Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

2019: Kaduna Youths Endorse Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Kaduna Youths Endorse Atiku (753 Views)

2019: Buhari Was A Mistake, Arewa Youth Council Endorse Atiku / 'We Support Buhari To Stay In Office, Not To Step Down': Kaduna Youths Protest / Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Kaduna Youths Endorse Atiku by Suleimman: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hundreds of youths on Tuesday, March 14, stormed the Kaduna International Airport to receive former Vice President Atiku Abubakar.

According to a report on The Punch, the youth under the aegis of the Kaduna Articulated and Atikucare Foundation, declared their support for the ex-vice president ahead of the 2019 Presidential election.

Atiku's presidential ambition gets huge nod as Kaduna youths storm Airport to receive him
Atiku's presidential ambition gets huge nod as Kaduna youths storm Airport to receive him
It was gathered that Atiku was on his way to Abuja to see President Muhammadu Buhari, who arrived the country from medical vacation in the United Kingdom, when he was being received by the crowd.

Atiku, who could not resist the youths carrying placards, alighted from his car to attend to them.

Some of the inscriptions on the placards were ” Kaduna articulated‎” “Sai Atiku”, "we are in your support,” “Atiku 2019".

The youths later accompanied the vice president’s convoy ‎to his Kaduna residence where several other well wishers were on the ground to welcome him.

Recall that not fewer than 300,000 youths had pledged support for the presidential bid of Atiku.

The huge support comes from a group called Concerned Nigerian Youth Development Organisation (CNYDO), which has endorsed Atiku as the right man.

https://www.naij.com/1093739-atikus-presidential-ambition-huge-nod-kaduna-youths-storm-airport-receive-hi.html
Re: 2019: Kaduna Youths Endorse Atiku by sarrki(m): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Useless youths

Atiku candidacy is dead on arrival

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kaduna Youths Endorse Atiku by Babacele: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
sarrki this is democracy and everybody get right to contest. expect more surprises in the days ahead but wait till election day. PMB is still the candidate to beat. Where is my Bae sef, incrizz come and see oo and start taking plenty notes.
Re: 2019: Kaduna Youths Endorse Atiku by sarrki(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Babacele:
sarrki this is democracy and everybody get right to contest. expect more surprises in the days ahead but wait till election day. PMB is still the candidate to beat. Where is my Bae sef, incrizz come and see oo and start taking plenty notes.

I agree boss

The guy candidacy is dead on arrival

You can't see any federal presence in mayo -belwa - Jada -Ganye and Toungo with all the 8 years as a vice president

He's a failure
Re: 2019: Kaduna Youths Endorse Atiku by Babacele: 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
sarrki:

I agree boss

You can't see any federal presence in mayo -belwa - Jada -Ganye and Toungo with all the 8 years as a vice president

He's a failure
don't write him off yet for he knows there are sentiments to stoke in the people.
Re: 2019: Kaduna Youths Endorse Atiku by kunlexy1759(m): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
I dont think Atiku can win presidential election in Nigeria.
Re: 2019: Kaduna Youths Endorse Atiku by IBBG(m): 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
hmmmmm. Atiku might win. Neva write him off. so many people wrote donald trump off when he started. For me if osinbanjo is not contesting den i'll vote atiku.
Re: 2019: Kaduna Youths Endorse Atiku by stonemasonn: 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
kunlexy1759:
I dont think Atiku can win presidential election in Nigeria.
It will depend largely on the SE. If he can get the support of the aggrieved Igbos, victory is almost certain for him.
Re: 2019: Kaduna Youths Endorse Atiku by Ogene001: 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
sarrki:

I agree boss

He's a failure
where is the federal presence in Abeokuta, obasanjo's state capital?
Re: 2019: Kaduna Youths Endorse Atiku by kunlexy1759(m): 5:19am On Mar 16, 2017
If Buhari/Osinbajo is contesting again, SE MAY prefer them especially because of Osinbajo.
stonemasonn:
It will depend largely on the SE. If he can get the support of the aggrieved Igbos, victory is almost certain for him.
Re: 2019: Kaduna Youths Endorse Atiku by emperorAY(m): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2017
Youths support Atiku? This is pathetic to d generation of youth we have in dis. Nation,wen atiku was young he was already in govt and one youth who thinks he has no future is endorsing an old man to lead sadYouths support Atiku? This is pathetic to d generation of youth we have in dis. Nation,wen atiku was young he was already in govt and one youth who thinks he has no future is endorsing an old man to lead
Re: 2019: Kaduna Youths Endorse Atiku by Babacele: 8:15am On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:

I agree boss

He's a failure
hmmm with the way Buhari is allowing DSS to undermine Magu's nomination, I'm having a rethink until further notice. I voted for Buhari not Mamman Daura . Buhari must remove these guys now or never. Has it ever occurred to you that Garba Shehu may be giving Atiku real inside info as regards Mamman D strangle hold on power which he just displayed by recently bundling an ailing president back to the country instead of allowing him enjoy his rest as recommended by better medical experts in the UK because the cabal feel they have lost power? You know Aisha Buhari and I love Buhari but there are boundaries he mustn't tampered with. I know Incrizz won't believe this.
Re: 2019: Kaduna Youths Endorse Atiku by rfnextar(m): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2017
maybe the election will be held in Kaduna alone
Re: 2019: Kaduna Youths Endorse Atiku by Incrizz(f): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Babacele:
hmmm with the way Buhari is allowing DSS to undermine Magu's nomination, I'm having a rethink until further notice. I voted for Buhari not Mamman Daura . Buhari must remove these guys now or never. Has it ever occurred to you that Garba Shehu may be giving Atiku real inside info as regards Mamman D strangle hold on power which he just displayed by recently bundling an ailing president back to the country instead of allowing him enjoy his rest as recommended by better medical experts in the UK because the cabal feel they have lost power? You know Aisha Buhari and I love Buhari but there are boundaries he mustn't tampered with. I know Incrizz won't believe this.
Hmmmmm!
I so can't believe what I'm reading hehe

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kaduna Youths Endorse Atiku by OreMI22: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Atiku is truly the only qualified and detribalized person among the bunch parading themselves for 2019.

Just watch as Daura Security Service (DSS) arrest him on trumped up charges and release him after the 2019 election.

(1) (Reply)

Hameed Ali: Can Wear Apc Uniform But Not Customs / Certificate Scandal: Melaye Files N5bn Libel Suit Against Saharareporter / Ben Bruce Poses With Wife Of Former British Prime Minister, Cherie Blair (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.