Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:10 AM

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African (56711 Views)

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor / 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by adadike281(f): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2017
dikeigbo2:

Gbam...well said
Dalu nwokeoma
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2017
citytv:
Naija men are so unfaithful,I'm so done with them mtcheeeew
Lolzzzzz...... Come try me
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Escabado: 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
The problem that Nigerian men has created for themselves in Nigeria now is a problem that will take 30 years to correct . Due to much spending money in other to get into a woman's pannnt.you see senators , old men of 80 years , sugar daddies now sleeping with girls who are supposed to be married and they call it fun .by the time the girl gets to 30 years ,no young man wil ever want to marry her. The marriage rate in nigeria has reduced drastically and the divorce case is increasing every day due to every Nigerian woman is a gold digger ,all she is after is your money . now you see matured man but he no more interested in marriage because all our woman are now so materilistic and all of them are so lazy , all they casre about is the amount of money the man have . If you ever make a mistake of marrying a Nigerian woman she will continue to be cheating on you to be collecting money from other men and nowadays marriages in Nigeria only last for 1 year or 2 years. Girls don't get married in Nigeria anymore because no man wants to marry a liability . I pity Nigeria because this problem they have created has made Nigerian women unmarriable, girls now reach 35 years and above yet no husband and this problem may take till next 40 years before it can be corrected that's if at all it can ever be corrected. So is not some thing to be proud off . I'm a nigerian man and pray never to marry a Nigerian woman . If Nigerian woman are good .then why are our young men running to south Africa and other African countries to marry . This is because they have spoiled all Nigerian women with momey and made Nigerian woman so lazy and so uselesss all they are after is the money the man can be giving to them as if marriage or relationship is a jop where a woman is supposed to be earning money . I support south African don't allow Nigerian men to be emthincing your women with money very soon they will also render them useless and they become so lazy and turn to prostituon just the same way Nigerian women are now in Nigeria
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Escabado: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
citytv:
wink

The problem that Nigerian men has created for themselves in Nigeria now is a problem that will take 30 years to correct . Due to much spending in other to get into a woman's pannnt.now you see matured man but he no more interested in marriage before all our woman are now so materilistic and all of them are so lazy , all they about is the amount of money the man have . If you ever make a mistake of marrying a Nigerian woman she will continue to be cheating on you to be collecting money from other men and nowadays marriages in Nigeria only last for 1 year or 2 years. Girls don't get married in Nigeria anymore because no man wants to marry a liability . I pity Nigeria because this problem they have created has made Nigerian women unmarriable, girls now reach 35 years and above yet no husband and this problem may take till next 40 years before it can be corrected that's if at all it can ever be corrected. So is not sone thing to be proud off
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by kechywillz(m): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
If it is spending money on our girls,it has made them money conscious
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by centboy123456(m): 9:10am On Mar 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Sure. Now where's the champagne? grin We need to toast to new beginnings tongue

hello dear how are you?
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2017
centboy123456:

hello dear how are you?

Hi. I'm doing good & you? smiley
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by centboy123456(m): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Hi. I'm doing good & you? smiley

hi am fine and it is good to see your reply pls can we talk off narialand pls
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2017
centboy123456:

hi am fine and it is good to see your reply pls can we talk off narialand pls

No smiley
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by centboy123456(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2017
ZarZar:

No smiley

why what wrong is it a bad tin to be friend with you I just want us to be friends that all
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by dikeigbo2(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
adadike281:
Dalu nwokeoma

Adadikeigbo. Nnoo grin grin

1 Like

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:10am On Apr 30, 2018
musicwriter:
That's the truth, even in our neighboring countries. Their real grouse with Nigerians is because they think we're taking their women. A police man once arrested me in a neighboring country and he kept taunting me how "we've made their ladies expensive" and disobedient to local men.

What I've found out though is this only happens in countries where men are lazy.

lazy because they don't spend on women anyhow??

are naija guys not complaining now that it has turned into another thing?

not every man made his money because of women.
take that
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 30, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Its very true but our women are not appreciating us instead they call us cheats and liars. Go to other African countries and even the Whites, their men hardly spend on their women. I'm talking from experience.

I confirm your words are true,based on my own experience of living in the UK for almost 20 years now.
Infact dating a Nigerian woman is like putting a diamond ring on the snout of a pig,they just aren't wired to appreciate anything.

1 Like

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 30, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Its very true but our women are not appreciating us instead they call us cheats and liars. Go to other African countries and even the Whites, their men hardly spend on their women. I'm talking from experience.

Naija men are weak and that's the reason why they spend money on women.

1 Like

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:18am On Apr 30, 2018
Bidobado:

I confirm your words are true,based on my own experience of living in the UK for almost 20 years now.
Infact dating a Nigerian woman is like putting a diamond ring on the snout of a pig,they just aren't wired to appreciate anything.
fact..

no matter what you do, they'll still want more.

1 Like

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Ugosample(m): 12:21am On Jul 08, 2019
plaetton:
Talk about an inverted and perverted value system. shocked

So this guy is saying that Cash is and should be the substitute for the finer etiquettes of romance ,such as love letters and poems ?
Then I can imagine why South Africans are pissed off that Nigerian men are using raw, brute Cash to pervert their cherished age-long traditional romsnce etiquettes.

That Nigerians in South Africa, are much more driven, much more focused and hardworking, as well as being good providers are the main reasons that South African women flock to them.

South African men are said to be lazy, and violent towards their women.

interesting point
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Ugosample(m): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2019
plaetton:

I am saying that the so-called speaker gave the wrong reasons.

Just because we have monetized every decent social etiquette in Nigeria is something we should be ashamed of, not proud of.

Being able to buy female companionship with cash, as the speaker is alluding to, is not a moral or social value to be promoted.

However, being a hard worker and good provider is a different thing, and should be promoted.

#TRUTH
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by skinny419(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2020
Dats is why we naija ar working veryhard 2 make money..because in naija u must b smart in everytin
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by MrSensor(m): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2020
skinny419:
Dats is why we naija ar working veryhard 2 make money..because in naija u must b smart in everytin
this one is not gold digger. You are a nonsense digger. Why are you digging old posts?

This is 2020 not 2017.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by skinny419(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2020
MrSensor:
this one is not gold digger. You are a nonsense digger. Why are you digging old posts?

This is 2020 not 2017.
Oga wetin concern u abi na ur data i carry dig am...bad balle everywhere
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by MrSensor(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2020
skinny419:
Oga wetin concern u abi na ur data i carry dig am...bad balle everywhere
My child you are wasting our time, effort and data and even space and the last one you are confusing us and the last last you are also making us examine your brain and age.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by skinny419(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2020
MrSensor:
My child you are wasting our time, effort and data and even space and the last one you are confusing us and the last last you are also making us examine your brain and age.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by skinny419(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2020
MrSensor:
bro mind ur biz. for me any story dat i hav nt read here is new 2 me..i open it wen d topic catchs my attention. afteral ppl see dey use 2004 old model toyota RAV4 ..
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by MrSensor(m): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
skinny419:
bro mind ur biz. for me any story dat i hav nt read here is new 2 me..i open it wen d topic catchs my attention. afteral ppl see dey use 2004 old model toyota RAV4 ..
you are irritating us.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by skinny419(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
MrSensor:
you are irritating us.
U ar disturbing me pls allow me to enjoy my time here take ur fustration 2 somwhere else
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by MrSensor(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
skinny419:
U ar disturbing me pls allow me to enjoy my time here take ur fustration 2 somwhere else
bye idiot.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by skinny419(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
MrSensor:
bye idiot.
Get lost

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.