Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (104715 Views)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Olu317(m): 10:03am On Mar 15, 2017
chudyprince:
so na this woman D guy wan commit adultery with...guy na juju dem do u?
....You won't understand certain things about human beings... until you realise that, BEAUTY IS ALWAYS SEEN AS DIFFERENT IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER....I have seen and wondered why a married man or bachelor would still chase after a married woman with two children... This is the craziest thing I have seen in my LIFE. A visit to a Hotel's bar will shock you, if you like a lot of relaxation (“flexing"wink outside your home. You will be so scared of your wife if you aren't the type that loosen up on your thought as it concerns infidelity and eventually always at loggerhead with your woman.Women are too deadly and smarter than men when it revolves around cheating on partners. Have you thought if the lady at one time had a crazy fling with? Some crazy f..k can make some men leave their wives. Bitter truth.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by LivinaPatrick(f): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2017
naija1stpikin:

he doesn't mind lol. From the way he was begging, he will fuuuck anything in skirt
even chicken on skirt
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by 0kp0nku: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2017
ItsQuinn:
That man is an animal just like every other men. sad undecided
Your fada grin grin grin
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by naija1stpikin: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
even chicken on skirt
grin cheesy
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Mizk(f): 10:27am On Mar 15, 2017
iykebest1:
YOU will make Heaven
grinamen
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by ManTiger(m): 10:35am On Mar 15, 2017
Jahblessme:

What's the point in sleeping with a broke man as a married woman? What's his contribution to your life? If you want to commit adultery,do it with heavy gain,why forks for forks sake?

I like your post...
But there is nothing more heartbroken than committing adultery with a broke nigga. While oga at home will be sane and diplomatic in his approach, nigga will be so ruthless and and vex his anger on d pvssi like its the cause of his financial predicament and guess what, woman like the latter
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by RoyalBlak007: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
TinaAnita:

You really read my mind. I can bet with my life that she enjoyed the chat and the fact that someone still finds her attractive regardless of her marital status. If she eventually gives the dude a chance she won't tell anyone and that's if she is not already fucking him. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by nedzuby: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2017
Mizk:
grinshameful, there's two sides to every story though, she could have ignored or blocked him, but she still went ahead to have a hearty chat with the perv and still screenshot and uploaded on social media just to pretend and gain attention, who's deceiving who

its possible that she caught the guy eyeing another lady online and she decided to embarrass the him
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by ThatCEO: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2017
omoharry:
you must have had a very bad date with TRUST..hmmmm!!

I admit, I had my fair share of rough experience. Any reasonable guy must never vouch for how a girl would behave, expect anything.

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Mizk(f): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2017
nedzuby:

its possible that she caught the guy eyeing another lady online and she decided to embarrass the him
she's married she shouldn't be jealous when a guy eyes another lady
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by durasome(m): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2017
LordIsaac:
He has said it all: " your picture drives me crazy." Engaging in conversation with such a man is in itself adultery. She is enjoying the attention.
.I stand with you.

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by omoharry(f): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2017
ThatCEO:

I admit, I had my fair share of rough experience. Any reasonable guy must never vouch for how a girl would behave, expect anything.
ya..human beings generally, both male and female are dynamic and full of surprises.It applies both ways. while you have trouble trusting ladies other ladies are having the problem trusting guys..it vise versa
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2017
I don't need your respect grin *evil grin*
IamJix:

I used to respect you,but this comment just mad me to loss all the respect I had for you.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by handsam(m): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2017
ItsQuinn:
I don't need your respect grin *evil grin*

Smh. grin

Come, I lost your number o. undecided
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2017
Naughtytboy:
I no like you before but with this Pls send me a pm
someone yaf already booked me.. Lol
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2017
repogirl:
lol! Aproko on a public forum kwa?
excuse me
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
l
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by flyforall: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
some men she na wetting dry in between their legs be them brain
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gozmok112:
someone yaf already booked me.. Lol
hello embarassed
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Unclerukus: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
chudyprince:
so na this woman D guy wan commit adultery with...guy na juju dem do u?
The dude is sick actually. The woman looks like a big child, no breast no asś
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by enomakos(m): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad
So Nigeria still get faithful women undecided
faithful?if na dangote you think she will refuse?
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by soath(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
segzy0i:
@ Ewaagoyin I really support u its just a little pressure from d man d woman wl yield webhave litte married women dt are faithful nd those ones wl nt even relate up to dt level to a strange man all the same let her just protect herself sha bc of STDs and to avoid giving anoda mans child to d hubby I ve seen nd knw of many married women who cheats.and by d way exposing d man is nt d solution if he admired u nd u fail to respond he wl keep to himself by. Way d woman fails to let us knw wia dia jony started how they became friends and how dey started their flet chat
Junky but to the point.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
hello embarassed
yesss
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by harry2sexy(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=Stelvin101 post=54600486]
[/quote
That Makes 2 of us with ur kpomo face
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
You get my number before? shocked
handsam:

Smh. grin

Come, I lost your number o. undecided
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by handsam(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
ItsQuinn:

See this girl o.

You don't know who this is anymore? Well, It's been long. undecided
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by isnovic(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Are there really men like this? Hard to belief because I am a man, and I still cannot reason being attracted another man's wife no matter hawt she is.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gozmok112:
yesss
embarassed
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
kaeycea:
She has the option to ignore him and she never did. She also has the option to block him from chatting her up and she never did. All she could do was to screen shoot their private chat and rant on social media with an air of holier-than-thou attitude. What does she expect us to do, perhaps recommend her for guiness award as the most faithful woman ever liveth. Mtcheeew gerraouut hererre .

Hahahah easy naaaa.what did she do to you in particular.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by poik(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
teegrams:
Looks like some guys/men have finally lost respect for married women these days .I was going through Facebook when a friend exposed a guy that has been soliciting badly for a sexual engagement with her.

The funniest part was were the guy said 'you are married ?? So what ! Do I have an infected dick

Like really ?? Dude is seriously under Sexual Dementialism

Its a matter of insistence and persistence. That lady will give in. For her to keep replying him, that how it starts. This specie called woman....
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by nikkypearl(f): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
Hello nikkypearl embarassed
embarassed
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
ItsQuinn:
where you goooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.