Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,451 members, 7,968,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:31 PM

. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (5329 Views)

My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by d4guy: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
HarunaWest:

you wana divorce your wife cos shes taking money from you?? your such a selfish basterd.
Instead of finding the root cause of her action your talking thrash... so is shes broke and she starts begging other men for money, a corny corn head like yah wud still come here to lament.. ur b*tch *ss N*gga.
She is not taking money , she is stealing it
Re: . by Lush100(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Dear folks,

while i appreicate that responses to the op are from people of divers background, i am suprised that many are caling op names, "stingy" and all sort.

Please focus on the issue first which is transferring money from her husband account without telling him.

for the wife to have known his password or pin says the op trust his wife,

u can not judge because of the amount in the account is huge ( 600k plus)

we are talking about a character issue, .

do we all know what the money in the account is meant for?

are u saying having 600k in an account means the op salary is 600k per month?

do we know whether this happens even after op has meet her agreed budget per period say per week or per month?

do u know how many years the op spent in accumulating such amount.

haba folks, nothing stops the wife from telling her husband her need,

but in in ones life, u can not satisfy every need because some are more pressing than other and some require planning e.g buying a land, building a house, paying for rent, school fees, investments, etc

Please look at the issue raised. not what u are tring to raised that led to the issue.

i don't subscribe to girlfriends cos i don't do it and to me it wrong but u can not know the context of girlfrind the op mentioned.

dear op,

divorce is strong but we all say things of extreme meaning when we are angry,

please sit her down and ask her to re-budget her needs per week so that if it need an increase , you and her can agree, and of course u will see why it need the increase.
and then try and meet them,
Re: . by Lush100(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
Shossie:
. I am so glad you even confessed about having girlfriends outside your marriage which is wrong, work on that. Is she working and do you give her enough money, I disagree with people telling you that you are stingy, you might be but that doesn't justify her actions, you need to sit her down, she should learn to trust you, she needs to tell you before she will buy this and that to know if you can afford it. I don't appreciate her transferring money from your phone, its a bad thing, its a trait and if you didn't know, she would continue and would withdraw all your money. Her attitude has to be checked and also, show her more love and attention, it will be fine.

Thank you sister,

your advice is very valid and u must be a someone who tries to be upright.

you have said what is nneded to be said if not all.
Re: . by cococandy(f): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Xtupid asss husband

1 Like

Re: . by Eketem: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
First of all poster is a teenager attention seeker. See his previous posts.

Secondly the hypocrisy is amazing if this post was true nothing justifies stealing

1 Like

Re: . by estheremma(f): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2017
tolulinks:
There's 608k in your account but your woman is in debt of 10k and you are asking for..... for what exactly? Something about you smirks stingy.
Women mostly steal from stingy men,if she hs been taking ur money then bro u must be stingy

2 Likes

Re: . by estheremma(f): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2017
Most of this people advising u are Adolescents n teenagers,no wife will steal all d time if u provide her basic needs n most importantly give her pocket money no matter how small.look out for d advice from married people, ignore this teenage folks.Remember Charity begins at home,trust me u will have a happier home

2 Likes

Re: . by EYIBLESSN(m): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2017
tellwisdom:
hehe...ayilala

Omo ayelala

1 Like

Re: . by NevetsIbot(m): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2017
HarunaWest:

you wana divorce your wife cos shes taking money from you?? your such a selfish basterd.
Instead of finding the root cause of her action your talking thrash... so is shes broke and she starts begging other men for money, a corny corn head like yah wud still come here to lament.. ur b*tch *ss N*gga.

Bahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Re: . by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2017
tolulinks:
There's 608k in your account but your woman is in debt of 10k and you are asking for..... for what exactly? Something about you smirks stingy.

That thought occurred to me especially the fact she feels more comfortable stealing than asking, don't accepting her behavior but it seems weird going through all that effort when you can just ask.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2017
Cyberfreak:
This is a troll topic.

In one sentence the man claims he chats with his different girlfriends and his wife reads those chats.

In another sentence he's talking about denying his wife, 10k out of half a million he has.

He only wants to provoke your reactions, don't mind him.

I will start reviewing past threads before commenting i hate being taken for a ride. thanks
Re: . by Achiles: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2017
Transferring money without your knowledge is not good enough. However, You need to understand that women are quite useful when you stop seeing them as strangers or toys u can device any time things are not going your way. Make her the manager of your home and let her know everything. That way, she can't steal from you. My wife has my ATM and password to my account and I know hers. She set the password on my phone. I can't hide anything from her. Put her on regular monthly salary and see what happens. She will change forever.

2 Likes

Re: . by Achiles: 11:16am On Mar 15, 2017
Transferring money without your knowledge is not good enough. However, You need to understand that women are quite useful when you stop seeing them as strangers or toys u can devorce any time things are not going your way. Make her the manager of your home and let her know everything. That way, she can't steal from you. My wife has my ATM and password to my account and I know hers. She set the password on my phone. I can't hide anything from her. Put her on regular monthly salary and see what happens. She will change forever. R

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
You are stingy. I can't steal from my husband because we share everything.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
OP, are you up to 18 years? This sounds like someone below 18.The story is hard to believe
Re: . by uniqueogo(f): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
lordreigneth
it's obvious you don't take care of your wife's need properly or why else will she want to steal from you... am not supporting her but she could be someone who hardly begs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Think You're Better Right? / Mixed Baale Okirika Sharing / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.