Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,881 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:32 AM

President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa (6105 Views)

Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) / Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years / New Wikileaks Revelations Implicates Aondoakaa, Julius Berger Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by OAM4J: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2009

“The powers of the President are not exercised territorially. Yar’Adua can exercise his powers anywhere in the world, on the plane, at the meeting of the United Nations or even on his sick bed, as long as he is not incapacitated by the sickness."

The question is, according to the law, is he right? Please we should all understand, he is a lawyer and can only be faulted with the law. Common sense is no longer common.

if he is right, all we can do is to demand for a proof that Yaradua is not incapacitated by the sickness.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by Chubiko: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2009
The man AG don kolo or abi make presido resign make them boot am out. Ha who go fit work with person wey dey dance kolo mental in such a sensitive office?
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by BlueMagic2(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2009
I really can't believe this! This is 1 reason Nigeria has no head way. Where M****RF****Rs like Aondoaka or watever his name is & his cohorts take Nigerians for a joke. And what a sick joke! Some1 needs to rise up 1 day & do away with these jokers! Unless we as Nigerians rise up as 1 and put these A******S parading themselves as our leaders where they belong in Hell! We wont be able to move from point A to Point B. Do you know that the speaker of the house of representatives in the U.S. Nancy Pelosi makes 8,000 dollars (1.2million Naira) per annum as her basic salary including allowances and all that. The mayor of New York makes $1 yes $1 per annum as salary. How much are our reps in government making. Once we as a people begin to realise that we are the Government and not those A******S we have in government, we stand a chance of moving forward. Can't believe such Nonsense! angry
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by sashbaby(f): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2009
i watched the news yesterday on AFRICA INDEPENDENT TELEVISION, i was shocked beyond words to hear what this man was spilling out of his mouth. it is so sad that governance in Nigeria has degenerated to this level. where an AGF who is supposed to be well versed in law should say he is finding it hard to translate proceedings from French to English. Is he saying in the whole work force in his office no body is competent enough to translate the whole proceedings. I am still of the opinion that Yar'dua should resign immediately he steps into this country.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by Mekana(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2009
A very nonsensical assertion. The A. General sounds like a clown with such statement. Nigeria should be guided by the rule of law and constitutionalism. If, for instance, the lagos strip clubs were operating within the prism of law despite public emotion, they should be allowed to operate or challenged through a court, not flagrant raidings. What does the 1999 constitution say about the health of a sitting president? If he appears incapacitated by an illness (in this case illnesses), then he should resign or be booted out. A lot of ppl talk about praying for him, i don't have a problem with that but leadership is rigorous and demanding, a president should be very healthy and capable of handling anything that comes his/her way. He is really slowing governance down badly. He might need to quit otherwise, i call upon this puppet National Assembly to do their job for once and restore credibility to the polity.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by Chefo(m): 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2009
So layer Aoodoaka or what ever you are called does it mean in our nation no french students can interprete that in french language? Pls I know of one who can read french very well. lol
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by kobikwelu(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2009
point of correction, his name is MR IDONKIA

he doesnt kia if ur lives are affected by the policies of this government of clowns/JOKERS cry

he doesnt kia even if he is showing every body on national/international tv how inept and shallow he is at twisting the truth. embarassed

he dosent kia if he openly defends a criminal governor with a straight face. lipsrsealed

frankly speaking, he DOES NOT KIA WOT U THINK ABOUT HIM grin

THE GUY is clueless!!!!! well, i dont blame him, when FEE DEE FEE distribute political appointments as if they are sharing amala and gbegiri cry

bleeping CLOWNS angry
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by gongoaso1: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2009
The AGF's statement qualifies for the HOKUM of the year.
Bleeping retard
angry angry angry
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by olalekan1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2009
what do you expect from a puppet called AGF. HE is Yaradua's robot. How can he defend the law? HE will continue to twist the law in other to please his own need. Remember if he talk anyhow, yaradua can remove him when he comes back like he removed Kinjibe even though that one sef na pure selfish man.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by tarano: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2009
OKAY THE PRESIDENT IS SICK, FOR OVER THREE WEEKS, I HAVE FALLEN SICK BEFORE BUT WHY CAN'T THE PRESIDENT MAKE A SINGLE STATEMENT TO THE NATION IT HAS BEEN THREE WEEKS FOR GOD SAKE, ABI IT PASS SICKNESS,

NIGERIAN YOUTHS WE SHOULD NOT ALLOW THIS TO STAND, VOTE PDP OUT, I AM NOT A POLITICIAN BUT PDP DESERVE TO BE BOOTED OUT.

AND AONDOAKAA THE GUY IS OBVIOUSLY A HOMOSEXUAL, GBAM
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by honeric01(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2009
Which school did that man attend? he's a big time disgrace, so all French speakers disappeared from Nigeria overnight?
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by wirinet(m): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
I thought the haliburton case spans 3 countries and most of the court cases were in the US, since Haliburton is a US company. Maybe it the case is stalled in Nigeria because is impossible also to translate American english, with all those gonna, gonna, meen, nigga, etc and the difficulty in translating Labor, color, soccer, etc.

It is also difficult translating the court papers from Germany with all the vagner, heinz, etc.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by wirinet(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2009
I thought the haliburton case spans 3 countries and most of the court cases were in the US, since Haliburton is a US company. Maybe it the case is stalled in Nigeria because is impossible also to translate American english, with all those gonna, gonna, meen, nigga, etc and the difficulty in translating Labor, color, soccer, etc.

It is also difficult translating the court papers from Germany with all the vagner, heinz, etc.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by Kay17: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2009
as to translation, thats delicate. a french speaker is not sufficient, there are certain words that carry different weights and meanings in English but the equivalent French words would not be capable have the same effect. it would take time. but all the yans about the president being able to carry out his functions are not convincing, maybe he's dead. undecided
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2009
wirinet:

lol. very funny.
I JUST HOPE YOU'RE JOKING.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2009
Kay 17:

as to translation, thats delicate. a french speaker is not sufficient, there are certain words that carry different weights and meanings in English but the equivalent French words would not be capable have the same effect. it would take time. but all the yans about the president being able to carry out his functions are not convincing, maybe he's dead. undecided

Are you really buying this guy's BS?

I'm sure the French have an embassy in Nigeria, or the Swiss, or Canadians, or Camerounians etc etc. Surely, one of these embassies can translate french to english!!!
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by Kay17: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2009
@ martian, a french-speaking lawyer who's well-knowledgeable in french law could do, not anybody that speaks french. submitting govt documents and matters to foreign embassies, isn't that too irresponsible?
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by yomifoster: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2009
Allow me describe the man called Andoakaa by his own statements: He is a man with a big body, incompetently bundled into occupying a big office but unfortunately endowed with the brain of a child. I feel sorry for him whenever he betrays the low level of his brain in public nationally and internationally and also telling stupid lies from both sides of his large mouth to the embarrassment of the nation. I think his children and grandchildren should teach him public manners and ettiquet especially for his office as AGF especially if they have not inherited his shameful habits. May God save Nigeria.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by OAM4J: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2009
Kay 17:

@ martian, a french-speaking lawyer who's well-knowledgeable in french law could do, not anybody that speaks french. submitting govt documents and matters to foreign embassies, isn't that too irresponsible?

Please Let use safe ourselves all these 'yarns', He doesnt even need anyone to translate nada for him. There are cheap (language translator)softwares everywhere. Is he telling us his office cannot afford one. Infact there are free ones downloadable on the net.

The man is just damm stu.pid.

let him also give us evidence that Yardua is not incapacitated by his sickness. yeyeman.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by chidichris(m): 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2009
why are we jumping up and down as if something new has happened here. in the first place, we did not vote this man rather someone picked him. if anything happens to him, it is left for the one who picked him to decide what next of who is next.
there was a man who asked that the constitution of the country be changed to give him room rule three terms which nigerians turned down. he had inordinate ambition to rule forever hence he turned to pdp for the post of board of trustees chairman from where he is indirectly today controlling the affiars of the country.
soon and very soon, aso rock will be turned into a slaughter ground hence these greedy politicians will be running away from the rock.
the God of confussion is working on them so the constitution is irrelevant at this point.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by koolchicco: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2009
Aondoakaa also said that the probe into the $180m Halliburton scandal was stalled because witnesses gave evidence in French and [size=15pt]it had been difficult translating the information to English in Nigeria.
[/size]

And who does AGF thinks he's fooling?

Undoubtedly the most irrational cuum ludicrous political statement of 2009. angry
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by oiseworld: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2009
from my own point of view, yar adua is either dead or is on a life machine, all these story are about taking time to ensure the vice president resigns, and allow the senate president to take over.

about ouandokan or wat ever is name is, he must have been settled hansomely to make such statements. Imagine the critical condition of the country and the need for competent leaders, a leader is talking shit.

may God help Nigeria.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by burgy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
hisssssssssssssssssssssssss, IDIOT! signs off!
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by useigbodi: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2009
If you thing translating french to english is that simple then translate Aondoakaa to french. I no fit grin grin grin
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by shoboy9: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2009
why does aondoakaa always assume that nigerians are idiots before he opens his mouth? I'm sure there must be a reason, he's not loony is he?
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by bawomolo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2009
lol i guess it takes months to translate french to english.

Isn't a country supposed to have a secret service and administrative staff that can decode/translate documents? funny excuse.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by oderemo(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2009
i think this should be ordered for idonkia.

Rosetta Stone is a unique language learning software program that really works. It helps you learn a new language naturally, the way you learnt your native language as a child.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by slimes(m): 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2009
Na nursery school scripts im dey mark?
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2009
Wait a moment.What if yar adua is already dead,may be that is why Agf said he can rule from anywhere.Even from d grave yard.As regards french, translating it to english will be done in d moon/sun thats its been diff doing so
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by becomrich15: 12:02am On Dec 17, 2009
why are you people complaining. Go and see the constitution. A president can live anywhere he want. The constitution does not say, he as to live in nigeria or live in abuja.

A president of Nigeria can desire to run from his village, if he want. I am still going thru the consitution , i have not seen anywhere it says , you must live in abuja.

I can sit in canada and become president of nigeria, if people vote for me.
Can someone go thru the constitution. I have no time. May be later.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by MrCrackles(m): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2009
becomrich,:

why are you people complaining. Go and see the constitution. A president can live anywhere he want. The constitution does not say, he as to live in nigeria or live in abuja.

A president of Nigeria can desire to run from his village, if he want. I am still going thru the consitution , i have not seen anywhere it says , you must live in abuja.

I can sit in canada and become president of nigeria, if people vote for me.
Can someone go thru the constitution. I have no time. May be later.
Becomrich do you have any common sense at all?
If a president rules from his village, then he is still ruling in the country. . . . .It is a different case if he sits in Saudi Arabia or Tora Borah Mountains
I dont know what the constitution says so i cant say much. . . . .
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by Bishopking: 1:29am On Dec 17, 2009
The president can even lead/rule from the great beyond, I mean from the grave in as much as the likes of AGF could communicate with him directing them on what to do, !!! lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? / Osun Tribunal: counsels appearances for both parties being read to the judges / Lamido Was A Secondary School Drop Out And A Failure -APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.