Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:31 AM

This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc (811 Views)

Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) / Lifeofairforce1:No Girl Is Pregnant For this dude. He's living a fake life / Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by FitnessDoctor: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is for ChrisAirforce1/Airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc

Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger...

I kind of heard that this guy is a musician, or upcoming artiste... so this goes to him and other upcoming artistes... and also for those in choir...

13 Tips on How to Improve Your Singing Voice

These are tips gathered from many sources

1. Practice “hiss” breathing

Before you go to sleep and right when you wake up, take five minutes to do “hiss” breathing. This exercise will help you better control how much air you are inhaling into your diaphragm, instead of into your lungs. In singing, its very important to control the inhales and exhales from your diaphragm to get the most power and tone in your voice.

Place your hands on your diaphragm, or just underneath your ribs. Inhale as much air as you can into your diaphragm.
Slowly exhale, making a “hiss” sound. Exhale as slowly as you can.

Count how long it takes you to exhale. Maybe on your first try, it takes you seven counts to exhale. Once you do this exercise on a consistent basis, you may be able to exhale for more counts.

2. Keep your mouth open as you sing

This seems like a no-brainer, but many singers do not open their mouths open as wide as they should. Less space in your mouth means less sound coming out of your mouth, and less resonance to your voice.

Test this with the two finger rule. Try to fit two fingers between your teeth while singing, especially when singing open vowels like “ah” and “oh”. If you can fit two fingers between your teeth, you are opening your mouth correctly. If you can’t fit two fingers, open your mouth wider.

3. Keep the back of your mouth open.

This is equally as important as keeping the front of your mouth open. If the back of your mouth is closed off, the quality of your voice will be off.

Hold the “ng” sound in “hung”. Note how closed off the back of your mouth feels. Say “ah” like you’re in the doctor’s office. Note how open the back of your mouth feels.

Try to leave the back of your mouth open like the “ah” sound to create a beautiful resonance in your voice.

4. Make sure your larynx remains steady as you sing.

Your larynx is where your Adam’s apple is on your neck (or where it would be for ladies). Notice if this area of your neck is rising or falling while singing. If so, you are throwing off your voice and letting your larynx get in the way of your vocal tone.

A raised larynx can also cause your voice to crack. Rest your hand on your larynx while singing to make sure it stays steady.

5. Try to open your jaw more when you sing.

This is a great trick to improving your singing voice.

Stand in front of a mirror. Say A-E-I-O-U. Notice if your jaw closed on any of the vowels. Chances are your jaw closed on the E and the U, as well as other vowels.

Take your two fingers and pull your jaw down 2 inches. You can also use a plastic bottle cap or wine cork to prop your jaw open.

Say the vowels again. And again. Now, sing the vowels on one pitch: A-E-I-O-U. You want to keep your jaw open (long, not wide) so it doesn’t close for any of the vowels. Keep singing the vowels until you can keep your jaw open.

Try to sing a phrase or line from a song. Make sure your jaw opens to the same position on all the vowels. Practice this until it becomes natural.

Your voice should sound louder and more resonant, with less strain.

If you are interested in this just follow and I will be posting all others soon....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by BiafranBushBoy: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol....

On Behalf of Airforce,

"I DONT NEED ALL THESE BRO. GIVE THESE TIPS TO ASA OR STYLE-PLUS"

1 Like

Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
I find this Hilarious cheesy grin
Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by Jodha(f): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Did he ask you to reply on his behalf..

Busy body..
Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by obiorathesubtle: 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
AirforceWan is already a star, he doesn't need this bulls..

Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by airforce1pikin(m): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Why are you all obsessed with oga ChrisAirforce1? Na wa o
Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by Draei: 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Beautifully compiled piece of shiiit.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by FvckShiT(m): 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
What the fūck is this
Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by firstking01(m): 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Jude too don join musician?

1 Like

Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by Sugarboyy(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by professorfal: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
firstking01:
Jude too don join musician?

no Jude na choir.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by FitnessDoctor: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
hehehehehe... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Remember,

I believe with this piece you can all sleep well and wake up better tomorrow..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise... (singers, musicians, take note)....
Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by firstking01(m): 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
professorfal:

no Jude na choir.
He sings in the choir?
Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by professorfal: 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
firstking01:
He sings in the choir?

yes he dey among those people wey dey fill seat make he no empty
Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by BiafranBushBoy: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
Jodha:
Did he ask you to reply on his behalf..

Busy body..

Lol... So scared to quote me directly?
Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by Jodha(f): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
I don't quote nonentities/hooligans
Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by firstking01(m): 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
professorfal:

Roftl, i give upgrin.
Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mynd44 angry
Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by FitnessDoctor: 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
Alesandese:
Mynd44 angry

This is the second time you commented..

What do you really want??
Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by Andotee: 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Alesandese:
Mynd44 angry

Mr Mynd44, this particular nairalander has been trolling you all day calling your moniker at any slight chance. So you think this is advisable because he is a known troll in a new body

1 Like

Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by SlayHER(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Jude don dey sing
Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 07, 2017
Andotee:

Mr Mynd4 this particular nairalander has been trolling you all day calling your moniker at any slight chance. So you think this is advisable because he is a known troll in a new body
grin
Good morningsmiley
Re: This Is For Chrisairforce1/airforce1/lifeofairforce1/judefcc by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 07, 2017
professorfal:

(1) (Reply)

What Do Only Guys Know? / Guys What Would You Do If You Are A Girl For One Day / My Boyfriend Compares Me To His Late Wife In Everything Even During S*x - Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.