Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,876 members, 7,872,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode (30631 Views)

No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello / Are Hausa And Fulani The Same People? / Hausa/fulani The Richest And The Best Tribe In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by Amoto94(m): 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Onlyonebuhari:
Its a pity Fani Kayode can descend so low writing to torment rebellion on issue so glaring to those who have virtual acuity. The issue is between ile Ife and Sabo Hausas not between Yoruba and Hausa. The Yoruba woman in question has a 12 year old boy for the Hausa man. And the misunderstanding between them is by no way an ethnic issue. I was present right there on that Tuesday 8 pm. And no single casualty and the Hausa men were only guiding their market with barricades with no riot at all. Even policemen was there discussing with those Hausa men and most of them were praying 'isha in the mosque located right when heading towards GENERAL. But suddenly I left the scene when some illiterate youruba touts came shouting that those Hausa must leave with charms and homemade guns. Am a full Yoruba man from Ikare Akoko but that should not take away my sense of reasoning. If you are not just with People you can not be just with God. While didn't the Yoruba show up in the palace when Gov Aregbesola came the following Thursday? Even after the Hausa man narrated his own side of the story, the NURTW Yoruba man sent a representative who only said the Hausa people has been cheating them since. Not able to narrate anything concerning the issue. It's a pity FFK can politicized killing of innocent Hausas.
God will make your family end unjustly like those Hausas who lost their lives.
But because those thugs are only interested in looting the Bureau De Change, Golds and other properties of those Hausa people. Remember the Hausa man in question asked that if it were to be a Yoruba man that slap the woman, will you kill him?
God will judge us all!
Am a Yoruba but will never play with life.
Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by naijaking1: 1:18am On Mar 18, 2017
Onlyonebuhari:
Its a pity Fani Kayode can descend so low writing to torment rebellion on issue so glaring to those who have virtual acuity. The issue is between ile Ife and Sabo Hausas not between Yoruba and Hausa. The Yoruba woman in question has a 12 year old boy for the Hausa man. And the misunderstanding between them is by no way an ethnic issue. I was present right there on that Tuesday 8 pm. And no single casualty and the Hausa men were only guiding their market with barricades with no riot at all. Even policemen was there discussing with those Hausa men and most of them were praying 'isha in the mosque located right when heading towards GENERAL. But suddenly I left the scene when some illiterate youruba touts came shouting that those Hausa must leave with charms and homemade guns. Am a full Yoruba man from Ikare Akoko but that should not take away my sense of reasoning. If you are not just with People you can not be just with God. While didn't the Yoruba show up in the palace when Gov Aregbesola came the following Thursday? Even after the Hausa man narrated his own side of the story, the NURTW Yoruba man sent a representative who only said the Hausa people has been cheating them since. Not able to narrate anything concerning the issue. It's a pity FFK can politicized killing of innocent Hausas.
God will make your family end unjustly like those Hausas who lost their lives.
But because those thugs are only interested in looting the Bureau De Change, Golds and other properties of those Hausa people. Remember the Hausa man in question asked that if it were to be a Yoruba man that slap the woman, will you kill him?
God will judge us all!
Am a Yoruba but will never play with life.

How many times do you have to remind us that you're a full blown Yoruba?
Remember Gideon Akalaka who head was cut off by your people and paraded on a stick throughout Kano, just like they paraded the head of this Yoruba man on a stick?
Remember the Yoruba lady doing her early morning prayer, and an iman sent his followers to kill her
Remember the Ms Agbaleuma who "desecrated your koran" by asking vagabonds to clear from her shop
Yes, let God judge. Allah ki yaye!

2 Likes

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by nduchucks: 1:33am On Mar 18, 2017
DerideGull:

Some peeps from certain part of Nigeria are very comical. They usually think that the act of bearing a falsehood is pure romantic. As for the bolded, such radical pronouncement belongs to Oyo- ile, 30 mile north of Ilorin. Fani Femi-Kayode, the stanzas of 1966 are not too long ago to forget. This statement "And neither do we bow down before our oppressors" is not even close to reality. If "we" in the statement referred to Yoruba, I would like to remind you that the son of the soil in the military governor of western region of Nigeria was killed in Ibadan, the capital city of Oduduwa, in a cold-blooded manner yet Yoruba not only bowed to the aggressors and oppressors but supplied beautiful ladies and joined hands with them in a war that ensued afterward.

So you still dey kampe? smiley

This is one of the few times your post is not laced with revisionism.
Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by nduchucks: 1:38am On Mar 18, 2017
naijaking1:

How many times do you have to remind us that you're a full blown Yoruba?
Remember Gideon Akalaka who head was cut off by your people and paraded on a stick throughout Kano, just like they paraded the head of this Yoruba man on a stick?
Remember the Yoruba lady doing her early morning prayer, and an iman sent his followers to kill her
Remember the Ms Agbaleuma who "desecrated your koran" by asking vagabonds to clear from her shop
Yes, let God judge. Allah ki yaye!

This reminiscing of yours get as e be. I don't think it has any national character since you conveniently excluded atrocities committed by certain people very dear to you. kwantinue
Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 18, 2017
cheruv:

Your post reminds me of one funny girl called dollyak...after exposing her foolish ignorance of the Nigerian situation, no one has seen her in politics section again grin
im not a coward or person with a spilt personality same profile for years you can't threaten me a you go quit before me quoting another person just to seem familiar quite foolish I am in Nigeria where you dey?

Na truth you wan enter person area alone because of a committed crime and police are there for what? The law is there for what? We need to stop taking laws into our hands first when dealing with issues like this
Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by naijaking1: 3:37am On Mar 18, 2017
nduchucks:

This reminiscing of yours get as e be. I don't think it has any national character since you conveniently excluded atrocities committed by certain people very dear to you. kwantinue

You want to talk about 'spontaneous' mass killing of people of other tribes?

1 Like

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by adabekee12(f): 6:02am On Mar 18, 2017
NNVanguard:
Any man who pleads for peace at the point when his surrounded by his deadly enemies is not fit to live. Fight and die than beg on your kneels forever.

You said it best!
Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by Olu317(m): 8:29am On Mar 18, 2017
thinkdip:
You hailed DSS when they arrested Judges and
also hailed them when they arrest Fayose's
aide. Now condemn DSS for writing against
MAGU, are you okay?
Let them mourn. MAGU who doesn't obey court order alongside his boss. Despite the rejection, I would not be surprised if MAGU continues to work in the capacity of “ACTING " EFFCC BOSS. But let them not worry because 2017 is gradually walking away.
Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by leisuretym: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2017
T8ksy:

Funny enough, I stopped smoking skunk or any other Poo a few years ago.

c'mon, you are lying to a very good psychologist with a lie detector! you're on that horse shiit right now huh?

say the truth and put the devil to shame.

are you??
Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by Olu317(m): 8:45am On Mar 18, 2017
DerideGull:

Some peeps from certain part of Nigeria are very comical. They usually think that the act of bearing a falsehood is pure romantic. As for the bolded, such radical pronouncement belongs to Oyo- ile, 30 mile north of Ilorin. Fani Femi-Kayode, the stanzas of 1966 are not too long ago to forget. This statement "And neither do we bow down before our oppressors" is not even close to reality. If "we" in the statement referred to Yoruba, I would like to remind you that the son of the soil in the military governor of western region of Nigeria was killed in Ibadan, the capital city of Oduduwa, in a cold-blooded manner yet Yoruba not only bowed to the aggressors and oppressors but supplied beautiful ladies and joined hands with them in a war that ensued afterward.
WAS YORUBA SON OF THE SOIL NOT PART OF THE FIVE MAJORS THAT STRUCK? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT IBOS AND HAUSA FULANI WERE THE MAJORITY IN THE MILITARY? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT AWOLOWO WAS IMPRISONED FOR TREASON? DO YOU NOT KNOW FOR EVERY TRIBE, THERE ARE BETRAYALS. IF YOU ARE A YORUBA MAN, THEN YOU NEED STUDY WHY DID SUCH HAPPENED? WHERE ARE THE AKINTOLAS AND CO WHO DINE WITH THE NORTH IN TODAY'S YORUBA LAND ? YORUBA ETHNICITY IS A DIFFERENT GROUP ENTIRELY. IT IS EITHER YOU UNDERSTAND WHO WE ARE OR REINTEGRATE YOURSELF TO ACQUIRING YORUBA'S FIRM IDEOLOGY. HOWEVER IF YOU AREN'T YORUBA , THEN YOU WON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE TO UNDERSTUDY YORUBA ETHNICITY FROM THE FOUR ELEMENTS OF LIFE.
Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by mightyhazel: 8:51am On Mar 18, 2017
leisuretym:

what are you smoking?
good question for a well known veteran tribalist cum ethnic bigot here!

He probly tired of sucking abokeee anus

4 Likes

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by plaetton: 8:53am On Mar 18, 2017
attacker321:
FriendNG, vedaxcool, malware so the hausas beat a yoruba women and stabbed her husband?

So hausas even killed a yoruba man and put his head on a stake?

Why are you guys crying everywhere now?
You forgot to mention Maclatunji and Sarki.
Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by plaetton: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2017
DerideGull:

History is a bi.tch, isn't it ? lipsrsealed
This who do not learn the lessons/errors of history are condemned to keep repeating it.
Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by plaetton: 9:10am On Mar 18, 2017
leisuretym:

we know the hausa for that, the ife people are only lucky that the security operative were not around during the fight, in my day in Jos , during the fight between the Jos people and the Hausas, the security operative came shooting anywhere the hausa are loosing in the fight, the igbos were killed in Dilimi, so they came out to fight back in the following day, but the Hausa soldier came with Amoured personal Carrier to repel the igbos, but when the Hausa were having upper hand, killing igbos and burning their shops, the security operatives will always show up late, even the children knows this in Jos. the jos people later resolved to blocking the road with big stones first, before any show down , that was the solution that broke the camel back.

if the hausa has won the fight in IFE, nobody will be arrested, how many hausas were arrested during the mile 12 crisis in lagos yoruba land, where are they now, they have all being released , I head same kwankwaso came to lagos to free them, either way, I'm sure they must be walking free now.

yorubas should fight for those arrested, Obasanjo should get involve, wole shoyinka should get involve, Tinubu should get involve, Fayose should get involve,

A man from my Niger republic was about to be arrested yesterday near my business center, he was later freed because he's a muslim after paying 3000 Naira to the immigration officers, what a shame. most people are claiming to be hausa , even when they are not, they are from chad and Niger republic but are harrasing us in Nigeria, the northerners are using them to win election on religion ground.

Except for Fayose, the great lion of the West, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Soyinka and the lagoon Oba have been DEAFENINGLY MUTE.

These political opportunists only speak when there are political votes or political loot to be shared.

Big Shame on them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by plaetton: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2017
kolaish:
I AM A YORUBA MAN BUT DISAGREE WITH THE ENTIRE STORY. OF COURSE, THE HAUSAS MAY HAVE BEATEN THE YORUBA WOMAN IN QUESTION, BUT IN MY OWN COMPREHENSION/REASONING, THE HUSBAND WHO IS AN NURTW HELMSMAN MAY HAVE GONE TO THE HAUSA QUARTERS TO SEEK REVENGE AND IN THE PROCESS, A FIGHT BROKE OUT WHICH EVENTUALLY LED TO THE WHOLE ONSLAUGHT.

IT IS BETTER TO REASON WELL WHEN HEARING/READING A STORY NOT TO MISLEAD OTHERS.
Shut your fxxing mouth you big coward.

Which husband would not seek revenge when his wife has been assaulted ? shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by leisuretym: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2017
now the DSS are on the thread looking to arrest non hausas and non muslims! hehehe!! Nigeria is a joke!

Duara Secret Service.
Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by kolaish(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2017
plaetton:

Shut your fxxing mouth you big coward.

Which husband would not seek revenge when his wife has been assaulted ? shocked shocked
please go and learn how to talk to others. My little advice.
Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by Olu317(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
plaetton:

Except for Fayose, the great lion of the West, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Soyinka and the lagoon Oba have been DEAFENINGLY MUTE.

These political opportunists only speak when there are political votes or political loot to be shared.

Big Shame on them.
All of them can't talk at the same time because it will seemingly look as if they support the action of the avengers. Meanwhile, it is a strategy the Hausa-Fulani uses as well. How many of their leaders have come openly to condemn killing of the other tribes by herdsmen?, when the Yoruba woman preacher was killed, how many of them came out to condemn it? This the Nigeria, they want, built and live. Absolute lawlessness.
Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by T8ksy(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
leisuretym:

c'mon, you are lying to a very good psychologist with a lie detector! you're on that horse shiit right now huh?

say the truth and put the devil to shame.

are you??

Psychologist ko, psychoanalyst ni.

At any rate, I still stand by my asertions (with regards to our pseudo One Nigeria) but if that makes you believe, in am off my rocker then that's your opinion. It takes nothing off my simple observation.

Meanwhile, the struggle continues for the myopic southerners in this unholy union.
Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by leisuretym: 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
T8ksy:

Psychologist ko, psychoanalyst ni.

At any rate, I still stand by my asertions (with regards to our pseudo One Nigeria) but if that makes you believe, in am off my rocker then that's your opinion. It takes nothing off my simple observation.

Meanwhile, the struggle continues for the myopic southerners in this unholy union.

Patrick Obahiagbon spotted on Nairaland, peeps!! Hahaha this is Odoriferous and Lugubrious , I pity you.
Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by FriendNG: 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
ILe IFe: Hausa Did Not Kill Me Neither Attack Me- Beheaded Man Resurrect (Video)

www.nairaland.com/3692098/ile-ife-hausa-did-not
Re: The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode by kolaish(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
Timelezz:

Go cure your denial and dishonesty and utter disregard for people's plights.

You're lucky, I'm in a good mood today, you would have witnessed my explosive expletives, you would have had no reason not to cuss back.

Be gone.
May God give you a heart to know how to respect others. Humility is a virtue, embrace it. my candid advice to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki: Kayode Ogundamisi Advises APC / 2023: No Leader Can Lead From Hospital Bed – Amaechi / Pictures Of The Flood In Makurdi, Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.