Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,642 members, 7,921,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:41 AM

This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates (43251 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo / This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by sweatlana: 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ioannes:

It isn't a matter of being perverts really.

There are appropriate and inappropriate ways of relating with blood family members.

There's nothing decent or even innocent at all about the picture.

I don't know If you're a female, but can you allow your son carry you like that?
Yes I can. I carried him for 9months. The day he come to this world we were both butt naked!
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Rozaybb(f): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
mykelmeezy:
no insults but this can never or has a 0.1% of happening in Nigeria

i mean how can you look this fresh with the mental stress that accompanies being a nigerian

wealth isnt even the issue...

being a nigerian living in Nigeria alone ... isn't helping
u make sense my brother
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
sweatlana:

Yes I can. I carried him for 9months. The day he come to this world we were both butt naked!

Weird! When he came into this world, he was a baby, oblivious.

OK, are you saying you can take your bath in his presence?

Can you change in front of him?

Can you still bathe for him at the age shown in the picz?

Is that what you're saying?
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Rozaybb(f): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
martineverest:
Some modern mum sha....olosho
oga d woman is not an olosho..she simply takes care of her body and is sexy not like some naija mum...who look like fat cows at DAT age....duh!
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by sfinkzslot(m): 5:11am On Mar 11, 2017
very soon dey will say somebori is carnal

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by ikemesit4477: 6:08am On Mar 11, 2017
bbbabes:

His name is Lloyd Barker and he shared some adorable photos with his mother who would easily pass for his girlfriend.

He wrote "The photo on the left was taken in 1998 and the photo on the right: 2012. I was 6 and 20 years old, respectively. The concept that always comes to mind is the idea that my mother has been the one to lift me yesterday, properly preparing me to be able to lift her today. "Lifting" is figurative for inspire, encourage, motivate, and support. "

More photos below

[img]https://2.bp..com/-i-IuXSV3x10/WLa1jGrfmuI/AAAAAAADfAM/DhsbpsqGFDIbp-_4XhlMKOqEZH7lVwEawCLcB/s400/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/this-guys-mum-will-pass-for-his.html

lalasticlala
Nice one, but your mum shouldn't have put on pant mbok!
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by moorme(m): 6:51am On Mar 11, 2017
Jodha:
Put on some clothes "mum"..
Mum is in a beach not in a river washin cloths!! Timidity!!!
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by sweatlana: 7:04am On Mar 11, 2017
Ioannes:

Weird! When he came into this world, he was a baby, oblivious.

OK, are you saying you can take your bath in his presence?

Can you change in front of him?

Can you still bathe for him at the age shown in the picz?

Is that what you're saying?
Are they bathing or touching each other inappropriately?
This is just a pic of mother and son celebrating the fact that they look like sibling.
Nothing more!

My son will not see me naked but wearing a bathing suit , there is nothing wrong with that!
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 11, 2017
sweatlana:

Are they bathing or touching each other inappropriately?
This is just a pic of mother and son celebrating the fact that they look like sibling.
Nothing more!

My son will not see me naked but wearing a bathing suit , there is nothing wrong with that!

Be honest dear, If the woman's husband were to be in that family, will the chap have the audacity to carry his mom like that?

I'm sure there are better ways for mother and son to celebrate that would look more appropriate.

I'm not being a square, I just feel it ain't right.
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by loomer: 8:45am On Mar 11, 2017
Jodha:

Put on cloths for inside water?
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by Mayflowa(m): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2017
Culin:
embarassed i wish i could remain like this after childbirth

Why not? Go to Calabar, they would teach you what to do after childbirth to return better than you
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by seunfape(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2017
I do fear make another thing no go happen
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by jerrykho(m): 11:52am On Mar 11, 2017
meanwhile

Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
huh!
Re: This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates by scarr: 7:48am On Mar 12, 2017
Jodha:
In a pool Ma.
Weh done Mah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away / Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) / I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.