Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,937 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Saw This And Was Really Inspired - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw This And Was Really Inspired (15387 Views)

I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / The Last Time I bleeped My Gf I Was Really Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by catchfun: 6:22am On Mar 14, 2017
Morning fb
finalboss:
cool morning guys
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by catchfun: 6:28am On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:
cool morning guys
pls airtym needed 07031039747
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by Tiffany1(f): 6:38am On Mar 14, 2017
Morning Finalboss. How Was Your Night?
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by hazan041(m): 6:46am On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:

you wrong
Please attend to me sir its been long I've been seeking financial aid from you pls sir
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by babyfaceafrica: 6:59am On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:
cool morning guys
morning bro....how ur night?..mine was lonely..no bae
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 14, 2017
Tiny23:

uhmmmm,lol.
good morning, please edit my account number you quoted, I tot I was still placed on ban but surprise that you saw it and finalboss didn't.

Thanks
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:25am On Mar 14, 2017
Anaximander:
morning finalboss. Please I still your help concerning my school fees, I missed a paper yesterday
Cc Finalboss, Sleeknick Please reason this lady matter if you can please... sad

©YBR
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by caddylac(m): 7:26am On Mar 14, 2017
Goodmorning Boss... trust your night was fine. Sir, i sent you a message this morning you have not been responding oooo.
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by queenasasili(f): 7:26am On Mar 14, 2017
Airtel
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by Sakie: 7:35am On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:

am sorry .. your number please

Morning sir
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by yehmy(m): 7:37am On Mar 14, 2017
Tenkobos:
Its easy to conclude.

SMH.
lol bro eazi! according to what we know on here that's what i base my judgement on not ur future plans for him.

#MeantNoHarm
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by yehmy(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2017
Airborne02:
morning boss.. Still on d taxi matter oo. I tried making use of it now engine has gone bad.. sad cry
if you are in Lagos cc Lejeun3 saw him peeping Boss of Auto

1 Like

Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by Airborne02(m): 7:45am On Mar 14, 2017
yehmy:
if you are in Lagos cc Lejeun3 saw him peeping Boss of Auto
so bad am in Abuja
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by yehmy(m): 7:50am On Mar 14, 2017
To Anaximander please i feel sorry for you wish we could really help, but since time is going try to seek help outside nairaland don't limit your self to nairaland, talk to ur HOD or any senior lecturer in your school that have a good heart. if you are a Christian talk to your pastor and if you are a Muslim try and talk to ur Ustaz. God help you no time to waste.
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by yehmy(m): 7:53am On Mar 14, 2017
Airborne02:
so bad am in Abuja
cnt reply pm for now but u can check my siggy and whatsapp me
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by Anaximander(f): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2017
yehmy:
To Anaximander please i feel sorry for you wish we could really help, but since time is going try to seek help outside nairaland don't limit your self to nairaland, talk to ur HOD or any senior lecturer in your school that have a good heart. if you are a Christian talk to your pastor and if you are a Muslim try and talk to ur Ustaz. God help you no time to waste.
I've spoken to my HOD and even all the professors in my department but they were just giving me excuses and one even said two of his children are at home cos of their school fees. They said they wanted me to write the exam but they are scared of external invigilators cos it's a laud down rules in the school thst whoever did not pay should not be allowed into the examination hall
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by finalboss(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2017
Judasjudas:
morning oga do good ..
hope u slept well lelike every oda nairalander ..

.u skipped ma.number sha ..for the airtime ..Buh no p..

am sorry abt that
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by Airborne02(m): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2017
cryur number not available on whatsapp 08084283771
yehmy:
cnt reply pm for now but u can check my siggy and whatsapp me
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by Judasjudas(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:

am sorry abt that
no p ..won't cost u anything to retry it .. airtel 09079404639
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:

am sorry abt that
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by olahajayi(m): 8:38am On Mar 14, 2017
Cc finalboss

Thanks
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by yehmy(m): 8:42am On Mar 14, 2017
Airborne02:
cryur number not available on whatsapp 08084283771
well it might be your network
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by yehmy(m): 8:42am On Mar 14, 2017
Anaximander:
I've spoken to my HOD and even all the professors in my department but they were just giving me excuses and one even said two of his children are at home cos of their school fees. They said they wanted me to write the exam but they are scared of external invigilators cos it's a laud down rules in the school thst whoever did not pay should not be allowed into the examination hall
keep praying. it is well
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by RoyalBlak007: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2017
lipsrsealed

♤Someday...someday

♤its all gonna...
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:

am sorry abt that

I can't believe you ignored me the first day you started this philanthropic mission cry
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:49am On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:
and where is airborne to , i hv plans for you guys , i just need smtime
plz do remember me.
treasuredleidy! treasuredleidy!! treasuredleidy!!!
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by maddman: 10:03am On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:
and where is airborne to , i hv plans for you guys , i just need smtime

Morning boss. I hope you are good. You promise you will do something for me but you have been ignoring me and my my mention since then. I hope i didn't do anything bad. Have a nice day
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by succyreal(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2017
So touching.......
let's show love by helping one another.

I have established a business close to 75% to perfection and I need fund of 150,000 - 200,000 naira to finance my business.

Anything you wish to give or loan me you are free
and I will payback.

I will really appreciate and blessings will be yours.

Thanks

First bank
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
08081192277 airtel o abeg cheesy
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by naija1stpikin: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
yehmy:
lol bro eazi! according to what we know on here that's what i base my judgement on not ur future plans for him.

#MeantNoHarm
who is this poor greedy eediot? Who made you PA? Some of you are just too greedy you want everything to yourself. I've seen you block many people asking for this dude's help? What is your problem? Is it your help? Only u sent 2 different phone numbers for recharge topup. Dude give yourself brain na
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
Has nothing to do with who you loved and now hate. Love is just the opposite of Hate. It does not matter what and who is involved, you will eventually feel the hate vibes after the love vibes, then love again, then hate again. It is the cycle of nature, and it is a rule of cosmic law. Blame no one but the laws of the Gods, and the Gods are not to be blamed. You are subject to the laws.
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by Raintaker(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Billyonaire:
Has nothing to do with who you loved and now hate. Love is just the opposite of Hate. It does not matter what and who is involved, you will eventually feel the hate vibes after the love vibes, then love again, then hate again. It is the cycle of nature, and it is a rule of cosmic law. Blame no one but the laws of the Gods, and the Gods are not to be blamed. You are subject to the laws.
who are the gods?
Are we not d gods?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Want Her In Your Bed: Send This 20 Text Messages To Her (see Here) / Why You Experience Heartbreaks / My Red Pill Experience Sha!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.