Stats: 3,171,679 members, 7,882,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee (1307 Views)

Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by Amipego: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Don't we look cool, despite the height difference?

Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
The man looks smally!

Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by Amipego: 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
More

Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Yeah, you guys look cute together. Lol @ the "toddlers & tiaras" pose on the 2nd picture though.
Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by professorfal: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is…...
Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by UnknownT: 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ehyah, so bevause of you she no go dey wear 6inches heels again? sad cheesy

Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by Amipego: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
And More

Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by Amarabae(f): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Why the fixation on height, are you insecured about your height? You should not have written anything about height.
you both look cute.
may God bless your marriage.

Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wow. What a beautiful world we live in. I'm trying so hard to silence my demons so congratulations and happy married life.
Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by Divay22(f): 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
She is cute....
Happy marriage life
Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by slimthugchimee(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
looks good smiley

weres all this useless girls complaining about short people undecided
Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by Amipego: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
SorftWerk:
The man looks smally!
undecided undecided undecidedifaslap u ehn
Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by Amipego: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Amarabae:
Why the fixation on height, are you insecured about your height? You should not havr written anything about height.
you both look cute.
may God bless your marriage.
Amen
Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by DozieInc(m): 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ok. Una try.
Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by dacblogger: 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
You guys look good joor... smiley
Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by eezeribe(m): 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Buccaneers
Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by dollyjoy(f): 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hehehehe. Happy married life op. grin
Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
She is pretty,u get eyes bro.

Heard that short pple r devil?yes we r,we cute like that. grin grin tall pple dey like us.
Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Amipego:

undecided undecided undecidedifaslap u ehn
And you see the beast in me this night...
Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by Twaci(f): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Height is nothing, love is.

Congrats smiley
Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Beautiful

Lovely colour code. I love yellow
Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by refiner(f): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Beautiful...tho u look more like her son lipsrsealed

Sorry...that was a typo...hml hun kiss
Re: Cool And Simple Prewedding Shoot Of My Tall Fiancee by sauceEEP(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Op she's not that tall, I can see the heel on that sandals Happy married life....

We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her / Romance Story Must Read: Blood For Blood (18+) Complete Season 1 / The Day I Made Peace With A Rival Over A Girlfriend