Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,502 members, 7,951,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward (625 Views)

Kindly Advise: Starting Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 In Enugu / I Have 70k To Invest. Kindly Advise Me / Investment Advise And Protocols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward by NewLife87: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
Adekola UDAOMOLE has scammed my counterpart of his hard earned cash, in the guise of selling BTC to him, kindly advice and push this forward to FTC. To prevent him to going forward in his thievey charade. Thanks admin

Re: Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward by NewLife87: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
More screenshots of already made payments, yet he is u willing to retransfer

Re: Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward by clintonsparkz(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
can u please indicate the guys nairaland moniker, u fit still write d guys phone number.
Re: Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Yes that's right the guys phone is +234 816 291 3171.

He is a Thief, I met him on Facebook one time, he tried to scam me, not knowing am to smart for such nonsense. Ranging from Car sales, spare parts sales to phones, HE POSES WITH DIFFERENT NAMES.
Re: Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward by NewLife87: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
He must have joined my whatsapp chat group either from Nairaland or Facebook, I can't say where he came from, but his phone number is correct as what Fifty above posted.

My plan is to ruin his reputation completely as much as possible, both he and his kind.
Re: Adekola Udaomole Is A Thief And A Bitcoin Scammer, Kindly Advise And Push Foward by Kemosolar: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
Sorry o,next if you need Bitcoin or other contact a reputable exchangers.

(1) (Reply)

Craeting A Verified Foreign Paypal Such As UAE, Cyprus For As Low As #3000 / Btc Platform- Please Advise / How To Raise Money For Farming And Other Businesses Without Bank Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.