Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,549 members, 7,978,796 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:24 PM

This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates (43284 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo / This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mothers are the bestkiss

1 Like

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Alasi20(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by harffie(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Bloggers no go kee person...

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jodha:
Put on some clothes "mum"..

Fake modesty
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by emmykk(m): 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ioannes:
Won't be surprised If they are boinking each other.

Na your mama you carry for neck like that?

The OP even said more "sexy" pictures at the link.

The words "mother" and "sexy" in a sentence sounds incongruous. Has a jarring note to it.
dirty mind spoted
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Opakan2: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
That's not appropriate..
carrying one's mother like your girlfriend is suggestive. Like incest

Their wahala anywaiz.. All these oloshos of nowadays wey no sabi train or handle pikin well.
God bless the mothers of old
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Ramaa(m): 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
She is not her mother.....she is just a women give birth to him......

A mother can not do such a foolish things with her beloved son....

1 Like

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by ephi123(f): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
mykelmeezy:
no insults but this can never or has a 0.1% of happening in Nigeria

i mean how can you look this fresh with the mental stress that accompanies being a nigerian

wealth isnt even the issue...

being a nigerian living in Nigeria alone ... isn't helping

Hmm. I totally understand where you're coming from with this comment. Living in Nigeria is not just physically tasking (which is bad enough), it can be mentally draining as well.
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Issokay
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by mykelmeezy: 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
ephi123:

Hmm. I totally understand where you're coming from with this comment. Living in Nigeria is not just physically tasking (which is bad enough), it can be mentally draining as well.

exactly..
how many Nigerian mom can lift their 13y/o kids like that talkless of this agbalagba

the physical n mental stress of Lagos traffic is enough to take 6yrs out of a persons life

1 Like

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Xzbit91: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
emmykk:
dirty mind spoted

This is not about dirty mind, why you go carry your mama such that her 'pata' go dey your neck?

2 Likes

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Opakan2:
That's not appropriate..
carrying one's mother like your girlfriend is suggestive. Like incest

Their wahala anywaiz.. All these oloshos of nowadays wey no sabi train or handle pikin well.
God bless the mothers of old

Oh for real?! You are the one seeing it a suggestive manner!
He seems to have always had a close relationship with his mum
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by alex81(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ramaa:
She is not her mother.....she is just a women give birth to him......

A mother can not such foolish things with her beloved son....

u call this foolish

1 Like

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Ramaa(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
alex81:

u call this foolish
can you do dat to your mother.....!!??

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
emmykk:
dirty mind spoted

Nothing dirty about my mind. Just calling it as I see it.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Xzbit91:

This is not about dirty mind, why you go carry your mama such that her 'pata' go dey your neck?

Epp me ask am o.
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by noziz(m): 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
mum and her son or boyfriend and girlfriend?

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by AngelicBeing: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
. lipsrsealed.
l taya for the boy and his mum tongue

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Culin(f): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
embarassed i wish i could remain like this after childbirth
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by doubleZ88(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
bloody liar. 2012-1998 makes it 14years and he's claiming 20.
I'll seriously give a Bleep in dis case
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
So wrong, I hope they are not committing incest
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by praisekeyzz(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
professorfal:

in the water?
u dey mind am?

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by buffalowings: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
end time photo

oedipus lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by boomssey(f): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
: Nice.
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by boomssey(f): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pidgin2:
So wrong, I hope they are not committing incest
i like your dp.
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by sprado(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
shes ageless....that is if my word exist....ladies download this app.it contains lots of healthy nigerian recipes .....a must have for everylady. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glaanceafrique.nigeriancuisines
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
boomssey:
i like your dp.
Tanks dear smiley
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by sweatlana: 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ioannes:
Won't be surprised If they are boinking each other.

Na your mama you carry for neck like that?

The OP even said more "sexy" pictures at the link.

The words "mother" and "sexy" in a sentence sounds incongruous. Has a jarring note to it.
Blame the op for misleading headline not the photo. It's innocent. It's just that we nigerians are perverts.
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by niyi123: 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Se ara yin ya sa, are these people OK.
Why would you carry your mum like that.
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by donolatunji(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
martineverest:
Some modern mum sha....olosho
U Mean The Guy Mum Na Olosho Wey Pass Ashana,Right!
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
sweatlana:

Blame the op for misleading headline not the photo. It's innocent. It's just that we nigerians are perverts.

It isn't a matter of being perverts really.

There are appropriate and inappropriate ways of relating with blood family members.

There's nothing decent or even innocent at all about the picture.

I don't know If you're a female, but can you allow your son carry you like that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) / See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking / 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.