Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,206 members, 7,919,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:03 PM

What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? (1226 Views)

11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? by whywhyogun: 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
an inopportune breaking into your boss's office without a knock, bringing something untoward : he is having sex with his female or even male assistant !

what will you do?

1) to blackmail him?

2) to say nothing?

3) to worry about yourself being sacked ?

4) to tell it to some of your familiar colleagues?

5) it is totally OK, and calm down ,and nothing actually happens?

what is your attitude here? how can you get on well with your boss , or even his assistant in the future?
Re: What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? by Twaci(f): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
I'll go to the restroom and wash my eyes.
Re: What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? by xynerise: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Twaci:
I'll go to the restroom and wash my eyes.

Why, Na new thing?

@Op. Just tell him "carry on Sir".
Re: What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
I will take pictures for blackmail.... I don hammer be that cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? by Twaci(f): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
xynerise:

Why, Na new thing?

@Op. Just tell him "carry on Sir".
There are things you shouldn't just see in this recessioncheesy
Re: What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
Not my business
Re: What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? by whywhyogun: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Twaci:

is it still under recession in nigeria?

according to ECONOMY magazine, the nigerian gdp growth rate was 8.9% in the last quarter in 2016
Re: What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? by Lunagirl(f): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Continue with my life.

What is my problem with consenting adults?
Re: What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? by whywhyogun: 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lunagirl:
Continue with my life.

What is my problem with consenting adults?

but if you dont figure out a better way than doing nothing, your boss could 100% sack you. it is so embarrassed to let you see his intercourse.

how can you believe he will let you go?
Re: What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? by Lunagirl(f): 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

but if you dont figure out a better way than doing nothing, your boss could 100% sack you. it is so embarrassed to let you see his intercourse.

how can you believe he will let you go?

The ball is no longer in my court. I do what I do when the ball is not in my court, I relax and wait for your move.
Re: What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? by FTBOY: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
my relationship with the boss would determine my next step of action. if he's nice to me, i'd walk away and never think about it again; but if he's been a bully...

*i'd take several pictures with my phone, or record a short video clip if i have the time. then i'd transfer the video to him via email with a short note: you're now my biitch and you must play to my rules or you know what...cheers!
Re: What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? by xynerise: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Twaci:

grin

And there are things you need to say to get out of what you saw in this recession grin

1 Like

Re: What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? by youngberry001(m): 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
to seen mah boss kicking his assistant from butt not mah fvcking buznes,,,,,,but seen em kicking mah wife undecided

Daz d end of em life!!

#military
Re: What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
I go join now tongue
Re: What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? by Moblord(m): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
I will mind my business and continue doing my Job. but if he sacks me Igwe will hear it
Re: What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? by nigeriasmack: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
i will quit the job right away.
Re: What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? by whywhyogun: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
youngberry001:
to seen mah boss kicking his assistant from butt not mah fvcking buznes,,,,,,but seen em kicking mah wife undecided

Daz d end of em life!!

#military

so what do you do , when he kicked your wife's ass ?
Re: What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? by Jikson1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Am afraid of being sacked wo.. It is not easy to handle dat issue ;DAm afraid of being sacked wo.. It is not easy to handle dat issue

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Woman Love You / Study These Courses In University Of Calabar Without Jamb / Wife Seeks Divorce Over Husband's Failing Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.