Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (104723 Views)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad
So Nigeria still get faithful women undecided

I call BS on that.

This is just a sorry excuse of a pathetic guy with an f game.

Don't tell me Mrs. Homemaker will turn down DonJazzy on the DL?

It's all about power, money, fame or a trifecta of them.

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 15, 2017
harry2sexy:
N d woman is not even fine. *pukes on the bruh*

It's not always about beauty but sometimes opportunity and means.

How many village girl househelp has been put in the family way by oga?

2 Likes

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Boboye4slim(m): 12:46am On Mar 15, 2017
na wahala be dis o
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by mekuso89(m): 12:46am On Mar 15, 2017
ewu nwuru anwu
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 15, 2017
chudyprince:
so na this woman D guy wan commit adultery with...guy na juju dem do u?

With the right mood lightning and some booze, you know grin
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by drtee247(m): 12:49am On Mar 15, 2017
Since this one no be Man of God we fit Judge am abi??
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by ayaside(m): 12:58am On Mar 15, 2017
Merceline:
see them judges. they never see anything right in another's action. they are still crucifying the woman leaving the culprit.
Bless you..Been reading trash from.all them.boys.Man be retarded asking a married woman for sex and them boys be crucifying the woman for telling him off.He lucky he still got him balls hanging. Get a freaking Red Zone bae and pay her off if you can't control your joystick.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by lepasharon(f): 1:26am On Mar 15, 2017
alot of crap on front page today undecided Nothing intectually stimulating
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by oriobosa: 1:31am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by ogtavia(m): 1:31am On Mar 15, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Some Ladies and pretence. ...

♤You can't "do it" yet you are still replying his messages undecided
maybe she was just indulging him...vice versa....if a girl bothers me,i can indulge till it begins to bother on the annoying then I let my anger do the rest which I believe the lady just did by exposing him..
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by supaclean: 1:37am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by mario383: 2:03am On Mar 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad
There are very few but not this one who is playing wayo. If she is very serious, she will not even respond.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by mario383: 2:07am On Mar 15, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

am sure that woman dey do the do very time.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by adaoraquin: 2:23am On Mar 15, 2017
Ode man....The thunder that will fire his life is still waiting for connecting flight in Kenya.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by alobright17(m): 2:32am On Mar 15, 2017
The interview from the lady is yielding good result, she want to be very sure the guy will keep to his promises before she will venture into the Union.

The last question simply means,so as a married lady you don't mind sleeping with me?.

Blocking button could've made me hail the so called married lady,not this interview.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by needful: 2:58am On Mar 15, 2017
women have really suffered in this part of the world. so chatting the man is an adultery abi? , if it was the other way round now, you will see all the men in this forum telling you, he has right to marry 100 wives. nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 15, 2017
After all the beg wey the man beg am...diarisgodo
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by megama: 3:06am On Mar 15, 2017
teegrams:
Looks like some guys/men have finally lost respect for married women these days .I was going through Facebook when a friend exposed a guy that has been soliciting badly for a sexual engagement with her.

The funniest part was were the guy said 'you are married ?? So what ! Do I have an infected dick

Like really ?? Dude is seriously under Sexual Dementialism
"he who brought in an ant infested gay into his hurt should not complain when lizard pays him a visit " what is a married women doing in a social media ,she needed attentions, she got it,then complain.she has shown the one she objected, the ones she accepted she never expose cheesy wink smiley kiss
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Burgerlomo: 3:13am On Mar 15, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

grin U 2 see am?

2 Likes

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by opribo(m): 3:34am On Mar 15, 2017
The man is not upto her level thats why, if the man were to be sure of himself what we are seeing is not what it would have been, it would have been settled long time ago without anybody hearing anything.

Regardless of that I think it is about time we go back to abolishing condom and return back to the era of 'magun' to teach people who lust after another man's wife the lesson of their life.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by funsowilliams(m): 3:40am On Mar 15, 2017
Indiscipline at the highest-level
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by ManTiger(m): 4:08am On Mar 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad
Aside the guarantee of sexual satisfaction, you must also be rich to do some married women. I don't say there are no faithful women o.
Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Jahblessme: 4:16am On Mar 15, 2017
Naija Bois and their misery
Woman said no and they are trying to blame her not the man who is obviously the culprit.Some even suggesting she would have followed him.if he flashed cash.Shameless people

While you are here shouting like lunatics the one beside you is chopping codedly and using same mouth to kiss you.

There are.men who will sleep with married women and that is just their preference.Una deal.with it

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by Jahblessme: 4:19am On Mar 15, 2017
ManTiger:

Aside the guarantee of sexual satisfaction, you must also be rich to do some married women. I don't say there are no faithful women o.

What's the point in sleeping with a broke man as a married woman? What's his contribution to your life? If you want to commit adultery,do it with heavy gain,why forks for forks sake?

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) by dikeigbo2(m): 4:37am On Mar 15, 2017
IpobExposed:
The guy is a Biafran

Some people can be stupid,even to the point of death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.