Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,385 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) (82664 Views)

Police Officers Flogged, Stoned For Harassing An Airforce Officer In Abuja (Pix) / How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis / Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by macfishkilla: 9:03am On Mar 13, 2017
cryGuy,u bleeped up. U shuld have killed urslf when u know u ganna kill her.Bleep u and Bleep u again for waisting a precious soul
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by VanBommel(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2017
refiner:

Oga why are u mentioning me upandan? angry
he's trippin' for you kiss kiss
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by synclaire: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2017
Such a beauty....RIP
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2017
Dextology:

Okay, even he caught her in the act he should have refrain himself from committing such heinous act. She isn't the only woman in the world, he would have still end the relationship and find love elsewhere.

Note: We should learn to exert self control even if we put all our heart in love.
did you know that so many folks act before the think. According to is FB post. It is obvious that the guy know the consequence of his action. I hereby certify this block as a confirm mentally unstable. romeo n Juliet reh!
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Alexander001(m): 9:05am On Mar 13, 2017
An army man that killed his lover, what do think he can do to ordinary person? eat the person?
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by tosyne2much(m): 9:05am On Mar 13, 2017
petitejolie:
after dey will tell ladies struggle life with a guy dont go for an already made man. probably if she had bin dating a colonel now. e for better. but all dis lieut hungry soldiers. ladies stay away from such men o. dey av high mental disorder tendencies. rip dear
I beg to disagree with you... The guy was suffering from insecurity which I believe can happen to anybody, whether rich or poor
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by refiner(f): 9:09am On Mar 13, 2017
searchng4love:

Who knows?
Stop it pls or i will divorce u angry
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by sole26: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2017
Look at where d girl died,U dont even have good accommodation, still she agreed to go out with u. U till have d mind to take her life all in d name of jelosy. RIP young Officer. Lesson! Don't allow ur emotions to man u , rather man ur emotions or else, u will take actions u will live to regret them. I'm sure d so call Kalu is regretting now.
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by refiner(f): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2017
VanBommel:
he's trippin' for you kiss kiss
Lol...and u are too?...why d kiss? grin
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by lebete3000: 9:16am On Mar 13, 2017
joe4real12:
This serves as lesson to ladies. Date only normal guys. Don't date an animal.

He even called himself the beast and d girl still ran into his arms. I'm done advising ladies of nowadays. They embrace fire and cry foul when they get burnt.

Date and settle down with cool guys dem go say lailai na omo rakpala na hin dem want. See now. RIP to her but know that d beast who is there for you might one day be there against you. So choose wisely. Not to mean you should date a Coward tho but a Perfect Gentleman with Good Courage will do and not this typa barbaric courage.
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by nams77: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2017
illegalking:
I go try get dictionary on my way out..
Lol. My bros no vex. I dey wit you
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by omenkaLives(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2017
MrSegunAdewole:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy ishilove dominique mukina2
what happened to rule 19
you guys all know that omenka is using alternative handle omenkalives yet you permitted him
or is rule 19 exceptional for some people
I'll continue saying it for all to see the Injustice
Thanks
Keep shouting everywhere and embarrassing yourself. Hope your frustrations over my comments as they hit home doesn't get the best of you. You will have to prove the same member owns both handles for your noise to make any sense.

And stop spamming my mentions with your balderdash already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by freakcin: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2017
Dude has no honour. He can't even kill himself.
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Bayou4sure: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2017
I think that useless murder should be dead by now... embarassed
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by kennsville(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2017
when the going was good. before the fool acted and the disaster

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Mimzyy(f): 9:21am On Mar 13, 2017
Eishhhh

Lsofdk:
Your signature contradicts what you just put up, because you're time bomb set for destruction. Looking for avenues to stir tribal hate all in a bid for nairaland likes and shares. I'll forward mine and i hope it's equivalence in Naira pays your bills… Dunce!
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2017
sarafa68:

did you know that so many folks act before the think. According to is FB post. It is obvious that the guy know the consequence of his action. I hereby certify this block as a confirm mentally unstable. romeo n Juliet reh!

Very mentally unstable
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by lebete3000: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2017
peculiar32:
this is maddening. if the babe no gree date him..he would say she's forming hard to get..now she agree he killed her. see the way he just cut the life of somebody's child short.
R.I.P

Abi oh...oya wee you dhate mee? wink
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by nams77: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
Most of these guys become lunatics the moment guns are being handed to them... I guess he actually did that to scare your mother-in-law?
But that is grossly inappropriate and crude. In a crowded market place, that is extremely dangerous. Why will you need to scare an old lady over 70. Maybe I will find Time to post the whole story here,
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by DIYlady01: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2017
Many people have mental health issues!
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by nextprince: 9:32am On Mar 13, 2017
Choi, omenkalives dey torment dis one die and the only way out na to dey cry for ban.

Omenkalives, the slayer of the lying liepods, these your blodas don taya 4 you, u no go leave them?

MrSegunAdewole right now,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by firebrand011077(m): 9:32am On Mar 13, 2017
He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword. Therefore, he who lives by the gun deliberately should die by it deliberately... Shi kenang...
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2017
May her soul RIP
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Lsofdk(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2017
Mimzyy:
Eishhhh

sad

Good morning cheesy how've you been?
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by InvestinOwerri(m): 9:39am On Mar 13, 2017
cremedelacreme:

Must you stoop so low to show your bigot against Igbos? When has Kal become Kalu? You are so full of hate. angry
That re.tard is a demented psycho. He is not worth your time pls!
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by simytech: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2017
I believe the military will not let him go cos free
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by driand(m): 9:41am On Mar 13, 2017
cool

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by nextprince: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2017
Stricker321:

You are the one trying to "tribalise" this thread by typing Kalu and making it bold.

When the fighting starts now you will start shouting hate hate!

We can see that you are losing it already. I am sure you still cannot believe that yorubas went about slaughtering hausas in Ife recently.

I noticed you were so scared and shaken to the marrows.

You just can't bear to see Nigeria crumbling before your very eyes, what excatly are you scared of?

You don't want the fulani to convert your father's compound to a large grazing field?

You have never condemned them here neither have you condemned the hausas that have been killing Southerners at the drop of a hat.

Go and sit down inside the gutter. cheesy

On another note, the murderer should be executed; there cannot be any other way to address this.

That is what you lots do, so stop foaming.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.