Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,751 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:52 AM

What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? (83897 Views)

What's Happening On The Badagry Axis? / What's Happening On The Lagos-Ibadan Axis? / What's Happening On The Ikorodu Axis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2010
The traffic these days is really frustrating especially if you have had a long day at work.

LCC do something quick. People are really frustrated!
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by bones1(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2010
Gents, the fact of the matter is that the construction of the road will benefit most stake holders – the government, LCC and the private contractors involved in the construction of the road, the residents of Lekki, the people doing business in the area as well as the image of Lagos and ultimately Nigeria.
The real issue to be tackled is whether the road will be tolled in a way which will take into consideration the income level of the motorists and users of the road.
If I had any sway over the government, and by extension LCC I would insist that they pitch for a low figure, say N30 per passage. What they should be aiming for is to ensure that the majority of people who need to come into or leave Lekki axis DO SO BY THE NEW EXPRESSWAY, and not to use the alternative back access roads which will certainly have to be provided/ created.
If a high percentage of commuters in Lekki, say 80% use the tolled road whenever they have to commute then I am sure the LCC will be able to achieve its revenue target.
I work in Lekki and it is so obvious that without the road life would be hell commuting in and out of Lekki. There are some pockets of hold up and delay at different locations along the expressway everyday due to the ongoing construction works still going on but , objectively speaking, that is a small price to pay if we want a modern world class road which we can all be proud of.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by Tokotaya: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2010
megastu:

@THIS TOLL TALK IS BULLSHIT. The road ought to have been completed before any talk on tolling. However, being greedy people they decided to build the toll gate or is it plaza before expanding the road they were meant to do. The traffic these days is horrendous. Even if the expansion is completed, there should not be any tolling for at least one year because of what we are going through at the moment.

We really need to be careful here. If the agreement is that private guys should put money down to complement govt's contributions and then toll over a period of time to recoup their investment, we must go by that agreement, even though we may not like it. The private guys who put down money also have their financiers to put into consideration. Development is not a walk in the park. It takes some sacrifice from everybody and we must learn to play by the rules.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by otokx(m): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2010
@tokotaya

some if not most do not understand the word "sacrifice"? they think its the killing of animals by the native doctor.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by DisGuy: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2010
so wwhat the bloody agreement on the completion date for this project its going on forever!!!!

isnt there a date when they will move their construction machines away from the road?

the traffic is horrendous
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by bones1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2010
I understand the road works are behind schedule
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2010
I haven't been around the axis for a while now.

I was reliably informed that there was an accident along the expressway on Monday evening while resulted in one side (direction) of the road being blocked by the affected vehicle.

The result of this was that people got home very late (or maybe very early). I heard that someone living at VGC got home at 1 a.m. Makes we wonder when those living further up did!

The importance of the alternative routes is once again brought to fore by this incident.

What happens when the road is completed and a similar incident happens?

Aside the accident, LCC seems to be concentrating too much resources on the median. The rate at which the extra lanes are being added is too slow.

One would like to reiterate:

[size=16pt]LCC/Hi-Tech, people are frustrated!!![/size]

In fact, some are calling for the bulletine treatment for HI-TECH/LCC:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-509947.0.html#msg6714318
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by DisGuy: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2010
So how much is the toll going to be?

When is the construction deadline or the Lagos state govt didn't stipulate any seeing as its private sector cronies tehy can shift it without penalties?
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2010
[b] ‘’Why We Want Lekki-Epe Expressway Concession Deal Reviewed’’[/b]Posted: September 1, 2010 - 23:43
Posted by siteadmin

By Dominic Nwelih

The Stakeholders Forum on Lekki-Epe Expressway Expansion Project is a coalition of pressure groups agitating for the review of the proposed tolling of the Lekki-Epe Expressway.

They comprise indigenes, businesses and residents of the Lekki Ajah axis. Our reporter, Dominic Nwelih just after the recent public protest against the project, caught up with Adewale Sanni, a lawyer and Convener of the group. In this exclusive interview, Sanni speaks about why they are opposed to the project.

What is the Stakeholders Forum on Lekki-Epe Expressway Expansion Project about?

The Stakeholders Forum on Lekki-Epe Expressway Expansion Project is a group comprising residents of housing estates and owners of commercial interests in Lekki, opposed to aspects of the concession agreement between Lekki Concession Company (LCC) and Lagos State government. The controversial aspects of the agreement which forms the basis for our agitation are based on the facts that three toll plazas would be erected and operated by LCC for thirty years of the concession period. In addition they would fence off the highway. If this is allowed to happen communities historically and socially connected would be artificially disconnected; thereby destroying the existing cross-cultural relationship that has existed between various communities along the axis.

How was this group formed?

The Stakeholders Forum on Lekki-Epe Expressway Expansion Project was formed out of the Eti-Osa Heritage Group, of which I’m the president. The Eti-Osa Heritage Group is a socio-cultural organization, comprising indigenes of Eti-Osa whose interest is for the advancement of Eti-Osa community. Initially we had been leading the struggle against the erection of tolls plazas and the fence. Our agitation continued, and recently this year non- indigenes of Eti-Osa and residents in the various estates along this axis including Victoria Garden City (VGC), Lekki Phase I, Femi Okunnu, Abraham Adesanya, Goshen, Jakande even up to Corporative Villa Estate, as well as business owners in the community, having heard and observed all that we have been doing now stepped up to join our struggle; that we may be able to speak with one voice.

Why do you think the idea is unpopular, despite the gains it portends for the community?

This is because this road has been in existence for about 30 years now – toll free and without a fence. In addition, the road was commissioned in 1982, when in fact Eti-Osa contributed next to nothing to the revenue profile of the state. However, the case is different now because the state government now generates a fair amount of its internally generated revenue from this community – in form of levies from building permits, land use charges and other taxes. Moreover, the concessionaire is merely adding one lane on each side to an already existing road. They are not building an entire new road from scratch. In addition residents realize that merely expanding the road to three lanes would not solve the perennial traffic snarl we experience along this highway. A good example could be observed along the completed portion of the highway – from the Law School up till Exxon Mobil. Consequently, paying tolls would amount to paying for inconvenience. Besides, Eti-Osa community lacks basic infrastructure compared to other areas in the state. We lack schools, hospitals, good roads and other basic infrastructure. In spite of all these I have mentioned, government and the concessionaire now want to add more to our burden by asking us to pay tolls. This is insensitive.

LCC has repeatedly stressed that alternative routes would be provided around each of the toll plazas – for instance Oniru Market Road was constructed to serve as an alternative route. Why does it seem so difficult for the communities to accept the alternative routes?

To be honest, all what they refer to, as alternative routes are not alternative routes. A proper alternative route should be one that runs parallel to Lekki-Epe Expressway like the coastal road they plan to construct. Unfortunately that road would also be tolled by LCC. This idea of meandering through the toll plazas is simply ridiculous. The state government know the proper thing to do, but would not; because they are after their selfish interests.

LCC has also always emphasized that fencing along portions of the highway is primarily for safety concerns. Lately there have been cases of stray animals roaming across the highway, which has resulted in near fatal accidents. Don’t you think they have a point?

It’s deceitful for the concessionaire to tell us that the reason for fencing the highway is borne out of safety concerns. If the main reason for erecting the fence is primarily to address safety concerns as it claims, there are other ways to go about it – for instance they could erect a concrete barrier that is a few feet high – as is the case with bridges. With such a structure in place, incidents of stray animals and vehicles roaming into the highway from unauthorized spots would be checked. The truth about the matter is that the fence would be used to place adverts. This is quite apparent around 1004 and law school area. Part of LCC’s agreement with the state government also mandates them to take responsibility for earning money through advert placement along the highway.

How has the Stakeholders Forum on Lekki-Epe Expressway Expansion Project gone about with its struggle and how does it derive funds?

In the cause of our struggle we have held meetings with the state government and law makers. We have also conducted media parleys, all in a bid to get our message across. We derive financial support through individual donations from members.

Lately there have been rumors that an opposition party is behind your agitation. Is this correct?

That’s totally incorrect and a cheap blackmail. We are not a political group. On the contrary many of our members are supporters of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN). LCC already has an agreement with the state government concerning the concession.

Don’t you think your agitation is coming a bit too late?

No, on the contrary, every agreement has clauses for termination. I think what the state government should do is review the agreement or revoke it out rightly and then pay the concessionaire off. They could be allowed to construct the coastal road and erect their toll plazas there, but not this one that has served the community for about thirty years. Tolling this highway would further impoverish those living in this community.

Do you think terminating the agreement is feasible in view of the fact that the state government has said going back on it would be counterproductive, because of how it would be perceived by the international community and potential investors. What is your take on that?

It’s a tragedy that our government – most especially Lagos state government, is obsessed with pleasing foreign investors to the detriment of the overall wellbeing of the citizenary. Our leaders have become bootlickers to these people and it’s a shame. You can’t please foreign investors at the expense of the masses. We all know our leaders are biased towards foreign institutions, because of their selfish gains.

Culled from the latest edition of Island News

Source: http://www.saharareporters.com/interview/%E2%80%98%E2%80%99why-we-want-lekki-epe-expressway-concession-deal-reviewed%E2%80%99%E2%80%99
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2010
I could not believe my eyes last night.

It took less than 5 minutes to drive from the Amazon Energy interchange (the new 'roundabout') to just after StillWaters Estate where I eventually encoutered the go-slow. This stretch would take about one hour on a 'normal day'

I kept wondering up to that point if something had happened. I thought maybe many people left their offices early because of the Champions League matches or something. But then the traffic on Monday when matches had also been played was 'normal'.

So what happened?

It was not until I got close to Ilasan/First Gate, that I saw that the newly created lane over the underground water channels had been partly opened. I heaved a sigh of relief and was pleasantly surprised to see that the flow of traffic continued smoothly right up to the third round about even though the new lane leading to the round about is yet to be opened. All in all, it took me about 25 minutes to cover a distance that I would in about one and a half hours on a 'normal' day.

Now, I'm thinking[size=18pt] 'why did LCC/Hi-Tech not think of this before?'[/size]

We look forward to better traffic management and speedy completion of the road works.

Meanwhile, the work on the median has stretched up to Chevron Roundabout.

Interestingly, the see through feneces are now being erected at the Chevron Roundabout.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by megastu(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2010
I left the house (Ajah) at 6.35am and got to work (Ikoyi) AT 10.15AM. LCC/HITECH HABA.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2010
[size=18pt]Does this mean the Oniru coastal road was not constructed by the government/LCC/HI-TECH?[/size]

Commissioning Of Coastal Road Constructed By Oniru Royal Family At Lagos–Epe Expressway

Mar 20, 2008 -

Let me begin this brief address by expressing my great excitement and gratitude to be at this occasion. I am particularly elated because this project is a testimony of our administration firm belief in Public-Private Partnership (PPP) initiatives. I congratulate our royal father, Oba Idowu Abiodun Oniru, Akiogun II (JP), Oniru of Iruland, the royal family, chiefs, community leaders and people of Iruland on the auspicious occasion of the commissioning of the newly constructed coastal road today.

Indeed, this is a clear attestation of civic responsibility and leadership by example of our royal father by partnering with Government in the provision of social infrastructure that will enhance the lives of residents, as well as the economic profile of Iruland, which is strategically located on the Lekki-Epe corridor of the Lekki Free Trade Zone.

Iruland, obviously, occupies a strategic location in the economic and physical development of Lagos State and the location of the Lekki Free Trade Zone will impact on wealth generation and job creation opportunities in the area. Government has commenced road expansion work on the Lekki-Epe corridor, which has reached an advanced stage. However, the contribution of the Oniru Family to provision of road infrastructure in the axis is, therefore, a very commendable and laudable gesture that should be emulated by others.

I want to note with pleasure, the continued support of the Oniru Royal Family to the State Government through its committed involvement in the promotion of tourism, housing development, commerce, environmental management, youth development and women empowerment in Iruland. The socio economic impact has been immeasurable and it has contributed to the emergence of Iruland as one of the fastest growing areas, with positive economic growth indices in Lagos State.

As we approach the rainy season, our administration will continue to monitor the drainage system across the State, in order to reduce incidents of floods and the resultant damage to property. We have started the upgrading of roads across the State to mitigate traffic congestion and to boost the effectiveness of the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Scheme, which will be a panacea to transportation problems in Lagos State.

Our administration is fully committed to the provision of world class infrastructure that will support the status of Lagos State as a mega city and enhance the promotion of the tourism potentials and economic investment with steady return on investments for all stakeholders in PROJECT LAGOS.

Our economic forum, Ehingbeti Summit, is focused on data-driven, research-based financial engineering to enhance the revenue base of the State Government and as you are aware, land is to Lagos State, what oil is to the Niger-Delta. We have to manage our resources prudently and judiciously to achieve meaningful development of social infrastructure for the benefit of all residents in Lagos State.

Our administration is committed to the promotion of Public-Private Participation (PPP) in social development, which is why we have introduced the Land Use Charge as the only tax payable on landed property in Lagos State.

We have abrogated payment of tenement rates, neighbourhood improvement charge and ground rent by property owners. In order to ensure the implementation of the Land Use Charge, Property Inspection Enumerators (P.I.E) have been mandated to go all over the State and take measurement of all buildings, including photographs and ask simple questions relating to the building and its ownership.

This will assist the State Government in enumerating the number and category of buildings in the State, as well as social infrastructure to be provided. We shall continue to implement proactive policies and programmes that will benefit the people in Lagos State.

Once more, I congratulate Kabiyesi, Oba Idowu Abiodun Oniru, Akiogun II (JP), Oniru of Iruland on this noteworthy achievement. I, also, rejoice with Kabiyesi and the entire Oniru Family on the engagement ceremony of their daughter, Princess Oluwayemisi Oniru. I am sure that she will be a good ambassador of her family values of service to mankind and society at large and I wish her God’s guidance and blessing as she goes into the world to start her own family.

It is therefore my great pleasure to commission this road to the glory of God and the economic development of Oniru land and Lagos State, and to the benefits of all.

Thank you all for listening and God bless.

‘Eko o ni baje’

Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)
Executive Governor,
Lagos State

Source: http://www.tundefashola.com/archives/news/2008/03/20/20080320N51.html
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2010
Dis Guy:

No one knows how much the toll would be for now.

I think the on-going test run of the plaza is partly aimed at determining the toll.

When driving through, I have noticed that the operators' consoles show the class of vehicle driving through (i.e. car, bus, SUV, truck, etc). I think that this would used to determine the average number of each vehicle presently drives through over a period of time (weekends, public holidays, working days, etc).

When these figures are obtained, it would be discounted to obtain a more realistic figure since some users would bypass the plaza when it becomes operational using alternative routes.

This number can then be used to determine a price for each category of vehicles.

My two cents!

Dis Guy:

When is the construction deadline or the Lagos state govt didn't stipulate any seeing as its private sector cronies tehy can shift it without penalties?

If you ask me, the completion date for the ongoing stage must have passed. I want to believe that the agreement must have taken into account the likelihood of delays from various factors.

So to answer your question plainly, I don't know. Maybe the contractor/project managers can determine an estimated date but I can bet you, they would not make it public given the many postponements in the past and the frustration of the users.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2010
Took 3 minutes to reach the SPAR junction from Amazon Energy.

Still trudging towards 3rd round about.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2010
Live update:

Now driving through 3rd roundabout.

Noticed casting of supports for footbridge at Ilasan is complete.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2010
Live update:

Now at Chevron roundabout.

Noticed fence erected in front of Ojomu market
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by DisGuy: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2010
times getting longer or same

and why this fencing, they don't want witches to take advantage or perhaps they want them to pay up too?
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by olafolarin(m): 2:44am On Sep 16, 2010
This project is definitely à Dark Spot in Tinubu/Fashola's political career.
JB should have been awarded the contract for efficiency.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by AjanleKoko: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2010
olafolarin:

This project is definitely à Dark Spot in Tinubu/Fashola's political career.
JB should have been awarded the contract for efficiency.

I thought JB was doing a section of the road, between Jakande and Ajah.

@Topic, since I moved to the area, I have not driven past Jakande. There is traffic every day, even Sunday! Reminds me of the time Ozumba was being constructed.

I hear grapevine gist that Lekki is populated by PDP supporters, hence the swell of opposition. Any truth in that?
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2010
AjanleKoko:

I thought JB was doing a section of the road, between Jakande and Ajah.

No, JB is not working on the road at all. If you ask me, JB should have been given the job of constructing the expressway

JB have a large tract of land they are working on at the Chevron roundabout. You must have seen their sign board at the entrance.

The land consists of a portion for the American International Schools which is currently under construction. The concrete fence of the school is currently being erected behind LCC's see-through fence.

For more information on the school project, see :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-367311.0.html#msg5315359

A portion of the land at the back of the Conservation Centre and adjacent to the coastal road along Alpha Beach is currently being sand filled (by JB) for the construction of the Chevron Twin Lakes Estate which would have a private beach front.

The Alpha Beach road (which links the expressway to Alpha Beach/coastal road was recently rehabilitated by JB.

Despite not being awarded the contract for the rehabilitation of the road (to the best of my knowledge), they did a good job as the road was impassable with giant pot holes.

A road linking the Twin Lakes Estate to the expressway (just after the second toll plaza) is under construction (not by JB) presently. This road further leads to Ocean Bay Estate, Buena Vista Estate, Lafiaji and Okun Ajah. Most likely, this road (linking the Alpha Beach Road mentioned above) will be the alternative route for those wishing to bypass the second toll plaza.

AjanleKoko:

@Topic, since I moved to the area, I have not driven past Jakande. There is traffic every day, even Sunday! Reminds me of the time Ozumba was being constructed.

I can understand. The traffic actually discourages one from exploring. Sometimes I have to leave the house very early on Saturday mornings when going to the mainland. And then I get all the things I have to do on the mainland done before heading back home.

BTW, how's the traffic treating you?

I guess you turn around the SPAR junction (just after Germane) when going home instead of going to Jakande (3rd round about).

AjanleKoko:

I hear grapevine gist that Lekki is populated by PDP supporters, hence the swell of opposition. Any truth in that?

To some extent that it true. Some parts of Eti-Osa are PDP. I remember that at the time of the 1999 elections, Epe and Eti-Osa were not totally AD strongholds.

When AD swept the polls in other parts of the state, the few officials elected on other platforms cross-carpeted to AD to secure their positions. Deep down, most of these areas are still not AC.

People like Wahab Dosunmu (Eti-Osa) and  Dapo Sarunmi [is he still in politics?] (Epe) for instance are PDP.

UP till 2003/2007, these two areas had strong PDP presence. So there is some truth in the gist.

Most, if not all the elected officials in Lekki are however currently on the AC platform. I however think that if they had their way, they'd rather be in PDP.

Whether the swell of opposition to the toll is primarily because of the political leaning of the Lekki people towards PDP, I am not sure.

On a lighter note,

If the "gist" that Lekki is PDP is true, someone (not me O!) could also argue that:

AC is punishing the Lekki people with the tolling of the road!
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by AjanleKoko: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2010
johnie:

No, JB is not working on the road at all. If you ask me, JB should have been given the job of constructing the expressway

JB have a large tract of land they are working on at the Chevron roundabout. You must have seen their sign board at the entrance.

It was my wife that mentioned it, actually. I think maybe she saw that JB sign you're referring to.

johnie:

BTW, how's the traffic treating you?

I guess you turn around the SPAR junction (just after Germane) when going home instead of going to Jakande (3rd round about).
I usually go into Phase 1, drive to the end of Admiralty, and get back on the road where you have TPH. I turn off at the entrance to Prime Water View Estate (a very bad road), and get into Ikate from there. The traffic is so bad now that i avoid the expressway entirely.

A friend at Still Waters told me they engaged LCC to break the road just before the Spar junction, and create a small roundabout or U-Turn, so that they won't have to drive all the way to 3rd roundabout in the morning. That's good news for me long-term!
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^

Yeah, I noticed that a round about is being constructed just after StillWaters opposite the cattle sellers beside the filling station. That should provide you guys a respite.

I have gone through that TPH/Primeview road once.

I had gone into Phase 1 and was about to join the expressway at the second round about when I noticed a number of cars in front of me going that way so I joined them not knowing what the road would be like.

Unfortunately, it had rained consistently for some days so the road was very bad.

Since then I have not gone back to that road!

Since you live at Ikate, it might still be okay for you.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by mbulela: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2010
AjanleKoko:

It was my wife that mentioned it, actually. I think maybe she saw that JB sign you're referring to.

I usually go into Phase 1, drive to the end of Admiralty, and get back on the road where you have TPH. I turn off at the entrance to Prime Water View Estate (a very bad road), and get into Ikate from there. The traffic is so bad now that i avoid the expressway entirely.

A friend at Still Waters told me they engaged LCC to break the road just before the Spar junction, and create a small roundabout or U-Turn, so that they won't have to drive all the way to 3rd roundabout in the morning. That's good news for me long-term!
what is the state of that end of Admiralty road? the part leading to TPH?
it was horrible the last time i was there (that was a while sha)
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2010
Live update:

I am under Falomo Bridge
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2010
Live traffic update:

@ toll plaza
Traffic for those heading to VI stretches from Falomo bridge to the toll plaza. Hardly moving.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ amazon energy (new roundabout).

Traffic is thick!
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by AjanleKoko: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2010
johnie:

@ amazon energy (new roundabout).

Traffic is thick!

Lekki palaver. Na wa o.

mbulela:

what is the state of that end of Admiralty road? the part leading to TPH?
it was horrible the last time i was there (that was a while sha)

Not so bad really.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2010
Going through phase 1. Traffic on express is heavy.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2010
Parts of omorinre johnson are flooded.

Turning back to admiralty way to avoid Oyekan Estate which is likely to be bad.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2010
Now on admiralty.
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2010
@tph. That junction is still bad!
Re: What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? by johnie: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ second round about.

Road leading up to is bad. Flooded in some parts!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) / “I Discovered Banana Island” Terry Waya Claims / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.