Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African (56514 Views)

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor / 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Tinyemeka(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
nNEOo:
This is not entirely true...I need more data to a certain this claim
Yeah men! Empirical evidence required. cool

P.S. Ascertain.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Beckham14: 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
MPSA:

Hey ugly head! Don't call me Xeno grin
Alright Mr.Xeno, now i see how dull a xeno from soweto can be. cool
Have some xenophobic fun with the horns of an antelope and buffalos. wink

1 Like

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by MPSA(m): 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
dragonking3:
See painment. grin

Hey My Man, how are you, You know am a man , I am not a crying type grin, I am the rock grin

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Rukkydelta(f): 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lies
Nigerian guys aren't romantic
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by dragonking3: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
MPSA:

Hey My Man, how are you, You know am a man , I am not a crying type grin, I am the rock grin
I know that's why me and zarzar are chilling in the bedroom cool
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by MPSA(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Beckham14:
Alright Mr.Xeno, now i see how dull a xeno from soweto can be. cool
Have some xenophobic fun with the horns of an antelope and buffalos. wink
I enjoy thatgrin Sure Man grin
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Beckham14: 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Lies
Nigerian guys aren't romantic
Yeah, because you've "dated" all of them.

Don't be too quick to conclude. (check your signature again)
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by MPSA(m): 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
dragonking3:
I know that's why me and zarzar are chilling in the bedroom cool
Hey! Watch your mouth, I believe she will never do that sh*t grin Sure my man grin
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by dragonking3: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
MPSA:

Hey! Watch your mouth, I believe she will never do that sh*t grin Sure my man grin
We are actually doing doggy style. She is happy cool
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Barzinime(m): 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Check ursef undecided
citytv:
Naija men are so unfaithful,I'm so done with them mtcheeeew
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Rukkydelta(f): 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Beckham14:

Yes
I have dated guys from the 36 of Nigeria including FCT
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Rukkydelta(f): 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Beckham14:

Yes
I have dated guys from the 36states of Nigeria including FCT
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by MPSA(m): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
dragonking3:

You are a real a$$hole grin grin
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by mikpo: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
kurupt1:
And we are suffering the consequences........ We now have a generation of money loving,disrespectful empty womenr
Really true
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by mikpo: 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nigerian women na scam...their love for money has gotten them blind to real love

2 Likes

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Beckham14: 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Yes
I have dated guys from the 36states of Nigeria including FCT
Congratulations, i think you deserve an award for this remarkable achievement.

My friend search abraka very well before you jump into conclusion like a dolphin.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by dragonking3: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
MPSA:

You are a real a$$hole grin grin
Dont worry, I pay you in rands to watch cheesy
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by MPSA(m): 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
dragonking3:
You must visit SA, Our bad boys are looking for you, Come and visit SA please grin grin Our Bad boys need you so badly grin, you are going to be a good guy the time you return to naija grin Come Please grin
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by MPSA(m): 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
dragonking3:
Dont worry, I pay you in rands to watch cheesy
Ok, visit SA man, grin Please grin
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by dragonking3: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
MPSA:

You must visit SA, Our bad boys are looking for you, Come and visit SA please grin grin Our Bad boys need you so badly grin, you are going to be a good guy the time you return to naija grin Come Please grin
Am already in SA , zarzar just went to prepare meal for me before we start next round tongue
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Rukkydelta(f): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Beckham14:
Congratulations, i think you deserve an award for this remarkable achievement.

My friend search abraka very well before you jump into conclusion like a dolphin.
Why should I search abraka?
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by MPSA(m): 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
dragonking3:
Am already in SA , zarzar just went to prepare meal for me before we start next round tongue

A$$hole! grin Enjoy your life grin
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Beckham14: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Why should I search abraka?
Just search and quit jumping into conclusion madam.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Rukkydelta(f): 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Beckham14:
Just search and quit jumping into conclusion madam.
I'm not jumping into conclusion
Abk guys aren't worth my time
Very unserious individuals although not all
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Beckham14: 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Rukkydelta:

I'm not jumping into conclusion
Abk guys aren't worth my time
Very unserious individuals although not all
cool
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by chigoizie7(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ok
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by princeabdulkpt(m): 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
Naija men are so unfaithful,I'm so done with them mtcheeeew

dem say women u put mouth? hmmm, who did this to u? oya kneel down lemme pray for you.
repeat after me say :- "father lord, who so Eva take my sense pls ask them to return it back, tank u father for accepting my prayers". Amen
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by haykes(m): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=citytv post=54504696]Naija men are so unfaithful,I'm so done with them mtcheeeew[/quote If i hear
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by wristbangle: 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
Naija men are so faithful,I'm so done with them mtcheeeew

You are meeting the wrong set of guys. Probably you meet the calm ones but u feel they are not strong enough to handle u.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Thisboysef(m): 12:06am On Mar 13, 2017
Thisboysef was here!
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Tex42(m): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2017
True.

But no talk too much McKenzie, if ur South brothers hear this one, na another xenophobic movement/attack dey brew o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / My Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.