Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,740 members, 7,972,675 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:51 PM

Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) (99620 Views)

Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by SirZeek(m): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2017
Chuukwudi:
OP your English is terrible!

Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His her Unclad Girlfriend

your problem is spirishuwal

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Gfish: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2017
This Uzezi must be one them galz wey no like phuck sad see as she kept shouting you came to phuck...you came to phuck as if na federal crime....anyway the gatrman na real bad nigga. Good thing him no do pass this one and Titus better dey watch him back

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2017
the girl in the story obviously allowed this nonsense. why and how will the gateman have a key to her house? na she cause am.
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by teelaw4life(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2017
Abeg leave John alone. He's the real MVP in this story. Wetin kill am tho na the thief thief wey e add join. Silly boy.
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by teelaw4life(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2017
SirZeek:

your problem is spirishuwal

Hahaha, you see person wey dey correct another person lol. I just hope the nigga ain't teaching anybody.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by bigtt76(f): 10:17am On Mar 16, 2017
She probably was shagging the gateman on the side else what was he doing with her car keys, bedroom keys? A gateman is not a house cleaner or keeper. We girls that are so protective of our domain na hin go give gateman house keys? Pulesssse grin
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by iammolise(m): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2017
iPopAlomo:
Johnny at the moment...
Mehn!!! Dis boy resemble MI oh
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by goodgood2(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2017
modelsms:
whats his offence now? is it that he shouldn't have sex or she had it at the wrong place?
The police will determine. Lest you forget, it's the NPF. So, John is in hot shit.
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by LockDown69(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2017
But how the gateman come get your house key, you sure say the guy no de service you too, some scripts might be missing in this story. grin
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by imma2(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2017
Let me say something stupid* grin cheesy

The story sounds as though the woman had a crush on her gateman.
She suppose free the gateman make him gbensh. Afteral, na human being him be
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2017
Thank God he didn't plan to kill her. Some people truly have mind o, why will a lady love alone with a gateman in a house like that, I also think it's safer to keep a guard dog than a gateman
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by nickxtra(m): 10:40am On Mar 16, 2017
So because John has been banging you and he now brought a girl to the same room both of you "do it", you are angry and want to arrest John. Madam, pls say the truth and let the devil be ashame
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by SalamRushdie: 10:40am On Mar 16, 2017
damayor001:
something tells me uzezzi and titus are dat so intimate. that she goes extra mile to cover for him. just thinking

Yeah she really goes the extra mile to cover for him
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:42am On Mar 16, 2017
AreaFada2:

Now you get the gist. You as people like fine things. He might have claimed to owner is his aunty or uncle. Drivers and house boys do same.

But seriously, of what benefit is the lie to him? Even if he wasn't busted then, he can't forever claim the house.
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by aniyphil: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2017
Segadem:

the statement is correct
It means the gateman's girlfriend

I was going to tell him the same thing until I saw your post.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by repogirl(f): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2017
Na dia way. Gatemen! angry
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by AreaFada2: 10:47am On Mar 16, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:

But seriously, of what benefit is the lie to him? Even if he wasn't busted then, he can't forever claim the house.

Many benefits like sampling that babe in a sumptuous ambience. grin cheesy

And a chance to live a life of fantasy.

When you have little going for you like that dude, every little flexing is a big deal.

He was not going to be working there for life anyway, so why not flex now? cheesy
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2017
AreaFada2:

Many benefits like sampling that babe in a sumptuous ambience. grin cheesy

And a chance to live a life of fantasy.

When you have little going for you like that dude, every little flexing is a big deal.

He was not going to be working there for life anyway, so why not flex now? cheesy

Lol, you are truly AreaFada2... Lemme run away
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 16, 2017
delishpot:

And men are very sharing grin grin abeg, can you share your wife/babe with me without any jealousy or outright murder? grin
So if your driver gets access to your car keys and your home it means he is sleeping with you before? Do you know if she drops her keys with him incase some emergency happens like fire outbreak etc or he outright cut the keys behind her back for flexing when she is not home. A simple act of giving him keys to give to an expected friend/relative who may arrive while she is at work would be enough to give him room for the duplication
Abeg Í cant lugh this early morning.

Its strange, people who hire security aids don't give them access to their private rooms and beds especially women with families.

Only single women living alone do such things because they make out with the guards.
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by misteryman: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2017
OK

Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by princetom1(m): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2017
If i talk now, errm, errm, OK. Madam dey knack gate man too. If not, gate man no go get this much confidence. Una feel me?
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by mallam2016: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2017
- what is the noise about can't somebody have a good time.
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by wasuka14(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Pls is that a crime in the court of law? Since its not a rape, why bringing police??
stane007:
The unthinkable happened to Nigerian Twitter user, @Uzezzi_ yesterday. She caught her gateman John in her own bed with his naked girlfriend after the duo had enjoyed rounds of hot sex and passed out on her bed.

The horror didn't end there - Uzezzi says when she stormed her room with policemen to catch the couple, John's woman was tying Uzezzi's towel while the couple had made love using Uzezzi's mum's wrapper as bed spread. Read story below and be amazed. Videos are also below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/abuja-lady-catches-her-gateman-on-her.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlyPJVe18I8
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Cutehector(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2017
delishpot:

JAMB Question
please get out.. You are just too annoying
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 16, 2017
You haven't been home for awhile... Where went you?
Were you not sleeping on another person's bed? Swear.

When you refused to give your gateman bed or a decent room instead you prefer to give him your room key - to do what with it?

Gateman is equally a human being.
Ofcourse he needs rest after a long night watch.

Since you will not allow him to go to his own house to rest, what do you expect when you refused to make him comfortable in his Gateman's room.

But oga gateman, you no try at alllllllllllllllllllll.
Even if na you dey love-vendor Anti, why you go drill another in her own room? You no get sense and shame? See your life now!
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2017
She want to floss but dunno how to floss shioor

Firstly why gateman get keys to d main yard
Abi ur yard no get boys quaters ni , Gateman suppose get his own one one bedroom flat grin
Big mistake
Boss move no correct .. no blame gateman his doing gateman stunts
Oga madam fix up undecided she even get time to twit sef ..
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by babeface3: 11:30am On Mar 16, 2017
Lawyers what will be the charge? grin Just trespass, which is not even a crime but a tort on which damages would be claimed...from who?This does not qualify as Criminal trespass under the Penal Code applicable in Abuja. If she could contact me, we could make the case get head by adding other things like claiming the guy and his girlfrind stole some money and jewelries. without this, he may just walk the street the next day after court.
stane007:
The unthinkable happened to Nigerian Twitter user, @Uzezzi_ yesterday. She caught her gateman John in her own bed with his naked girlfriend after the duo had enjoyed rounds of hot sex and passed out on her bed.

The horror didn't end there - Uzezzi says when she stormed her room with policemen to catch the couple, John's woman was tying Uzezzi's towel while the couple had made love using Uzezzi's mum's wrapper as bed spread. Read story below and be amazed. Videos are also below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/abuja-lady-catches-her-gateman-on-her.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlyPJVe18I8
Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by AreaFada2: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:

Lol, you are truly AreaFada2... Lemme run away
Hahahaha. Lol.
i do not bite though. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) by Champele(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2017
If I'm The said John, I will sue you to court for exposeing my unclothedness to the world. As If I'm not a human being. Maybe she done force him to dey service her he no gree. Crazy people. Because you sabi write you don tell your own side of the story na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.