Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,399 members, 7,950,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nairalandfunds.com Seun U Better Post A Disclaimer. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nairalandfunds.com Seun U Better Post A Disclaimer. (625 Views)

Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalandfunds.com Seun U Better Post A Disclaimer. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
I was checking my friends post on fb when i saw nairalandfunds.com as a sponsored post. People may think that the ponzi scheme website was created by Seun and hold him responsible if it crashes.. Seun come out and clear your name before people begin to say that u are the owner..
Re: Nairalandfunds.com Seun U Better Post A Disclaimer. by Dottore: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ponzi again. I have no pity for anyone who incurred losses by engaging in Ponzi scheme or gambling. Greed kills
Re: Nairalandfunds.com Seun U Better Post A Disclaimer. by sats: 6:16am On Mar 16, 2017
lordoseji:
I was checking my friends post on fb when i saw nairalandfunds.com as a sponsored post. People may think that the ponzi scheme website was created by Seun and hold him responsible if it crashes.. Seun come out and clear your name before people begin to say that u are the owner..

the chickens have come to roost

they have brought the battle to the headquarters of ponzi haters

this is going to be interesting
Re: Nairalandfunds.com Seun U Better Post A Disclaimer. by Stanley187(m): 7:04am On Mar 16, 2017
sats:

They are yet to see the scoreboard
Re: Nairalandfunds.com Seun U Better Post A Disclaimer. by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 16, 2017
sats:

People wicked sha.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!! / Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward / Craeting A Verified Foreign Paypal Such As UAE, Cyprus For As Low As #3000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.