Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,560 members, 7,888,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:28 PM

What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies (10267 Views)

If Jesus Is Called The Son Of God, Do You Think That Makes Him God? / Why Did God Do These Things? Inviting Reyginus And Any Other Interested Parties / Share Your Testimonies Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by KunleOshob(m): 9:25am On Jan 12, 2010
Aloy`Emeka:

I am now seriously convinced that a Winners chapel member usurped your wife. My brother, tap into the richness of the lord through tithing and divine health.

Is that what your bishop teaches you to do? Usurp people's wives I am not suprised. But i thing i am certain no deluded person[winner's chapel member] is capable of usrping my wife. That apart i am already highly favoured, blessed and in very good health without falling for the tithing scam or divine health fallacies of Oledepo whose better half has failed to receive the divine health.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2010
I humbly became a MUSLIM from a fraudulent,occultic movement called CHRISTIANITY,ALHAMDULLILAH,and hoping the same happens to my family members soonest,so that they can be free from IDOLATORY&LIES OF2000YRS all in the name of worshipping GOD ALMIGHTY
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by marami: 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2010
He gave me life, cured us of our sickness and gave me a bouncing beautiful baby boy as prayed for. I will forever praise His holy name.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Orilee9ice(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2010
God came thro, for me in 2009 and will be taking me even higher in 2010, he has told me this is my year to shine!!,
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by aloyemeka7: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2010
uplawal:

I humbly became a MUSLIM from a fraudulent,occultic movement called CHRISTIANITY,ALHAMDULLILAH,and hoping the same happens to my family members soonest,so that they can be free from IDOLATORY&LIES OF2000YRS all in the name of worshipping GOD ALMIGHTY

If another writes this in the muslim section, y'all will start rushing to the moderator with reports. As per dumping christianity for Islam, you just jumped bail and entered into a lake of fire.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2010
go and hang ya self
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by aloyemeka7: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2010
uplawal:

go and hang ya self

We christians have no reason to bomb or hang ourselves. Christ in us is the only hope of glory. Mutallabing lives is against Christianity.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Tonyet1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2010
Aloy*Emeka ! undecided
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by nnemak(m): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2010
men, papa God do plenty things for me. kia! 2009 is was a Good year form me o. grin grin
New moto, better house, new things to love-vendor my house and ride,
Wify well thru out. wink wink
me nko? i no sick at all, grin grin
Many of our prayers where answered if not all…. kiss
Money been dey to solve small challenges we come our way.
Safe trip all thru, men the things plenty o,
I no fit name am finish.
I thank my LORD God for year 2009, cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by estrella(f): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2010
God made me a better woman to the people around me,lifted me up and put a song of praise in my mouth.He isn't done with me yet! It just keeps getting better! I give him ALL the glory for my life,
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by slap1(m): 6:12am On Jan 20, 2010
Gave me admission, though I'm yet to pay my fees, which is nofin to Him. THANK YOU LORD!
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by twinskenny(m): 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2010
Got a new job, Was promoted among my colleagues, safety all round, at least I used to travel to Abuja by road almost 2ice in a month, lot of accident but God has kept me.

praise be unto HIM
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by mojmicky(m): 11:05am On Jan 22, 2010
he saved me from the deepest well and pulled me away from the mouth of lions into a new place where i cant be touched nor torn apart, all glory be to god
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Hadone(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2010
aloy*emeka:

If another writes this in the muslim section, y'all will start rushing to the moderator with reports. As per dumping christianity for Islam, you just jumped bail and entered into a lake of fire.

@ uplawal
I congratulate u for honourably choosing the right path. Allah has indeed done everything 4 u in year 2009. Forget about comments of al-kafiroons like aloy*emeka. They do it intentionally hoping to scare good people from the religion of truth. dont mind them! The worst they can do is to call u a terrorist or abuse u. But remember! Islam is a religion of peace and does not support violance in any way. They will push u to the wall and if u revert back in self defence, then they will start giving u names. Dont be scared pls, respect and live in peace with the people of your former religion. Even as unbelievers Allah will reward u if u help and live in peace with them.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2010
Thank you Brother, i know their trick,its so irritating and annoying to them that a former christian saw the true light,they refuse to realise that ALLAH(GOD)ALMIGHTY can do anything,maybe when they see a prominent pastor like pastor Adeboye they will THINK TWICE
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Ilelobola: 11:31am On Jan 29, 2010
Saw me and all my loved ones through, gave me a new daughter and also made me an aunt. As tough as 2009 was; he still left room for thanks. Thank you LORD.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Hadone(m): 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2010
uplawal:

Thank you Brother, i know their trick,its so irritating and annoying to them that a former christian saw the true light,they refuse to realise that ALLAH(GOD)ALMIGHTY can do anything,maybe when they see a prominent pastor like pastor Adeboye they will THINK TWICE

I bet you they will not. Coz they dont want to reason, they always want to argue. what initially differentiate you with them is that sense of reasoning. Most of them know the fact but dont want to submit because of the worldly material gains.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Annunaki(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2010
@uplawal & had one
We all know that Islam is a terrorist religion inspired by the devil through his evil and paedophilic slave called mohammed tongue
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AbuZola3(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2010
Am happy for you uplawal, God have taken you out of darkness. A god that died is not worthy to be god
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Fhemmmy: 3:12am On Feb 01, 2010
He kept me alive
Gave me good health
Provide for me and my family
Make me to see another year

Everything
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by manmustwac(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2010
time to remove this topic from sticky
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2010
@ABUZOLA&HADONE,ALLAH to be praised forever,am indeed free,little did they all know that SOLAT(PRAYER)is the main purpose they are on this earth

takbir

ALLAH AKBAR,ALLAH AKBAR,ALLAH AKBAR,ALLAH AKBAR,ALLAH AKBAR,ALLAH AKBAR KEBIRA

1 Like

Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by rave2u: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2010
He kept me alive and sustained me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Before The Advent Of Sin, Did Adam And Eve Know How To Procreate? / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / What Have You Learned From The Religion Section ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.