Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,651 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:39 PM

How To Relocate To Ghana And Make Lots Of Money(ebook)! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Relocate To Ghana And Make Lots Of Money(ebook)! (659 Views)

One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money / To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money / Easy Way To Make Lots Of Bitcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Relocate To Ghana And Make Lots Of Money(ebook)! by raymondhill: 11:48am On Mar 07, 2017
It's no longer news that the economic recession in Nigeria has facilitated the mass exodus of most Nigerians to various Countries in their search for greener pasture. Ghana has been the greatest recipient of Nigerian immigrants who are looking for several means of survival. After my visit to a church last sunday, a young man approached me. Earlier in the service he heard me introduce myself as a NIgerian, resident in Ghana. The next thing I heard him talking about was the possibility of relocating to Ghana.

I asked him what was his purpose for traveling? I also asked him about his skills, qualification and work experience. He was lost for words. Apparently, he just wanted to escape the heat of the economic recession in Nigeria without a plan. If you are reading this article do not run out of the country without a strategy. You may not find the experience encouraging. Having said that, you can still travel to Ghana and make lots of cash.

If you are planning to travel it is good to get all the necessary information about the country you are going to. In the case of Ghana, you need to know the laws and customs of the land. I know of several Nigerians who are doing very well In Ghana. Many of my friends have built houses, own properties and have built enduring businesses. By the grace of God I also have landed properties there. You too can also relocate and achieve much if you make up your mind to be law abiding and focus on the job opportunities available for foreigners. There are opportunities in the educational, Agricultural, consultancy,health care, information technology, ecommerce,entertainment industry and religious sectors to mention a few. But, you need to know how to access these opportunities. I know of countless students who graduated in Ghana and are gainfully employed in Ghana.I know of various Nigerians who are lecturing in Ghanaian private universities. I was once a lecturer in anatomy and physiology in one of the nursing schools and I know there several other opportunities for serious minded Nigerians.

You will also need to develop a positive mental attitude and have faith that you will succeed in the country. Give yourself a timeframe which you plan to stay in Ghana. It may be 5 years or 10 years. Have an open mind to understand any of the languages most especially, twi, ga, fanti or ewe. You don't have to be perfect at the language but make sure you have little understanding. But, there is no cause for alarm since Ghana is an English speaking country.

To help relocate successfully to Ghana, I have written an ebook which spells the rules, tips,secrets, strategies that will help you travel and make money in Ghana.The information in this best selling ebook has helped hundreds of Nigerians successfully relocate to Ghana. You can get your copy today. For more detail, Call or sms us on 08032589141
Re: How To Relocate To Ghana And Make Lots Of Money(ebook)! by nyabingi(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
What's ur watsapp contact
Re: How To Relocate To Ghana And Make Lots Of Money(ebook)! by charlo12(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
nice writeup. I have stay in accra before but still love going bck. can u send me d ebook. charlesomoghenehappy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Tstv Partners / Business Proposal / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.