Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,716 members, 7,951,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? (12747 Views)

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / Women Why do u No Longer Care To Marry Handsome Men....PICS / I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by sjeezy8: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2009
Tha girl who stays with me through my cheating, lying, all my crazy exs is the chick I will marry. Even if peeps think im prettier than her cool
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by ebinom(f): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2009
davidylan:

the women here are being unrealistic . . . men will cheat at some point . . . its a matter of time.

forgive and forget.

true and very true, so i'll be fuc*king other men at the side too while you have your fun with other women grin grin
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2009
ebinom:

true and very true, so i'll be fuc*king other men at the side too while you have your fun with other women grin grin

dont try it . . . that's a grievous offence. You wont want to end up flogged now would you? grin
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2009
. . .because women are forgiving.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by ruskiee(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2009
And men are not forgiving?
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2009
How many men stick with a cheating wife?
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by SisiKill1: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2009
@ Topic
A girl finally gets a guy in this time of man scarcity and you expect her to rock the boat by demanding respect in the relationship? What will it profit a girl to gain dignity but lose the joy of being called someone's girlfriend/wife?
Nothing that's what!

Please let's be careful how we advice women oh. I've said my own.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by ebinom(f): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2009
davidylan:

dont try it . . . that's a grievous offence. You wont want to end up flogged now would you? grin

i intend hopefully to never get caught wink grin grin
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by bubugul(f): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2009
redgalusa:

I have a question? I am engaged and very pregnant. My boyfriend and are no longer intimate. When I ask him to make love to me, he always says he's too tried.
I know that if he is not intimate with me then of course he is intimate with another woman.

In addition, I found text messages from his new lover.
Should I confront him or continue to play naive and hope he will soon change after the baby comes

oh! you are in it already? let me tell you he won't change, once a cheat also a cheat, can't you see he don't want you or the baby. why did you get pregnant with a selfish boy. oh! girl open your eyes
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2009
ebinom:

i intend hopefully to never get caught wink grin grin

Every day for the thief, one day for the owner. You will surely get caught.

@ topic . . . i dont have much sympathy for women to be honest. Many of them got their boyfriends from other naive women. why are you surprised he's cheating on you? Afterall he cheated on someone else with you.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by ruskiee(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2009
stillwater:

Might not be a  significant lot, but a few (will) do.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2009
Might not be a significant lot, but a few (will) do.

Then I have every reason to conclude they're not forgiving.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by ruskiee(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
davidylan:

@ topic . . . i dont have much sympathy for women to be honest. Many of them got their boyfriends from other naive women. why are you surprised he's cheating on you? Afterall he cheated on someone else with you.

Six degrees of separation.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by TheSly: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
stillwater:

Its illegal for a woman to cheat according to Subsection (4) of sections 68 (1) and 109 (1) (g) of the Constitution. cool cool
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by ruskiee(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2009
stillwater:

Then I have every reason to conclude they're not forgiving.

Well each to his own.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2009
Its illegal for a woman to cheat according to Subsection (4) of sections 68 (1) and 109 (1) (g) of the Constitution.

Thanks for proving me right. tongue
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by TheSly: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2009
stillwater:

Thanks for proving me right. tongue
But its perfectly fine for a Gee to cheat. . . . cool
Life is not fair. . . . .You just have to live with it. tongue
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by MsDiva1(f): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2009
Isn't it stupid? If men and women were forgiven when they cheated, it wouldn't be a problem.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by ruskiee(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2009
Ms Diva:

Isn't it silly? If men and women were forgiven when they cheated, it wouldn't be a problem.
But that wouldn't make it right. Morally.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Pharoh: 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
Secretz:

I've never understsood why the woman hates on the innocent other woman who DID NOT know he was in a relationship.
You will be surprised some guys will actually admit they if they did cheat they 'know' their woman would stay. (I laugh in multiple languages).
Some women know that at some point a guy will cheat, and some don't mind as long as he treats them well, is affectionate, shows them she is his number one and does everything else she wants him to do, therefore, sort of programming themselves to 'accept' this.

I'm not just stating the boys, but girls are also guilty of this too . . . as for me once you have BROKEN my trust, na serious prayer and fasting you go do to get me on side again, if at all possible(because I too will be counteracting that prayer and fasting with my own)  tongue. Some people just need to be HONEST with themselves.  grin

I like your post but i would like to ask you something, are you trying to say that the ladies who devoured tiger woods are innocent or ignorant that he his married?  undecided

95% of ladies who cheat with married men knows the man is married abeg  grin

@Post

Well they let them go because it might be their fault why he his cheating and sometimes most women think there is nothing she can do to tame the tiger.  cool
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by ebinom(f): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2009
Ms Diva:

Isn't it silly? If men and women were forgiven when they cheated, it wouldn't be a problem.

same minds think alike cheesy
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by ruskiee(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2009
ebinom:

same minds think alike cheesy

Same minds dream alike tongue
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2009
If the world wuz faithful wuld there be any thrill in the game?
Emotions and counter emotions, faithfulness and cheating~
all intertwined~
don't the ladies get some fun from these or

what thrills you more than the fear that you might lose him?
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by slimes(m): 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2009
It takes discipline to remain with one spouse for life. As for men who cheat, their parents taught them very well.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by thameamead(f): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2009
redgalusa:

I have a question? I am engaged and very pregnant. My boyfriend and are no longer intimate. When I ask him to make love to me, he always says he's too tried.
I know that if he is not intimate with me then of course he is intimate with another woman.

Should I confront him or continue to play naive and hope he will soon change after the baby comes

u need to ask him ASAP, am engaged and very pregnant as well, my guy and i r always intimate, it must be very hard for u, hope u sort things out, was the pregnancy planned? all d best,
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Sauron1: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2009
redgalusa:

Calm down. . . . . .Your partner is just scared of the unthinkable.
I wouldn't make love to a pregnant wife even if i love her to death.
What if you crush the baby's head while you are at it. sad sad sad sad
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2009
@Poster

I think it's nature:::

May God deliver us (we men)

slimes:

It takes discipline to remain with one spouse for life.
yeah

As for men who cheat, their parents taught them very well.
Count parent out of this::
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by TOPE20001(f): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Lmao grin grin grin grin
So pregnant women dont have needs too tongue
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by amsly: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2009
well , i dont ,
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by yemmight(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2009
Some of them also cheat, while some are afraid to loose thier relationship.
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by Sauron1: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lmao grin grin grin grin
So pregnant women dont have needs too tongue

Use a [i]d[/i]ildo. cool
Re: Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? by TheSly: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

So cheating is Inevitable. . . .  sad
because i dont think i can wait for months for some baby to come before i start getting Jiggy again. sad

Im sorry me wifey. . . . .You just have to take me as i am. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine / Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! / Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.