Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,048 members, 7,973,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:33 PM

2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) (9260 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) / 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour 4 Wd ( First In Africa, Live with Inspired ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by Middleman: 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2009
why are people beefing mark?
some like landed properties and others are crazy about cars
if he is a drug dealer then leave him to NDLEA
if he is a 419er leave him to EFCC
he has been around for many yrs nw driving ferraris and porsches n not for once have they disturbed him.
pls free d guy.
as for me i wish to afford this MCLAREN some day and when i do i will buy it.
pray for me wink
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by Phony200(m): 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2009
I don't still see the biggie. Viewer discretion advised. No point swearing about extravagance, drug money or stupidity. Inspired open thread. Click, look, think, close. Finish!
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by inspiredm(m): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2009
jubar007:

@inspired d same guy dat owns d white coloured Mclauren has a ferrari enzo red bought from dubai too, swooshhh, nigerians r hawtt

Impressive. !!!
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by axeman85(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2009
nice car and ride. i happen to know some guys who drive these exoctic cars in lagos including guys with name as all ibadan and magodo guys, all of them are in naija now becos no more business for london . majority of them are into yahoo yahoo and druggie and them don go jail for uk and some of them cant even enter london again, so in as much as i will like to see them including mark guy as role model i would rather not becos they are not good role models but BAD ONES.   

the car is a good car but even if you have the money can it be maintained in nigeria ? are they competent service station that can fix it well , not to talk of the quality of naija petrol and bad roads.  just based on these small factors they car is a very bad investment.
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by inspiredm(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2009
axeman85:

the car is a good car but even if you have the money can it be maintained in nigeria ? are they competent service station that can fix it well , not to talk of the quality of naija petrol and bad roads. 

Youre Missing the Point Axeman, If youre rich Enough to buy an SLR, then shipping / Importing  of Parts or manpower to fix the car woould be the least of your worries.

The car is not designed for just the Rich, its for People that cant think of anything more to use Money for.

To you its a Bad investment, To Mark, its not.  grin grin
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by Pelpelly(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2009
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2009
This is the kind of madness that was making me consider RITUAL money at one point last month or so, well I thank God I have been delivered from those evil thoughts now. . . Mr Inspired, you do well oh , we thank you, ese gan keep waving the carrot in our faces, I'm sure you know that more than 90% of the world population will NEVER get to own these sort of cars in their life time
I'm very ok with what I have now thank you Mr Inspired cry
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by axeman85(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2009
inspired_m:

Youre Missing the Point Axeman, If youre rich Enough to buy an SLR, then shipping / Importing of Parts or manpower to fix the car woould be the least of your worries.

The car is not designed for just the Rich, its for People that cant think of anything more to use Money for.

To you its a Bad investment, To Mark, its not. grin grin

oga inspired yea u r correct but looking at the maintainanace cost on the long run will be more expensive eg, you will either have to ship the car back to the manufactures if it has any fault or u will fly the tech guys down to naija to fix it, how long do u intend on using the car for, and besides who will want to buy it as second hand when the owner decides to sell it off. these are the factors i consider before making my statement, but as u said if u r wealthy no wahala.
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2009
axeman85:

oga inspired yea u r correct but looking at the maintainanace cost on the long run will be more expensive eg, you will either have to ship the car back to the manufactures if it has any fault or u will fly the tech guys down to naija to fix it, how long do u intend on using the car for, and besides who will want to buy it as second hand when the owner decides to sell it off. these are the factors i consider before making my statement, but as u said if u r wealthy no wahala.

You are seriously missing the point, dont view such cars as everyday cars you just use for some years and sell off,  super cars like these are works of art in their own right and will become classics later with several times it's present value now. Also whoever can afford to buy such a car in  the first place can definitely afford to maintain it, unless its just one fake guy that came about some money and doesnt have a solid income machinery and stupidly goes to buy a car he cant really afford.

Such cars are strictly for the big boys very very big boys, just like someone rightly said on here; BIG BOY GET LEVELS
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2009
You have to be a car enthusiast to appreciate such finely crafted machinery, and yes, it comes with a hefty price tag.

If one can afford such luxury, then why not? It's all down to personal choice, I for one like nice cars, and wouldn't hesitate to spend insane amounts of money one one, if I could afford it.
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by Middleman: 1:44am On Dec 22, 2009
Adrenaline:

This is the kind of madness that was making me consider RITUAL money at one point last month or so, well I thank God I have been delivered from those evil thoughts now. . . Mr Inspired, you do well oh , we thank you, ese gan keep waving the carrot in our faces, I'm sure you know that more than 90% of the world population will NEVER get to own these sort of cars in their life time

make that 99.999%
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by inspiredm(m): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2009
Adrenaline:

This is the kind of madness that was making me consider RITUAL money at one point last month or so, well I thank God I have been delivered from those evil thoughts now. . .  Mr Inspired, you do well oh , we thank you, ese gan keep waving the carrot in our faces, I'm sure you know that more than 90% of the world population will NEVER get to own these sort of cars in their life time

Middleman:

make that 99.999%

Even 99.999% is an Inacurate Estimate of The % Of the World population that would never get to own an SLR in their Lifetime.

Only 1,500 SLR has been Produced since 2005 - 2009, Worlds Population is Estimated at 6,000,000,000.

Meaning that only 0.0000002255% of the Wordls Population owns an SLR, Which Is Outrightly Negligible, Rounding off to the nearest whole Number

We can say 100% Of the Worlds Population Would Never get to Own an SLR McLaren in
''THEIR" Lifetime.

THEIR, Like Im ever gonna Own One, God dey Sha !!!  grin grin
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by sirabbey(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2009
Inspired, sorry o, but i think you are crazily dreaming too. but like you said sometimes ago, you have the list of people to kidnap to make money, maybe it is time you start working on those list of yours. mind you some of them may have relocated to Saudi Arabia o!
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by freshmoney(m): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2009
inspired_m:

Even 99.999% is an Inacurate Estimate of The % Of the World population that would never get to own an SLR in their Lifetime.

We can say 100% Of the Worlds Population Would Never get to Own an SLR McLaren in ''THEIR" Lifetime.

Including you? Don't be too hopeless my friend! grin grin
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by sholasho(m): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2009
@WIMC,
  see, i dont know why some people are just giving that Mark guy some kind of acquisition, se una don meet the guy one on one tell una say him na Yahoo Boy or Drugie guy?
  See there are some people who are legitly rich in this country Expecially Lagos, though not all o o .
But stop all the false talk about yahoo money or drugie money to Mark.
Abeg make una free the guy o o i no sabi am sef but stop those acquisition.
Thanks All

As to that car omo E bad and the Price is extra .,, ,i dont know 250M haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I am made. anyway sha God dey i fit own am one day. Under a blink of an eye na him e dey happen by GOD.
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by jacklucas: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2009
Middleman:

make that 99.999%

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by bigfather(m): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2009
Only an illegit will buy this for 250m ! shocked

Tufia ! grin
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by jipsie: 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2009
big father:

Only an illegit will buy this for 250m ! shocked

Tufia ! grin

Thats not right, A legit business man can buy same.
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by tboy1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2009
sholasho:

@WIMC,
  see, i dont know why some people are just giving that Mark guy some kind of acquisition, se una don meet the guy one on one tell una say him na Yahoo Boy or Drugie guy?
  See there are some people who are legitly rich in this country Expecially Lagos, though not all o o .
But stop all the false talk about yahoo money or drugie money to Mark.
Abeg make una free the guy o o i no sabi am sef but stop those acquisition.
Thanks All

As to that car omo E bad and the Price is extra .,, ,i dont know 250M haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I am made. anyway sha God dey i fit own am one day. Under a blink of an eye na him e dey happen by GOD.
He's into fraud and yep he's been jailed before. I Know him cus we had mutual friends and he used to live in the same apartment i stayed in lavender place.

@ Post
Luv dis car. I personally think if an individual got the cash den by all means buy wat u want but thinking bout lagos roads , i'll have to say dis is a no no unless u just want to drive within a couple of miles and even if u live on the island, u cant drive this car in some part of the island during rainny season.
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2009
^^ Please dont forget that Lagos is just one state out of 36! FCT inclusive undecided, the whole of 9ja dont live in Lagos alone, and even in the said Lagos, I know peeps who own porshe 911s and a Ferrari 360 Modena and yes they drive in Lagos wella. . .these types of cars are not everyday cars my friend, mostly for night/club creeps n stuff . . .

Left to me I'd jus buy an SL55AMG or an SL65, much more pocket friendly both purcahsing and maintenance wise but yet most likely much more comfortable and practical than this SLR I'm seeing up there (Ironically)
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by tboy1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2009
^^ d 2 ppl i know dat have dat car r in lagos undecided
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2009
^ Lagos roads are not good for ANY type of car to drive on so its no excuse, Peeps still drive super cars with extremely low ground clearance in Gidi as I said b4 and as u have confirmed with ur statement above. . . Enough Kano, Kaduna Alhajis with MAD! super cars in their garages, Abuja big boys too, abei road no dey those places sef?
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by violent(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2009
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by bros856: 7:01am On Dec 24, 2009
Inspired, Am an IT professional if u want 2 develop your site at a relatively less cost, then mail because i know u ar a serious car dealer who know wats up. i have been monitoring your cars sells on tis site, have even directed some guy i know has gotten a car from you. umo856@yahoo.com.
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by inspiredm(m): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2009
Siena:

You have to be a car enthusiast to appreciate such finely crafted machinery, and yes, it comes with a hefty price tag.

If one can afford such luxury, then why not? It's all down to personal choice, I for one like nice cars, and wouldn't hesitate to spend insane amounts of money one one, if I could afford it.

Well Said. cool cool
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by inspiredm(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2009
Middleman:

as for me i wish to afford this MCLAREN some day and when i do i will buy it.
pray for me  wink

I Pray God blesses you, Builds houses for you, Establish You in Business, and gives you a Happy Home.   cool cool

[size=4pt]
Im not sure ill pray for you to own a Mcclaren  grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by gestapo(f): 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2009
bros856:

Inspired, Am an IT professional if u want 2 develop your site at a relatively less cost, then mail because i know u ar a serious car dealer who know wats up. i have been monitoring your cars sells on tis site, have even directed some guy i know has gotten a car from you. umo856@yahoo.com.

LOL nice one. kiss kiss
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by inspiredm(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2009
Adrenaline:

^ Lagos roads are not good for ANY type of car to drive on so its no excuse, Peeps still drive super cars with extremely low ground clearance in Gidi as I said b4 and as u have confirmed with your statement above. . . Enough Kano, Kaduna Alhajis with MAD! super cars in their garages, Abuja big boys too, abei road no dey those places sef?

There are so many sides to this COIN. cheesy cheesy
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by beecrofty(m): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2009
m
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by jacklucas: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2009
tboy1:

^^ d 2 ppl i know dat have dat car r in lagos undecided

What's wrong with d 2 ppl u know ?
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by tboy1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2009
jacklucas:

What's wrong with d 2 ppl u know ?
nothing is wrong, read the thread
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by inspiredm(m): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2009
The Side View. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Various Peugeot Models For Sale - Peugeot Lovers Enter Here / 2010 Acura ZDX Advance Tech Available @6.8m Asking / Sold!....Registered Toyota Camry 1996 (orobo) For Sale At 470K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.