Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,244 members, 7,880,904 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa (6106 Views)

Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) / Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years / New Wikileaks Revelations Implicates Aondoakaa, Julius Berger Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by inme: 1:41am On Dec 17, 2009
of couse yar adua can rule from anywhere, he is capable

even from the grave, he is still our president why not?

My only prayer is that God should intervene and save NIGERIA from evil people
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by naijaway(m): 1:52am On Dec 17, 2009
I just hope that this is a joke. So Nigeria is now offically a saudi extension which is also a terrorist nation because I believe so. How can someone explain how saudi arabia will be seeing all our national issues and influencing it at first stage by advising yaradua even b4 Nigerians themselves. Nigeria offically has a very long way to go that can't be measured in teen years. Why have our people forsaken Nigeria with stupidity? Only God can hear this.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by No2Atheism(m): 3:03am On Dec 17, 2009
I just love my country Nigeria . . .the impossible is possible in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin

Aoandaka deserves a noble peace prize for verbal ingenuity while suspected of being mentally disabled with corruption.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by Fhemmmy: 3:05am On Dec 17, 2009
This will be the case, if the guy was not sick.
So tell me, how will a Veggie make decision?
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by becomrich15: 4:20am On Dec 17, 2009
Look you, the nigeria constitution does not say where the president lives. And in Nigeria, every state have a president mansion.   The only problem is how long do you live outside nigeria. Yar adua can not stay long, his sit would become vacate for medical reason.

we have a president mansion in lagos. The presdent can live anywhere in Nigeria. He does not have to step his foot in abuja. Even if he does not want to cross the river niger and benue he can. I did not see anything in the constitution that says the president most live in abuja. If the president likes, he never step foot in abuja. And he does not need to be sown in abuja.

The national assembly can be anywhere. remember  the problem in the 1960s .

And you that says I cant be president. you must be dreaming.      This is kano on satellite compare to Ikorodu.

Can I still be president in 2011. I am telling you, there is noway anyone would beat me. beat me. I have seen the satellite pictures and dones all the calculation. I am your next president.

Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by slimes(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2009
This aondoakaa sef! No wonder USA continually makes fun of Nigeria.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by vislabraye(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2009
The president can rule anywhere he likes including in the moon, I wonder the where this man read his law.

So out of all the French interpreters we have in Nigeria, we can't find anyone good enough to interpret a simple document. Jokers
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by adconline(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2009
Aondoakaa also said that the probe into the $180m Halliburton scandal was stalled because witnesses gave evidence in French and it had been difficult translating the information to English in Nigeria.

I thought French was Nigeria's 2nd official language. maybe he should  employ those labelling maggi cubes that have English and French labelling. I will not see those who would  shout you down  of not "loving" Nigeria on this forum. They only appear when you say something that is injuriously true but hurts Nigeria's so called image.

It looks like that these guys are signalling to the military that there is vacancy
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by Holla2: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2009
hmmmm, this conspiracy is leading smwhere. If use the whole of the world wide web to express our individual minds, it still may not avail much. lets just pray for this nation. They will all meet us in 2011
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by vislabraye(m): 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2009
Between Aondaka ( what ever his name is called ) and Morris Iwu i don't really know who is the bigger national disgrace.

But the Attorney thinks like a retard, It's better for him not to say anything than to talk thrash. Is he trying to say lawyers are liars
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by rbn: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
The attorney general should have requested for Nigeria to be moved to Saudi Arabia. Nigerians are suffering today because of people like this.
I pity the president and wish him well but he should be wise enough to know that these people are only fighting for their own, maybe selfish interest.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by adconline(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2009
see this cartoon

Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2009
How is he gonna do that,by courier or remote control?
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by chidichris(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2009
the truth is that nigeria is a confused state but nairalanders are more confused than nigeria.
if we are not a confused group of people, why is everybody shout the name of the attorney general?
it is obvious the man is reading and acting out a script. we all know the fate of bola ige when he refused to act according to script and till today, his killers are hard to find - the powers of the rock.
there is only one man who knows tomorrow from today and who says who goes where and when as long as nigeria is concerned.
babangida and co believed that the headquaters of nigeria is abuja but some thinks otherwise. someone believes ottah is a more pleasant place to decide the fate of nigeria and nigerians.
someone a couple of years back convienced and confussed us that the best person to rule nigeria is yar adua and till now, he has not said otherwise so why are we singing the name of a common massenger?
until we begin to look deep into the real situations in the country, i see no possible changes that will affect the country positively.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by rockyfela(m): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2009
shit i cant believe wat that son of a b**** said about having problems wiv translating evidence from French to English. who does he think he is fooling, it sure ain't me. This fools think everyone is as ignorant as their thinking faculty.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by compujyde: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by OFSL(f): 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2009
FandO Freight Services Limited

www.fandofreight.com

Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by larriibee: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2009
I wonder how this aondoka man became the AGF.he lacks everything that has got to do with legal advocacy.He talks and reasons like a fool because i dont want to believe that he's fooling us,rather he's fooling himself and his family. angrygrin
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by guysmat(m): 11:24am On Dec 18, 2009
On the Halliburton report in French; what happened to the english copy that was sent along with the french one lipsrsealed undecided
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by blackasia: 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2009
I WANT TO PRAY FOR YARADUA, U WILL NOT DIE , AMEN
SAUDI WILL TAKE CARE OF U , AMEN.
U WILL RULE AONDOAKAA S FAMILY AND KINGDRED FROM SAUDI ARABIA
AONDOAKAA S FAMILY SAY AMEN,
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by columbus71(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2009
cry Nigeria should be sold and the money shared among its citizens, befor these fools turn nigeria to their property
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by ddiamond(f): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2009
i dont know what to say to this man, but believe by the time he saying this, he has sone touch or he is just release from yaba left, is simply terrifying, WERE N JEUN LORI AONDOAKAA, WALAHI,
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by Wilfem(m): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2009
Well, I'm not suprised by Aondoaka's utterances. What else do you expect from someone that is possessed with ANACONDA spirit? cheesy cheesy
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by sofadj(m): 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2009
this aondo man is a bastard. May d curse of God be upon him,
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by sofadj(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2009
wtf wif ds filter

AOndo is a bas.tard. God punish him.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by rascalo: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2009
Can you imagine someone on sick bed, acting as a president at the the same time. I just pray he will not kill himself
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by PastorOla1: 7:18am On Dec 20, 2009
Aondoakaaa should tell those who care know that Mr. President can even rule Nigereia from Heaven too. He should also stop fooling The Nation IT IS VERY SIMPLE TO TRANSLATE FRENCH TO ENGLISH SIR. HABA! oga AGF.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by CY09: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2009
Simple and short
Let what happened in Ghana re-occur in this country ! angry angry angry angry
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by blackmann(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2009
the way that attorney-general of ours thinks, i might as well compare him to Peter Griffin of Family Guy.
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by TEEZERO(m): 6:47am On Dec 23, 2009
Well, the man has reversed himself, according to the Abua's Peoples Daily in its front page story this morning, and this is a deft masterstroke by him. I think he is now practising law.
He has invoked Section 5 of the constitution which stipulates:
5. (1) Subject to the provisions of this Constitution, the executive powers of the Federation:

(a) shall be vested in the President and may subject as aforesaid and to the provisions of any law made by the National Assembly, be exercised by him either directly or through the Vice-President and Ministers of the Government of the Federation or officers in the public service of the Federation;

http://www.peoplesdaily-online.com/index.php/news/59-front-page/6494-aondoakaa-asks-goodluck-to-act-for-president
Re: President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa by TEEZERO(m): 6:53am On Dec 23, 2009
Aondoakaa asks Goodluck to act for president
•To fill power vacuum as a result of President Yar’adua’s illness:
Attorney-General of the Federation, Michael Aondoakaa, has written to the Vice President, Goodluck Jonathan, requesting him to avoid any vacuum in the Presidency by acting on behalf of the President, Umar Musa Yar’Adua, on all matters of state as envisaged by “Section 5” of the constitution.

In a letter delivered to the vice president yesterday, Aondoakaa told Goodluck Jonathan that “Section 5 of the Constitution gives the vice president wide and unfettered latitude to act for the President at anytime and on all matters brought before him” at any time when the president is not available to excercise those powers.

Aondoakaa is believed to have taken the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Alhaji Yayale Ahmed, and other top administration officials into confidence before handing this important letter to the vice president. The Attorney-General, Peoples Daily also learnt, took the extra effort of flying to Katsina, the home state of President Yar’adua yesterday to brief the President’s mother and other family members of the latest development.

A family source who briefed Peoples Daily on the issue explained that the attorney-general was acting to avoid a vacuum in the Presidency because, as he said, no such vacuum had been anticipated by the framers of the constitution. “That is why they called the vice-presidential candidate a ‘running-mate’ in an election. By virtue of this, the running mate (Vice-President) is expected to step in to replace the presidential candidate whenever the need to do so arose.”

Peoples Daily learnt reliably from another source that the change of heart by the inner caucus of the administration was informed by the fact that many issues that will require the physical presence of the President will soon come-up, hence the need to checkmate the sustained calls for President Yar’adua’s resignation

The source, close to the Presidential Villa confided in Peoples Daily that another reason for the latest decision was the need to take the vice-president along and win his confidence. According to the source, his continuous alienation may have its repercussion as he may be the ultimate beneficiary of any eventuality.

The source said the new approach was a departure from the earlier position, where it was resolved that all matters requiring the attention of the president will be delivered to him on his hospital bed for his approval.

“That was why the earlier plan to take the supplementary budget to the president in Saudi for his assent was discarded as it will not only reinforce the call for the president’s resignation but also make the vice-president feel further alienated and that can have dire consequences at the end”, the source said.

When contacted on the issue on telephone last night, the Senior Special Assistant to the Vice-President on Media, Ima Niboro said: “In that circumstance, you know the appropriate quarters to call, since you’re claiming that the AGF wrote the letter, then call the AGF to confirm to you if he wrote such letters.

“But I don’t know anything about that,” the vice president’s spokesman stressed.

Concerted efforts to reach the Attorney-General last night however failed. Several calls to his line did not go through as it was said to be “currently switched off” up to press time.

However, when contacted last night, Chief Press Secretary to the AGF, Ambrose Momoh said: “I’m hearing that for the first time. I just resumed yesterday and I’m hearing that for the first time. I’m not privy to that.”

A legal expert who spoke to Peoples Daily yesterday said with the resort to “Section 5”, the Attorney-General had defused the potentially explosive issue of the alleged lack of hand over by President Yar’Adua to Vice- President Jonathan as envisaged by the constitution under “Section 145”.This has caused a bitter argument between the government and its opponents.

He also said that with this development, the underground contest for the position of vice- president will be rested because Goodluck Jonathan is just an Acting President and does not need a vice-president and President Yar’adua will now have sufficient time in his hands to attend to his health.

The prolonged absence of the president has stalled the 2009 Supplementary Appropriation Bill that addressed critical issues of state which has been duly passed by the National Assembly since November 24, 2009.

Just last week, the amnesty programme in the Niger Delta being personally supervised by the president ran into a hitch that led to protests by ex-militants and resumption of attacks by the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND).

Although the Senate confirmed their nominations, more than a week ago, the new Chief Justice of the Nigeria and the President of the Court of Appeal could not assume their respective offices because their oath of office that should constitutionally be administered by the president could not be carried out in his absence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lamido Was A Secondary School Drop Out And A Failure -APC / Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi / Journalist To Release Video Of Bbnaija Pere Sleeping With Yahaya Bello's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.