Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:13 PM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1143253 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by estluv(f): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
tanks ma
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ride on chumzy the empress of literature. Pls dont starve us. More update i beg u.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nickibeauty:
thanks ma
u're welcome dear
Re: Tradition - A Story by Rakiababy: 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
tnx dear i lov this story
Re: Tradition - A Story by divasplash(f): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ride on...Mrs chumzypinky(mama ejima)
Re: Tradition - A Story by Ali1king: 5:25am On Jul 09, 2017
upudati now cryupudati now
Re: Tradition - A Story by cbella(f): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Am following chumzypinky, cant wait for another thrilling episode,

Drop like 10 please '(
Re: Tradition - A Story by ftosino(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ghost Mode Deactivated., Where Update Na Mummy Ejima. Waiting Patiently
Re: Tradition - A Story by mofy1(f): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
This story is trekking. The slower the update,the slower the viewer,the slower the comment.

2 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by girlspet(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
I can't fail to compliment your work, but don't misunderstand me pls I will be happy if you can recommend any of your piece of work for me since you've not been able to update.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Queensiju: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
'Over- filled menstrul pad', 'another version of Jackie chan' lwkmd. This Chinny babe don craze finish. Welldone chumzy, I love your stories.
Re: Tradition - A Story by wizsolzy(m): 1:37am On Jul 10, 2017
The English to classify Dora HV just left my head... lemme check dictionary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by pweetymhi(f): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2017
Chinny babe dey blow my head, Dora u go soon know o, Mummy ejima, a captivating piece u got here
Re: Tradition - A Story by LilySopi(f): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2017
Patiently waiting for updates. Whatever that is delaying the update, I understand. But pls ma'am, make the update lengthy. thanks
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Finally!! ma, u made me join nairaland cox of ur captivating story. have always been a guest here.. i love u so much mummy chumZypinky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Mia spun around. Her heart beating erractically. She had never been this scared all her life. The white policeman staring at her didnt seem friendly at all. His English was bad and almost not understandable.

She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out.

'i was asking a question' The Policeman's English was breaking and he spoke bit by bit. His eyes raking her body making her feel concious 'you not a German?'

She tried to shrug 'obviously'

'oh here she is! The little animal!' Vero appeared looking voracious 'where are you taking the kids to you fool!'

Diego appeared looking breathless. He was shocked to find the stranger with the kids. What had been her motive.

'arrest her for attempted abduction. She was trying to kidnap the kids!' Vero screamed as three more policemen joined them.

The first one sighed 'hallo miss, you're under arrest for attempted ki...'

'we werent being kidnapped' Kelly interjected surprising everyone 'she said she lost her way around the house because it was too large. And she asked to be shown the way out. JD and i were leading her out'

Mia gasped for breath.

'this little witch is lying!' Vero snapped 'you were showing her the way out with your luggages?'

Kelly's eyes dropped down at the bags on the floor. Then tears welled up in her eyes at being called a witch. She raised her head up to her mother angrily 'you should be lucky she's around! Because Junior and i were about running out of the house when she found us, tried to stop us and then asked to be shown the way out! You should be grateful she distracted us! Had it not been the case you wouldnt have found us here!' She fired.

Junior looked at his elder sister, confused.

'what?!' Diego spoke up for the first time.

'yes. We cant tolerate mum's hostility and hatred towards us anymore. We're leaving the house and even if we had considered for one minute about staying, we just changed our minds because we're leaving. We will no longer subject ourselves to their torture! Not now, not ever!'

'you must be sick! After everything we've done for you, you think you can just up and leave any minute? Are you that stupid? We, your father and i, trained you from the moment you were born till this age! When you money-concious grandmother decided to sell you off for ten million dollars because you were not needed and when your promiscious foolish mother just wanted to pull her pant for any useless man that came toasting and had gotten pregnant at the age of 13, decided that you would just be a liability, we took you up and trained, sent you to the best schools here in Germany and now you're saying you want to leave? You must be a fool to even consider such for a minute. Come here you idiot!' She walked up to where Kelly and slapped her twice.

Before the police could even intervene, Mia had launched at the woman, sending her to the floor and landing several punches and blows all over her face.

Then entire place was thrown in confusion as the police tried to separate them.

TBC

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by vickyviolet(f): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
mama ejima Weldon nd tnx 4 d update
Re: Tradition - A Story by ftosino(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
Tenx For The Update Ma
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Splendid from KELLY,

great action from MIA, show Dem say naija no get chill for last

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by VeeGeeCee(f): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2017
Wey Freda dey? Make she come see wetin she cause oo. Mia should please don't kill someone oo. I haff talk my own. Nice story all the way.
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
BREAKING NEWS.............. This to notify all madam CHUMZY fans the MIA is no longer
M-missing
I - in
A- action

due to circumstance beyond her control, she is now in action, awaiting the possible entra of Freda and reaction of her audience,
pls stay tuned for more update cool

. DO4LUV in conjunction with PRECIOUSUWEH
. reporting for CHUMZY studios
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Finally. I appreciate the update. *in a child's voice* mummy i want more.
Re: Tradition - A Story by ladyverere(f): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Mia spun around. Her heart beating erractically. She had never been this scared all her life. The white policeman staring at her didnt seem friendly at all. His English was bad and almost not understandable.

'i was asking a question' The Policeman's English was breaking and he spoke bit by bit. His eyes raking her body making her feel concious 'you not a German?'

'oh here she is! The little animal!' Vero appeared looking voracious 'where are you taking the kids to you fool!'

Diego appeared looking breathless. He was shocked to find the stranger with the kids. What had been her motive.

'arrest her for attempted abduction. She was trying to kidnap the kids!' Vero screamed as three more policemen joined them.

'we werent being kidnapped' Kelly interjected surprising everyone 'she said she lost her way around the house because it was too large. And she asked to be shown the way out. JD and i were leading her out'

Mia gasped for breath.

'this little witch is lying!' Vero snapped 'you were showing her the way out with your luggages?'

Kelly's eyes dropped down at the bags on the floor. Then tears welled up in her eyes at being called a witch. She raised her head up to her mother angrily 'you should be lucky she's around! Because Junior and i were about running out of the house when she found us, tried to stop us and then asked to be shown the way out! You should be grateful she distracted us! Had it not been the case you wouldnt have found us here!' She fired.

'yes. We cant tolerate mum's hostility and hatred towards us anymore. We're leaving the house and even if we had considered for one minute about staying, we just changed our minds because we're leaving. We will no longer subject ourselves to their torture! Not now, not ever!'

'you must be sick! After everything we've done for you, you think you can just up and leave any minute? Are you that stupid? We, your father and i, trained you from the moment you were born till this age! When you money-concious grandmother decided to sell you off for ten million dollars because you were not needed and when your promiscious foolish mother just wanted to pull her pant for any useless man that came toasting and had gotten pregnant at the age of 13, decided that you would just be a liability, we took you up and trained, sent you to the best schools here in Germany and now you're saying you want to leave? You must be a fool to even consider such for a minute. Come here you idiot!' She walked up to where Kelly and slapped her twice.

Before the police could even intervene, Mia had launched at the woman, sending her to the floor and landing several punches and blows all over her face.

TBC

Go Mia! Go Mia! Kick the shite outta foul mouthed hussy!

Well done Mama G & G!
Re: Tradition - A Story by Blezzzed(m): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
ladyverere:

Well done Mama G & G!

If I say God wee punish you now, they wee say I have started..
Re: Tradition - A Story by Ali1king: 1:27am On Jul 12, 2017
Chumzypinky:

Mia gasped for breath.

TBC
I support Mia 4 d first time
idgaf for Dora......
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 12, 2017
My favourite character is now Mia, for teaching Vero this small lesson.

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by romanticnovels: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2017
Chumzypinky:

contact me on 08177971589
are u male or female?

I have been trying that number for a while now. Even sent message no response. I just want to seek your permission to feature this nice story on my IG page and blog. Credit will be awarded to you as the writer. Reply ma
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2017
ladyverere:

Well done Mama G & G!

ahhhhh!!!.... See ma darling ooooo....., babe you no try atall-atalll, shey nah to comment. Make you quote everitin lik dat?

chaiiii y nah wey you no be sley queen cool cool

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Blezzzed(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2017
Ali1king:
I support Mia 4 d first time idgaf for Dora......
Evans should have kidnapped you

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Blezzzed(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2017
Ali1king:
I support Mia 4 d first time idgaf for Dora......
Evans should have kidnapped you

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by ladyverere(f): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2017
do4luv14:

ahhhhh!!!.... See ma darling ooooo....., babe you no try atall-atalll, shey nah to comment. Make you quote everitin lik dat?

chaiiii y nah wey you no be sley queen cool cool

No vex ma Bae. I don already posted d comment before I remembered my blunder. Doh.
Re: Tradition - A Story by ladyverere(f): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2017
Blezzzed:

If I say God wee punish you now, they wee say I have started..

Ya fada! Na ur thread? Nonsense. So I mistakenly quoted d update and U think Nairaland has given U d nerve to insult ur elder and ur better. U better park well.

Chumzy call dis fellow to order!

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.