Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1142723 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Prettyhurts:
I know you're angry with me for not commenting for long. I read, like and share. No strength to comment hope you understand. Nice story you've dear,more data to your phone. My kisses to the twins(D GABZ) and your daughters.

PRETTYHURTS..., babe pls change that name, cos am afraid to hurts you cool
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
POOR LITTLE WICKED SHARPEST UNFORTUNATE MIA
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Prettyhurts:
I know you're angry with me for not commenting for long. I read, like and share. No strength to comment hope you understand. Nice story you've dear,more data to your phone. My kisses to the twins(D GABZ) and your daughters.
longest time baby. Really missed u
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Chumzypinky:

longest time baby. Really missed u

My dear na condition make crayfish bend. Milzed you too, called you(with my mtn) buh network was not good. Didn't hear wah you were saying but later sent msg. Greetings to fam
Re: Tradition - A Story by Blezzzed(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Prettyhurts:

My dear na condition make crayfish bend. Milzed you too, called you(with my mtn) buh network was not good. Didn't hear wah you were saying but later sent msg. Greetings to fam

Prettyhurts is your heart really pretty?
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Prettyhurts:

a message? I didnt get any message
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
'i head you requested for a new breakfast Lolo' Dora said coming in with a tray containing freshly made oats, three slices of bread and two boiled eggs. She placed it on a stool front of the Lolo 'i thought Shiv already attended to your breakfast'

Lolo hissed and clapped her hands 'dont mind that useless girl. She couldnt even prepare c'mon omelette. I wonder what her foolish mother ever taught her right'

Dora laughed 'thats how we've been managing all her meals oo. She cooks ezigbo potti, chai'

'and you all eat it?'

'of course now. What to do? Sometimes i have no choice but pretend to want to assist her, y'know, so maybe she can rest. But in reality, i wanted a good food and since you couldnt prepare one, i wanted to prepare it myself'

The Lolo laughed and picked up a slice of bread and chewed on it 'eziokwu! Useless girl with bad home training'

Dora quickly sat beside the Lolo 'Your highness see eh, we have to shame that girl. She's a very bad person and she's not befitting to be called Dike's wife. She's too sophisticated and ajebutteric, we're just tolerating her here. She doesnt know how to do anything right. Common sweep, mba. But if it is to dress up in expensive clothes, ono there. Make up? Thats her calling, that girl? Amosu ocha! I swear....'

'Dora your lies brought me all the way from the kitchen upstairs to this section of the house' Chinny cut in appearing at the door.

Dora frowned and Lolo's brows raised in surprise 'what are you doing in my room without announcement?'

Chinny lowered her head 'sorry your majesty. I just wanted to drop your royal robe which you requested to be taken to the laundry'

'hang it inside my wardrobe and leave'

Dora eyed Chinny and continued 'so as i was saying Lolo, that Shivani girl is up to no good and nobody likes her in this house. Every other person that shines teeth with her are just pretending. And when i say every other person, i mean EVERY OTHER PERSON including some nosy fools'

The Lolo's intelligent eyes caught the look Chinny and Dora exchanged.

'arent you done hanging the cloth?' The Lolo asked interrupting the heated eye contact.

'uhm...i want to help you rearrange all your clothes' Chinny lied forcing a smile.

'dont worry i'll do that myself' Dora said.

'no dont worry, since you've already prepared breakfast for her, i'll do that myself. Afterall, na everybody mother-inlaw she be so we must all join hands in making her comfortable during her stay here'

'i said you should go. If i want to do all the work then it shouldnt affect you, afterall its my strength'

'i wont let you work all the work madam Dora. Not when its all of us that is marrying Dike, inugo?'

'you're mad infact you're crazy, who are you talking to like that?'

'ah-ah? What have i said now Dora?'

'you know what you're doing just mechionu and leave this room. The Lolo and i were discussing something important before you joblessly sashayed into this room uninvited'

'i will not leave until the Lolo tells me to!'

'look at this fool...' Dora pointed at her.

Chinny quickly grabbed her finger 'if you point at me one more time i'll show you modernized craze...'

'both of you shut up now!' The Lolo stood up and advanced towards them menancingly 'how dare both of you fight in my presence? What rudeness if that? Both of you get out this minute and i dont want to ever see the both of you near my room again. Get out this minute!'

Dora was shocked to the bone. Did the Lolo just speak to her that way?

TBC

*ezigbo meaning correct or good in Igbo language*

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by chrisking125(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
mummy Chumzypinky keep it up..... I Hope the twins are doing alright?

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by susiivy: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Madam chumzypinky thanks for the update but we want more

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mia has been caught red handed, will she be able to smuggle herself out of it.
What will be Dora's next move now that her plan of being on the Lolo's good book has been sabotaged.
Find out on next episode of "TRADITION" airing on Chumzy TV.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
This series is getting thicker like okro soup. well watching every thing in CD (Chumzy Definition) with my pounded isie-ewu and boiled burukutu.
Who one join make him come join. There is enough to go round.
Re: Tradition - A Story by gtin(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
I like dis lolo she doesn't take nonsense from anyone

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by ladyverere(f): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hey Chumzy Babe. How are you and the family doing? Sorry I haven't been commenting for a while. Too much on my plate plus health issue.

You are doing so great. Hugs and kisses to you and the kids.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
ladyverere:
Hey Chumzy Babe. How are you and the family doing? Sorry I haven't been commenting for a while. Too much on my plate plus health issue.

You are doing so great. Hugs and kisses to you and the kids.
thanks dear. Hope you're getting berra?
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nathblessing(m): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Finally here. Started yesterday, now here. Great story u have here mummy Chumzypinky. More ink to thy pen...
Btw....i just wish som1 will pour hot water on dt useless Dora......
Re: Tradition - A Story by Honorableabiodun: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
shewriter am one of the loyal ghost reader bt i cnt jst resist giving you kuddos more ink to your pen
Re: Tradition - A Story by girlspet(m): 6:34am On Jul 05, 2017
God has blessed people in different ways, I prefer yours to that of N. Kanu.
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2017
girlspet:

you no try at all at all, wich N.KANU, I hope say the the one wet play ball before,
Re: Tradition - A Story by ikombe: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2017
Chumzypinky:

thanks dear. Hope you're getting berra?
So mummy you didnt ask of me since i went to jail
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2017
girlspet:
lol. Are u against IPOB?
Re: Tradition - A Story by jakandeola(m): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol. Are u against IPOB?
are u ibo
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
jakandeola:
are u ibo
yes na. Confam one 4 dat mara
Re: Tradition - A Story by VeeGeeCee(f): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
I think i like this new Lolo. Freda must have changed her for good.
Re: Tradition - A Story by cbella(f): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2017
Wow, i have been following for sometime, but just passed by to appreciate the writer

Dike's character, i love so much
Shiv, outstanding
Chinny, a real keeper

ChumzyPinky, thumbs up
Re: Tradition - A Story by LovelyFunmi(f): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2017
I cant stay calm again, pls update ooo, the waiting is frustrating
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nickibeauty(f): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2017
finally i catch up mum twins update o
Re: Tradition - A Story by ftosino(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Woah! Started Reading Yday Now Am Here Lovely Story U Have Here Iya Ibeji Chumzypinky. How Are The Twins Ma. Hope They Are Doing Well. Cant Wait For More Update
Re: Tradition - A Story by Damilaredrey24(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nairaland Comedy Skit Of The Week

WATCH AND LAUGH grin grin grin OUT YOUR SORROW grin grin grin

*Mr fOOL*

Watch, Share and subscribe to our Youtube Channel for more skit. Thank You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNCUqApfEE4
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
Shiv heard voices upstairs and quickly abandoned her tab and went up to find out what the commotion was all about.

Turned out to be Dora and Chinny quarelling right in front of the Lolo's room.
The door to the Lolo's room was firmly locked and Shiv wondered what was happening.

'you claim to be someone's friend but you're ready to kill and bury that same someone behind her back!' Chinny thundered.

'and how does that affect you? What is your own now? Even if i decided to kill and eat anyone, how does it tear your pant? Why cant you mind your business with this okpolo nose of yours eh?' Dora fired back 'your matter tire me oo. Learn to mind your business Chinemerem'

'i will not mind my business as far as that stinky gutter you call a mouth ceases to menstruate, you hear? Dora, stop spitting trash at someone's back! If you have problems with someone, then why not say it to the person's front instead of doing like a rainbow coloured snake? You just dey behave like over-filled menstrual pad!'

'your inability in minding your own business is the reason you become drier and drier everyday and it makes you shrink like a dead snake!'

'who's a dead snake? See Dora, dont just try to badmouth me because you know when it comes to yab me i yab you, you no hold candle reach me oo. See this kolo oo? I'm just trying to be civil with you and you're forming James Bond. If i show you another version of Jackie Chan eh, e go too bad for you. See your face, Ojukwu!'

'there's nothing you'll do. Infact you and Shiv match. Two of una head no correct. Infact, i dont even have the luxury to stand here and banter words with a jobless person like you. I have better things to do inside if you'll excuse me'

'why you no go run when you don hear fight? See be very careful oo Dora, if not i'll disgrace you in this house' Then she smacked her face but not necessarily a slap, then she walked out brushing past a bewildered Shivani.

'you're mad for that slap Chinny' Dora whispered and held her cheek. Then her eyes collided with that of Shivani's. And she hissed.

TBC

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by motic2(f): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
Thanks for the update chumpinky
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nickibeauty(f): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
thanks ma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.