Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,209 members, 7,887,546 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) (82665 Views)

Police Officers Flogged, Stoned For Harassing An Airforce Officer In Abuja (Pix) / How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis / Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2017
Guys, there's no need for these tribal war with words. we all are affected by this sad event and as such should pray for the affected family for God to grant them the fortitude to bear the the loss.

On the other hand, please, can someone clarify to me whether or not the guy is still alive. Because i'm reading comments that suggest suicide and court martial while also seeing pictures of him in a cell. we all know he cant have access to suicidal materials in captivity.
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by tosyne2much(m): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2017
nams77:

But that is grossly inappropriate and crude. In a crowded market place, that is extremely dangerous. Why will you need to scare an old lady over 70. Maybe I will find Time to post the whole story here,
Those are the kinds of soldiers we are breeding in Nigeria.. They unleash their anger on civilians rather than criminals
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 13, 2017
That's the reason I won't advise my friends or any family member to date an armed force man/woman.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by SirVintageCock: 9:45am On Mar 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
The comments so far gladens my heart and are an indication why I feel the Yorubas are indeed very tolerant people. Very commendable stuff worthy of emulation.

The victim is Yoruba and the name of the murderous officer is Kalu...

Were this to be the other way round, we would have had a full blown tribal crisis in our hands.

Nairaland wouldn't have been able to contain the hostilities between Igbos and Yorubas.

It would have been called Genocide against "biafrans".

Emma Pitiful would have issued a "powerful" statement on Ladio Biafla.

We would have been reminded how dangerous it is to date a Yoruba guy, etc.

This is how messed up Kanu and his foot soldiers have made these guys. Their minds have been twisted beyond redemption.

God rest her soul, and may God help us overcome the scourge of ethnic intolerance, amen.
You are a bigot/ tribalist extraordinaire.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by nextprince: 9:45am On Mar 13, 2017
MrSegunAdewole:

slay wetin? he should know better
just calling on the mods to apply justice without sacred cows.

cc
Seun

Choi, omenkalives want kill these people. If not, why pushing for his ban without any reasonable proof. Indeed, if you are man enough you should be ready to face him rather than all these yeye noise.

O boy, this guy don torment dem die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Menzy86(m): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2017
mayoor15:
Most painful thing is this beauty most likely died without the opportunity to repent cos I believe from the images her death would be instant, her parents would never had imagined that their daughter will die in d house of a man, now this man now will have the opportunity to repent before they will kill him cos I know definitely he can't escape death sentence, the girl suffers in hell while dis man goes to heaven, a lesson to us all, for for both men and women don't let jealousy overtake you and always weigh your actions, if you die in the act will heaven be your home or hell.....Feeling sad for this Yoruba beauty, that is why I believe each tribe should marry themselves... Am not realistic neither do I discriminate but when it comes to marriage can't take those chances in d name of love.
U self righteous fanatic please move away from here. U r not God neither do u know how God judges.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by VanBommel(m): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2017
refiner:

Lol...and u are too?...why d kiss? grin
me?? I'm just an admirer of good things. Fresh, light-skinned, lovely curved beauty like you is one of them
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by safarigirl(f): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
The comments so far gladens my heart and are an indication why I feel the Yorubas are indeed very tolerant people. Very commendable stuff worthy of emulation.

Were this to be the other way round, we would have had a full blown tribal crisis in our hands.

Nairaland wouldn't have been able to contain the hostilities between Igbos and Yorubas.

This is how messed up Kanu and his foot soldiers have made these guys. Their minds have been twisted beyond redemption.

God rest her soul, and may God help us overcome the scourge of ethnic intolerance, amen.
and in all your glorious stupidity, you bring in the tribal bigotry.

Maybe if Shomzy hadn't been triple-dating, her deranged lover wouldn't have blown her head off. You know say you dey follow crase person, you wan come runs am.

Oga, stick to wiping Buhari's butt, suits you better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 13, 2017
sarafa68:

did you know that so many folks act before the think. According to is FB post. It is obvious that the guy know the consequence of his action. I hereby certify this block as a confirm mentally unstable. romeo n Juliet reh!
I went through the guy's facebook post. as I suspected the guy na small pikin. how the military recruits such feeble minded kids into the force is beyond me. he's still a teenager.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by omenkaLives(m): 9:51am On Mar 13, 2017
nextprince:

Choi, omenkalives want kill these people. If not, why pushing for his ban without any reasonable proof. Indeed, if you are man enough you should be ready to face him rather than all these yeye noise.

O boy, this guy don torment dem die.
If he likes, let him run mad, I couldn't care any less. Shouting all over the place like Dokubo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by omenkaLives(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2017
nextprince:
Choi, omenkalives dey torment dis one die and the only way out na to dey cry for ban.

Omenkalives, the slayer of the lying liepods, these your blodas don taya 4 you, u no go leave them?

MrSegunAdewole right now,
Leave am make him dey spam mods mentions. Dem go soon shut am up., so that him go go sidon for backyard, wail in peace. Would serve him better.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by jidebond: 9:56am On Mar 13, 2017
Most of the boys that join this security bodies were cultist in school but they have god Fathers that help them get in
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by doskie(m): 9:57am On Mar 13, 2017
Pappyjim:
D useless idiot should be hanged by d ball to die a painful death!
is that the guy behind bars? I thought they said he committed suicide too. What a sad story.
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Klington: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2017
omenkaLives:

like you have not started the war already....attention seeker cool

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by peculiar32(f): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2017
lebete3000:

Abi oh...oya wee you dhate mee? wink
No.
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 13, 2017
i blame d two of them,d girl must have seen d signs thst d guy be violent person.now her life has been cut short all in name of love,a love ure still not sure whether it will lead to alter
thats y i love army court,e no dey too long like all dis yeye court,pronounce judgement on d guy sharp sharp make he go meet d girl for there.
But all in all,it wont bring back the girl,if she had known
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by mayoor15(m): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2017
Menzy86:
U self righteous fanatic please move away from here. U r not God neither do u know how God judges.
And did I say am God and self righteous?
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Livinusc(m): 10:17am On Mar 13, 2017
This is too bad,,chai!!?end time air force killer,,rest in peace to her.
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Charly68: 10:18am On Mar 13, 2017
I blamed the military authority for given a gun to a mad officer . .Do they give their men psychiatric test at all ?
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by NaijaBlend: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2017
The wages of sin is death, but the true gift of God is eternal life, through Christ Jesus!
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by nams77: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2017
progress69:

A military man will not shoot without tangible reason, cos he knows a BOI will be setup to ascertain how he lost one bullet.
Except those in the ND and NE
I wonder what will make a little imp shot at a 70+ old woman.
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by MyaEvarest111(f): 10:31am On Mar 13, 2017
Obaofnaija:
Pictured here is the lifeless body of the female airforce officer who was shot dead by her jealous boyfriend at about 4:30Am today while she was in his House In Makurdi Benue state.

Written by: http://www.naijabazeline.com/2017/03/see-dead-body-photos-of-female-airforce.html

Lalasticlala

lesson number one for me
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:35am On Mar 13, 2017
R.I.P[ too wicked of him.
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by rigarmortis: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2017
omenkaLives:

oya clap for yourself.
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by doskie(m): 10:56am On Mar 13, 2017
HeGeMon:
Where did the idiot get the rifle to fire her, was he on duty? Did he sign d rifle ? How did he take it to his room? Very saddening, he shot her with a 7.62 calibre, at close range, its an FN rifle
this is the same question i have been asking that nobody has answered. I even thought it was a pistol. What type of military discipline did he get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.