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Op, this is your best advice...

babyjanye:
@op, Just go test yourself first to know your status medically and dumb her ass afterward. Please, just ignore the above comments advising you to keep sleeping with her, you might fall in love over again with her in the process. We still have decent and faithful ladies out there, why waste your time and emotions over one unfaithful babe.

My two cent sha!
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by dohhnutt1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Let talk about Lagos Blackout. Join the Talk Here>> https://www.nairaland.com/3670426/blackout-lets-talk-area-affected

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by mctowel01: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Listen & listen well, if you can't see that post for what it is, then you're the one that's mentally malfunctioning. Go to a corner & figure it out, then you can step up to me.
Alright *yawns*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Organs(m): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
FvckShiT:
Just keep fůcking her bro...keep fůcking her grin

Imagine, after una go say naija corrupt, and you get 90 likes, why pay evil with evil, why not try and understand where things are going wrong and try to see what her problem is and help her with it or leave her in peace.....Next thing you go hear be say, she change after the guy catch am she confess and the guy tell am say him forgive am, then she became committed and dedicated to him then the guy Bleep am for xx years then abandon am say she be ashawo, come wan go marry another person, then she come vex shoot them for wedding... na that time you go realize ur yeye advice.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by kizyalex10(m): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
I hate it when u ask a question with such a simple answer,is because u caught her that is why u re forming vex,most girls in nigeria,especially students re runs,they all have price tag,either to survive or live big.u re nt. Sure the other girl u will meet bad pass.jst enjoy it while it last till u re. Tired of enjoying her thing.then u can hurt her back by telling her all she did ndd ur own little way of vengance.dump her in a more provoking way

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by emmykk(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
FvckShiT:

bros you be badooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Goldienana(f): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nothing like free Bleep. If u loved her bro then break up. You can get free Bleep at ur will if that's some people's problem. So don't hit her, If she comes talk things over with her and advise her. God bless you
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nwachukwu1986(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
dont be too quick to call her ashawo bros, did you ever ask her who the men she is sitting are.? all the same in case you have concluded she is ashawo what is her name let me check if she is a registered prostitute in owerri or cubana branch
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by ncoolsome(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
FvckShiT:

yh kip fuuckin her n maybe die young of AIDS someday..
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Keep fucking her bro no be wife material the babe na Sex mate for u grin grin
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lol go check your Status o
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
So u saw her in the club with 2 old men so u conclude she is a prostitute, u know wether na her ncles, and dem go club go do thanksgiving? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Ehinmola(m): 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
If u don't know, better know now that you are not the only man in her diary. By the way can u satisfy her financial, sexual, wardrobe obligations?, if yes, then call her to senses. If no is the answer just pretend to love her but let your condom be in your pocket always
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bro keep shagging the babe !!! If not you then some other lucky bastard ......
grin grin grin
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by bawz012(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
babyjanye:
@op, Just go test yourself first to know your status medically and dumb her ass afterward. Please, just ignore the above comments advising you to keep sleeping with her, you might fall in love over again with her in the process. We still have decent and faithful ladies out there, why waste your time and emotions over one unfaithful babe.

My two cent sha!

k
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
ncoolsome:

yh kip fuuckin her n maybe die young of AIDS someday..
Wicked! grin
Let him ketch you .. grin u berra modify .. that guy u see don't have fuks to give o
No go play expensive play grin

Lolz u funny though ...

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Akinlady(f): 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
FvckShiT:

I pity u. ... keep fucking her and u will c d result. lipsrsealed dem no de tell person. s number of likes I see shows that pple don't wish u well
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
mctowel01:

Alright *yawns*

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:
Firstly

Hear her out .. the only crime she has committed right now, was not telling you truth about her whereabouts
It might actually be an uncle and a friend
If she has never ever been dishonest then you owe her that .. after hearing her out if the story don't add up
Then you know what to do
But don't just conclude without having all the facts ...
..continue

martynz50:
..continue
Lolz tongue
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Yehman(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
FvckShiT:
Like seriously. Hoes everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Restorelife: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
if your girlfriend is a prostitute pls you need a Godilywife see it in dailyfamily.ng http://www.dailyfamily.ng/15-ways-achieve-deep-intimacy-marriage/
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by samuelkingz(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
just negodu...you answered a question by asking it...forgive her na..since you can't employ common sense. you haff hit FP.clapp for yasef....until she sleeps with your father...mtwechweeeee..you are dating a night entrepreneur...know it now
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by oglalasioux(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
They all do that, bro. Unless you won't ever marry, expect even worse from your future wife. They see it as a game and they love to play it; imagine being paid for having fun. Anyone who has a sleepless night over a woman is a fool.

Start fuvcking her mercilessly... and never spend a dime on her again.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Bamz(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:
Firstly

Hear her out .. the only crime she has committed right now, was not telling you truth about her whereabouts
It might actually be an uncle and a friend
If she has never ever been dishonest then you owe her that .. after hearing her out if the story don't add up
Then you know what to do
But don't just conclude without having all the facts ...

Spot on.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Toks2008(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
midashenry:
It happened yesterday. I called my gf in the early hours of yesterday to come over to the house so we can chill or maybe hangout and have fun, but she told me she was on her way travelling to go to her uncle's house. At first I was angry, because this is not the first time she is travelling without giving me prior notice, but as usual I said OK, and she said she would be back by Tuesday.

I decided to go to a friend's house because I was bored and on getting to my friend's house he brought up the idea that we should club that night so I agreed. We later drove to a club that night at Owerri (Cubana). Lo and behold who did I see sitting with her bestie and two other old men, old enough to be her dad, was my gf. She was so shocked when she saw me, but so I don't spoil her fun I sat and acted as if I didn't see her. But we both know we saw our selves.

She has been calling me since last night but I have refused to pick. I am so angry that if I pick her call she would hate the words that would come out of my mouth. So am pissed off and don't know what to do because she is suppose to visit me tomorrow, and I really don't even want to see her, because things might just get out of hand, so I just want to avoid her for now. pls I need ur advice on this.

Dont fire the shots just yet.....this thread is for you.....

https://www.nairaland.com/3610005/before-fire-shots

Cc lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / She Has Good Character But With Curved Back / She Asked If I Am Okay With It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.