Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,626 members, 7,944,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) (9232 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) / 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour 4 Wd ( First In Africa, Live with Inspired ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by inspiredm(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2009
eros:

No argument or contesting this. Inspired is the best among the rest. Oh my!!!  shocked shocked shocked i can't believe this. Mercedes Benz has done it again. I duff my hat.

Happy New 2010. cool cool
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by inspiredm(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2010
[size=15pt]Inspired Live With 2010 SLR McLaren Stirling Moss

At Least If I can't Own One I can Borrow Pose  grin grin[/size]

Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by idupaul: 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2010
YEAH NICE TO SEE another super car frm stturtgart, can we get the perfomance stats for this animal , hw many horses, 0-60 clock and more,
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by yahoo2(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2010
OMG!! oga inspired what a rare opportunity! Me sef go like to pose o grin cheesy wink shocked You sure going places man. Keep it up.
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by platinumnk(f): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2010
hm m m m . , nice pic inspired cool
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2010
idupaul:

YEAH NICE TO SEE another super car frm stturtgart, can we get the perfomance stats for this animal , hw many horses, 0-60 clock and more,

Engine capacity: 5,4L.
Engine configuration: V8.
Valvegear: 32V.
Aspiration: Supercharged.
Power: 641.
Torque: I'll get back to you on this!
0-60 mph: Approx. 3,5 secs.
Maximum speed: Est. 217 mph.
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by tushbobo(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2010
Mclaren my foot.The car's damn fast and i love benz cars but i m not crazy about this car.I ll rather buy a corvette.
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by gestapo(f): 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2010
yahoo!:

OMG!! oga inspired what a rare opportunity! Me sef go like to pose o grin cheesy wink shocked You sure going places man. Keep it up.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by valswagger: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2010
shocked speechless,speechless, thats how u make me feel is all i can say right now.
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by Eluala(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2010
Chief Inspired,

Please help me with this VIN: 1HGCM56373A005597

Thanks and God bless you.
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by Busybody2(f): 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2010
inspired_m:

Inspired Live With 2010 SLR McLaren Stirling Moss

At Least If I can't Own One I can Borrow Pose grin grin

cheesy Na wa oh, methinks I have been clicking the wrong section by mistake, first twas whent I wanted to see me some fine piece of machine and clicked the autosection only to see Mr "call me Kunle_A otherwise known as Promise72" bedazzling us with his ^%$$%&( forehead and posing in his Sunday best, now its Chief Inspired looking like an eru-ole (translation- a badly packaged burglars loot bag) tongue tongue tongue

angry angry angry Arrrghhh, does that mean I need to ask for my medication to be reviewed and possibly uprated so I would stop wrongly clicking the fashion parade/beautyand makeup section by mistake to see people posing angry na auto section my interest dey, wetin concern tomboy like me with what is in vogue and fashion and the latest models in town angry Afterall, once I knack my pink and yellow stiletto on my green trouser and purple top, I am good to go, and my man loves me like that, he calls me his "yaba's finest" and tells me Naomi Campbell and Tyra Banks ain't got nothing on me  tongue grin
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by Busybody2(f): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2010
gestapo:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My bestest friend Ms gestapo aka Ms-I-must-get-a-husband-by-the-year-2010, good to see you speechless once in a while, a beggar like you has no choice so maybe if you keep this up, Kunle-A might consider you for the role of a wifey ( kai, the passion between you two is something else) or you can always apply to be Inspired's 6th wife - berra to have even a half-husband no matter what position you end up in, innit cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by inspiredm(m): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2010
Busy_body:

Chief Inspired looking like an eru-ole (translation- a badly packaged burglars loot bag) tongue tongue tongue

This is some women's husband youre yabbing

May God forgive you.  tongue cool
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by gestapo(f): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2010
valswagger:

shocked speechless,speechless, thats how u make me feel is all i can say right now.

Wacko Jacko is alive !!! grin grin grin
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by jacklucas: 8:05am On Jan 27, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I will get rich someday. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2010
@post
there is no car in the world that cant be bought, this one goes for around €1.2milla from LUX AUTO SPORT in Luxembourg.
anyone can own this car as it is already out there on the market but unfortunately most of the "rich and famous" keep their dough for the rainy days so all the Veyrons, Reventons, Enzos and the likes are taking dust in showrooms all over the world.
not a good time to bring a super car out, especially one with no top or windshield.
here is some few more pics:

Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by DaMrThomas: 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2010
I do not see any difference between this car and normal daily car! The slight difference is that this looks like a wagon grin A car is a car, no other definition!
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by DaMrThomas: 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2010
I swear it looks like a trash, the interior looks wack. This car is good cuz it will be more costly like next 10 years or so,its like an investment
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2010
DaMrThomas:

I swear it looks like a trash, the interior looks wack. This car is good cuz it will be more costly like next 10 years or so,its like an investment

i didnt like the look of it too especially when you look from the angle of the first pic i posted. . . . . . . . . . the bonnet looks like its the whole car. its so loooooooooooong!
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by inspiredm(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@post
there is no car in the world that cant be bought, this one goes for around €1.2milla from LUX AUTO SPORT in Luxembourg.
anyone can own this car as it is already out there on the market but unfortunately most of the "rich and famous" keep their dough for the rainy days so all the Veyrons, Reventons, Enzos and the likes are taking dust in showrooms all over the world.
not a good time to bring a super car out, especially one with no top or windshield.
here is some few more pics:

Obviously, theres no point producing a car if its not for purchase and cant be bought, But these are Cars that defy the average Conventional Vehicles & flouts the typical purchase. They are Extreme Vehicles pushed to the boundaries, They are Technically Not For Public Consumption.

Benz & Mclaren were more generous in the quantity produced with the Earlier Models, producing only 75 Limited Models for 2010 probably because of the Global meltdown.

Some Wealthy folks dont Anticipate Rainy Days, Their Wealth Defies the Grace to Grass phenomenon, and if youre expected to buy a $1.5 million Car, then you should have made forbes list.
  cool cool
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by inspiredm(m): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2010
jacklucas:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I will get rich someday. shocked shocked shocked shocked

AMEN. !!! wink
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by inspiredm(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2010
DaMrThomas:

Youre Right

Every Car I cant Afford Looks Trashy & Wacky to me too. tongue cheesy
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by jipsie: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2012
shocked shocked I doff my hat!!!
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by inspiredm(m): 12:28am On Jul 15, 2012
jipsie: shocked shocked I doff my hat!!!

Pick Your Hat Sir, Its not a Big deal. grin grin
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
I would have gotten the 08 version advertised by a Nairalander which was on FP on 9/01/14.

But I already av dis cheesy

My only Duty on NL is to revive dead threads..
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by bimbor(m): 5:32am On Jul 07, 2014
mahal: You didnt write the prize.

and the VIN

Emperoh:

People funny self. . . . .U want buy?

This got me laffing hard!! cheesy

I wonder ooh. cheesy
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by bimbor(m): 5:41am On Jul 07, 2014
DaMrThomas: I do not see any difference between this car and normal daily car! The slight difference is that this looks like a wagon grin A car is a car, no other definition!

Lol.....this man is consoling himself cheesy
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by bimbor(m): 5:42am On Jul 07, 2014
inspiredm:

Obviously, theres no point producing a car if its not for purchase and cant be bought, But these are Cars that defy the average Conventional Vehicles & flouts the typical purchase. They are Extreme Vehicles pushed to the boundaries, They are Technically Not For Public Consumption.

Benz & Mclaren were more generous in the quantity produced with the Earlier Models, producing only 75 Limited Models for 2010 probably because of the Global meltdown.

Some Wealthy folks dont Anticipate Rainy Days, Their Wealth Defies the Grace to Grass phenomenon, and if youre expected to buy a $1.5 million Car, then you should have made forbes list.
  cool cool

Gbam!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sold!....Registered Toyota Camry 1996 (orobo) For Sale At 470K / SOLD 2012 Tokunbo Ford Explorer Limited 《Clean Title 》 / »»» Toks Jeep Commander 06 @ N3.7M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.