Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,547 members, 7,888,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies (10264 Views)

If Jesus Is Called The Son Of God, Do You Think That Makes Him God? / Why Did God Do These Things? Inviting Reyginus And Any Other Interested Parties / Share Your Testimonies Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AloyEmeka6: 7:24am On Dec 29, 2009
aisha2:

He helped my organization grow beyound my expectation
He used us to save 10 children from death, one of which was cancer
He used us to provide food every month to over 10000 children
He blessed my family with weddings and babies as opposed to other years when we just had funerals. The people that deid thie year died at very ripe old ages in Gods service
He suprised me with so many christmas gifts, more than i have recieved in all the christmases i have spent in the world, this year my store was running over with gifts
he gave me good friends this year, I am not a gossip or shallow person so it was hard for me to meet and keep female friends but God gave me four this year who have helped me thru my darkest times
He saved my from darkenss and brought me to his service
I was closer to God this year than i had ever been
He made provisons for us to help some widows start businesses
God has been really faithful, I give him all the glory

What is the name of your organization?.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by princekevo(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2009
If i start listing all that God has done for me this year. It will cover all Seun's bandwidth on NL.
The most recent jst last week was rescuering my nice from the hands kidnappers. I cant stop thanking and appreciating the Almighty.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Reaiah: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2009
I was pregnant and delivered without any problem my bby and i are fine no sickness is it God awesome ?
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by TinTin18(f): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2009
God has been faithful. He's kept me alive thus far despite my inadequacies. He has provided for me financially, emotionally, academically and spiritually. I thank him for seeing me through my MSc studies and providing my dad with adequate resources to fund my studies, pay my rent and upkeep allowance. He's been really good to my family. Lord, i thank you and give you all the glory. I know you that saw me through 2009 will do greater things in 2010. Amen!
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by waledoy(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2009
He always there for me and my family and he did it again
he stood by us throughout the year, he is so kind to us
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Babyboy26(m): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2009
Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uh, God has been so wonderful to me and my family both home and abroad at large in this year 2009.

He gave me good health,spiritual growth,academic growh,financial breakthrough,new apartment,successful wedding ceremony and other greater greater things he has been doing for me and all my family members in this year 2009.

By the power of the most high,I strongly believe that he is going to do more greater things in the coming year 2010 because he lives for evermoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!.AMEN.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2009
He has blessed me with a beautiful wife, and financial security for us.

Thank you Lord for 2009, may the year 2010 bring all of us all we ever wished for.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by 1stknight(m): 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2009
Live and health
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by wales(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2009
God as been very wonderfull to me this year, for He as been able to meet me at all points of my need and HE also blessed me with a good job. My Lord is just wonderfull. grin grin grin
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by mamae(f): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2009
GOD HAS REALLY DONE A LOT FOR IN WHICH MY MOUTH CANNOT EXPLAIN
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by ibedun: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2009
I dont worship "God" and I most certainly dont praise "God".

How do you explain the fact that claims made here by the worshipping Nigerians are true for billions of other non-worshipping people around the world. What has "God" done for you in Nigeria or whereever you are that has not happened for others like a non-worshipper like myself?

This "God" thing is really depressing me cause my people just cannot see and look reality in the eyes. "God" is doing nothing for nobody. The "God" we worship and spend so much of our time and resources pursing , just may not exist. Our reality is so much at odds with our fantasy believes about "God".  You are going through the most horror and yet you are going around shouting you are 'blessed' 'your cuppeth runneth over' - yet your wife and children are starving at home.

Wake up from your slumber. and stop sedating your selves with this 'oh jesus christ bullshit'.

Our uppermost and urgent duty in Nigeria is to find a way - including unfortunately violence - to change the governing system and culture that is consigning the majority of our people into life of endless wretchedness and multiple suffering.

I told you so.

Nigerians please wake up!!!!
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Hadone(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2009
Blessed me with a beutiful and healthy daughter. Alhamdulillah![size=22pt][/size]
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by dapsins69(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2009
He made a Chartered accountant At 23 and a A Manager at a fast growing ICAN tuition house in Benin at 24.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by hettie26th: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2009
i will exalt u lord, for thou has lifted me above my enemies, your banner over me is love, u put a roof my head, delivered me from lack and want, preserved my life for your name sake and comforted me in difficult times, thank u lord jesus.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by ibedun: 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2009
How exactly did "God" made a person a chartered accountant? or the manager of this or that place?

I have never heard such stupid sentiments expressed by my European/American/Asian colleagues!

Those things manifest from hardwork and merits.

My friend told me God is great because he got a visitors visa to the UK. Now what has God to do with visa afterall he created a borderless free plains (i.e. the world)

This is all man made. It s a great time to be a pastor!!! it appears there are millions of muguns to get rich from.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by rutee(f): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2009
This 2009 i thank God because i did not fall sick
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by kayc33(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2009
He's done lot for me, but most importantly, he's kept me alive to this very day.
May your name be praised JAH!
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by skfa1: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2009
He saved my life and made me the best
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by msb247(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2009
Got a mint car as gift
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AbuZola3(m): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2009
I give thanks to Allah the Lord of the world
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by FayeZik(f): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2009
Who are u? Mr. Wannabe.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AloyEmeka6: 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2009
FayeZik:

Who are u?   Mr. Wannabe.

I didn't know Abuzola is such a hero that someone will want to imitate him although I am not surprised that an obese  tribalist  and religious juggernaut  like you will idolize and wet her pants for him. You may need to retire to the allah section. We don't idolize allah here, rather we talk about the living Jehovah here.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by beefblaze(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2009
Has helped me graduate safely from uni,
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by UNLEASHED(m): 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2009
A lot. . . . I just can't start counting but he's been good.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Zodiac61(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2009
It never ceases to amaze me, the gullibility of a lot of people. So, one poster had a healthy baby. So what?? People who do not believe have healthy babies everyday. One poster successfully graduated from university. Congratulations!! So have many other persons without the input of some imaginary being. Someone bought a new car. 

My question is, what has any of the above got to do with god??

Look at the alternatives, the country continues to move from crisis to crisis, hospitals are effectively non existent except for the well-off (pastors and the like). The education system is in  shambles and poverty rules supreme.

What did god do about the poor uneducated masses this year?
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AbuZola3(m): 2:03am On Dec 30, 2009
Christians testimony are bogus lies, conspire to deceit. Mr aloy emeka nice to see u, ur worst night-mare is here again
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AbuZola3(m): 2:04am On Dec 30, 2009
Iya fayezik, whats the matter, why you dey yab nau,
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by noetic15(m): 2:08am On Dec 30, 2009
Zodiac61:

It never ceases to amaze me, the gullibility of a lot of people. So, one poster had a healthy baby. So what?? People who do not believe have healthy babies everyday. One poster successfully graduated from university. Congratulations!! So have many other persons without the input of some imaginary being. Someone bought a new car. 

My question is, what has any of the above got to do with god??

Look at the alternatives, the country continues to move from crisis to crisis, hospitals are effectively non existent except for the well-off (pastors and the like). The education system is in  shambles and poverty rules supreme.

What did god do about the poor uneducated masses this year?

This is simply DUMB and RIDICULOUS.

The questions should rather be, what has it not got to do with God? when did people loose the liberty to believe what they want to?
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Zodiac61(m): 2:46am On Dec 30, 2009
Is it really dumb and ridiculous? Or have you lost the ability to think for yourself? I repeat, what has god got to do with someone buying a new car? Why has someone graduating from university got the special attention of god to the detriment of others?

Think, and then answer questions. No need to be rude, unless of course, those who believe in non-existent beings have the authority of god to be rude to those who do not believe.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AloyEmeka6: 6:29am On Dec 30, 2009
dolu2007:

[size=14pt]Saved my soul from seoul;[/size]
Blessed  my butter & sugar my tea;
Protected me on every side;
Opened doors when all seemed close;
Kept my family safe & sound. Great is His Faithfulness.
@bold means what? . Were you kidnapped in South Korea?
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by chelseabmw(m): 6:37am On Dec 30, 2009
God has done everything for me, Baba God i thank u, u are the best of the best.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by earlalright(m): 6:44am On Dec 30, 2009
God gave me safety which only Him could give. Saved me from a crash on Good Friday. Made me discover two great talents with which i'm presently making wave, helped me start the biggest growing human and media love, sex and relationship library www.myspace.com/naijapassion these are but a few of His Love which i only merit in Christ Jesus. Isn't Jehovah sweet and lovely? Yes He is,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Are Youths Not Genuinely Serving God? / Top 5 Websites To Download Nigerian Gospel Music (2018) / Before The Advent Of Sin, Did Adam And Eve Know How To Procreate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.