Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (104721 Views)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2017
Girls are fond of doing this immature act on facebook now, seems it's the new trend. When a guy toast em in private, they will screenshot the conversation and upload it. I want you girls to know that New world population statistics Population 7.8 billion people on planet earth. Women 5.6 billion, Men 2.2 billion. So baby girl think twice before saying NO to a man.! Of the 2.2bn men, 1bn men are married already, 200,000 are in prison and mental institutions leaving 1bn men .. 500 million are jobless, 5% are gay, 3% are Catholic priests, 10% are relatives The remainder are above 66years. Ladies hold what u have tightly and stop all this unnecessary shakara wey una dey perform.

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by TinaAnita(f): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Some Ladies and pretence. ...

♤You can't "do it" yet you are still replying his messages undecided

You really read my mind. I can bet with my life that she enjoyed the chat and the fact that someone still finds her attractive regardless of her marital status. If she eventually gives the dude a chance she won't tell anyone and that's if she is not already fucking him. Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by repogirl(f): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2017
pkang:

Did u think this woman does not know how to block?
She is just finding the man interesting and want people to know here on NL that someone is after her.
True.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by repogirl(f): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2017
Gozmok112:
Girls are fond of doing this immature act on facebook now, seems it's the new trend. When a guy toast em in private, they will screenshot the conversation and upload it. I want you girls to know that New world population statistics Population 7.8 billion people on planet earth. Women 5.6 billion, Men 2.2 billion. So baby girl think twice before saying NO to a man.! Of the 2.2bn men, 1bn men are married already, 200,000 are in prison and mental institutions leaving 1bn men .. 500 million are jobless, 5% are gay, 3% are Catholic priests, 10% are relatives The remainder are above 66years. Ladies hold what u have tightly and stop all this unnecessary shakara wey una dey perform.
meaning you should say yes to every Tom, Dick and Hariah who approaches you on social media?

Anyway it is a married woman in this case, so your advice doesn't apply here.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by danigbo(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2017
It takes TWO to tango. How much does it cost to BLOCK someone permanently ? Both of you are guilty as charged.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by CoolVoice(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2017
LordIsaac:
He has said it all: " your picture drives me crazy." Engaging in conversation with such a man is in itself adultery. She is enjoying the attention.

You're very correct..she's just waiting for the guy to say the right thing... And fucckery will start.., sheso enjoying the attention

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2017
ofcourse she is enjoying the attention
LordIsaac:
He has said it all: " your picture drives me crazy." Engaging in conversation with such a man is in itself adultery. She is enjoying the attention.

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by davibid: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2017
LordIsaac:

Every human being regardless of the sex loves and craves for attention wink
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2017
repogirl:
meaning you should say yes to every Tom, Dick and Hariah who approaches you on social media?

Anyway it is a married woman in this case, so your advice doesn't apply here.
who called u?? Aproko
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by repogirl(f): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2017
Gozmok112:
who called u?? Aproko
lol! Aproko on a public forum kwa?
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by TinaAnita(f): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2017
That married woman is no saint at all. You can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time.

She enjoyed the conversation she had with the dude judging from her responses. Like my fellow analysts rightly said, she could have blocked or ignored him but she chose to play a fast one.

She is only fooling herself and husband. Real faithful wives don't go about telling the whole world that they are faithful to their husbands, in fact, such wives don't have time to reply messages on social media. Real faithful housewives are faithful indeed.

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 15, 2017
terrezo2002:
When ladies won't stop taking sexy pictures.
When you behave sexy, you are advertising sex to men.
wetin sexy about that pic?
even if she wear buluku snap pix the guy will still bother her.some dudes are just wired to be dogs.thats why u see mad women being raped upandan.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by wayodude(m): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2017
Cringe!! While the deed can be done, this is a classic example of how NOT to go about it. This man has displayed a very poor knowledge of the art of seduction. lol

Please guys note that people DO GET KILLED for things like this so when you unknowingly or even worse knowingly go after someones wife, be prepared. It can lead to the very worst.

finish.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2017
DanielGb:

Everylady loves attention. .

l.
i agree with this.its a normal trait in all females.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by momysgirly(f): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2017
SUPOL:
Uwa mmebi.
Uwa mmebi no be small
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by omoharry(f): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2017
ThatCEO:
She's doing all this to impress her husband, but she is probably fkking another dk right now. Believe a girl at your own peril, she's acting this movie cos dude's not loaded.
you must have had a very bad date with TRUST..hmmmm!!
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by omoharry(f): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2017
Aboks:
the guy na spartacus
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by DanielGb(m): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2017
lefulefu:
i agree with this.its a normal trait in all females.
The only reason: they love power and fame.

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Eliu(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2017
she is interested,if not she supposed block him right away.am sure it's because the man have not talk about money
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 15, 2017
DanielGb:

The only reason: they love power and fame.
lol true
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by oblak00(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2017
segzy0i:
@ Ewaagoyin I really support u its just a little pressure from d man d woman wl yield webhave litte married women dt are faithful nd those ones wl nt even relate up to dt level to a strange man all the same let her just protect herself sha bc of STDs and to avoid giving anoda mans child to d hubby I ve seen nd knw of many married women who cheats.and by d way exposing d man is nt d solution if he admired u nd u fail to respond he wl keep to himself by. Way d woman fails to let us knw wia dia jony started how they became friends and how dey started their flet chat
At least try and make use of your punctuation marks well. Is that too difficult? Poor English, poor punctuation, grammatical errors.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by UncutSk(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2017
emekachimek:

Nnaa ehh, uwa e kpuola
grin grin grin bruh
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Hitechzone: 9:17am On Mar 15, 2017
IpobExposed:
The guy is a Biafran
Shut up, kiddo!!!!!
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Chukzy44(m): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2017
I hear for Rambo like us?"don't you have respect for another man's wife?ni"I pray ooo!wetin cum that kind discussion cum eh?mtchew women lying since the days of Methuselah...
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Chukzy44(m): 9:30am On Mar 15, 2017
oblak00:

At least try and make use of your punctuation marks well. Is that too difficult? Poor English, poor punctuation, grammatical errors.

Why are pple always trying to get attention,if you can at least understand what he's saying, I think that would have done it.using a smartphone and trying to type really fast is quite a headache on its own. everybody knows and understands you shouldn't be making fuss about it sir!!
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by bejite: 9:34am On Mar 15, 2017
The truth is that if the man pushes harder, she might succumb. Why chat with the guy in the first place? What happened to unfriend and block buttons on Facebook? She is obviously enjoying the whole thing.

Nonsense in dozens!
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by bejite: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2017
Chei, you get mind o...Lol.
Gozmok112:
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by iykebest1(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2017
Mizk:
grinshameful, there's two sides to every story though, she could have ignored or blocked him, but she still went ahead to have a hearty chat with the perv and still screenshot and uploaded on social media just to pretend and gain attention, who's deceiving who
YOU will make Heaven
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by biyams83(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2017
SUPOL:
Uwa mmebi.
ah I see harsh begging here
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by coachavilla(f): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2017
Wanders shall never end
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Naughtytboy: 10:03am On Mar 15, 2017
Gozmok112:
I no like you before but with this Pls send me a pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.