Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,380 members, 7,881,363 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:51 PM

I Saw This And Was Really Inspired - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw This And Was Really Inspired (15193 Views)

I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / The Last Time I bleeped My Gf I Was Really Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Morning sir. Heard so much about your good deeds, hope one day I'll be a partake? Top of the day to you
finalboss:
cool morning guys
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by siegfried99(m): 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
yehmy:
what happen to betting thread, you don reach here?

Bro remove my number from the quoted post pls
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oh! I was right grin
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by izzou(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Oh! I was right grin

I told ya

grin

Different shades of lipsrsealed
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by yehmy(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
naija1stpikin:

who is this poor greedy eediot? Who made you PA? Some of you are just too greedy you want everything to yourself. I've seen you block many people asking for this dude's help? What is your problem? Is it your help? Only u sent 2 different phone numbers for recharge topup. Dude give yourself brain na
lol and did i later get d airtime and who nd who did i block? guess u dt pained scammer i let out his secret.
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by babyfaceafrica: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
yehmy:
lol and did i later get d airtime and who nd who did i block? guess u dt pained scammer i let out his secret.
yehmy don vex....kadankadan
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by yehmy(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
yehmy don vex....kadankadan
vex keh, i sabi dere type... no need to xchange words with him. lipsrsealed
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by naija1stpikin: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
yehmy:

i will feed you for 10years
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by yehmy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
naija1stpikin:

i will feed you for 10years
baba make u better start now let's see if you won't go bankrupt in the next 3days
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by babyfaceafrica: 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
He don do yehmey..
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by yehmy(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
He don do yehmey..
cheesy
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by kikilove(f): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:

my tiny.. how are you sis
nice write up
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by Purpletee(f): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:
smiley i dunno hw secured its , you guys drop your numbers, lemme send small airtime.. please dont turn it to another thing

hope am not late I

08189597623 Etisalat. ..Thanks and God bless.
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by Realreeta: 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by naija1stpikin: 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
yehmy:
baba make u better start now let's see if you won't go bankrupt in the next 3days
shutop
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by Liftkid(m): 12:13am On Mar 15, 2017
Finalboss, can I get 2 desktop computers 2gig ram and a terminal printer from you ? need them for something very important.
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 15, 2017
finalboss:
"We gave for eachother, but at the end all we did was take from one another
We loved and laughed, but those moments drowned in the pool of false love"
Find somone you want to give to without thinking of what you get in return, because at the end, who you thought you would die for can become someone who wishes you death.

#poetry #power #words #WeirdIsBeingYou #lovetolive
#livetolovelife #lit #deep #energy #wisewords #pain #love
Good one finalboss. I really appreciate the way you're helping guys here out of your own pocket. Blessing upon you bro and I hope I start my own full fledge giving session soon too.
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by Mznaett: 6:20am On Mar 15, 2017
Bamidelefundz:

Good one finalboss. I really appreciate the way you're helping guys here out of your own pocket. Blessing upon you bro and I hope I start my own full fledge giving session soon too.

Woa! cool
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by hertz9te(m): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
pweshboi:

Hehehhe boss me I just dey one corner dey observe things ni. I like you too bro,... Lol (no homo) as well
y'all jus declared love for each other.
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by siegfried99(m): 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
yehmy:

Bro.. Kindly unqote my number thanks.

Just edit post n remove my number Godbless
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by siegfried99(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
yehmy:

Hello bro.. Kindly unquote my number from this post.. Thanks
Re: I Saw This And Was Really Inspired by siegfried99(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
yehmy:

Boss.. Help me unquote my number biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? / Photos Of An Ivorian Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / I Love My Nigerian Men!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.